Deeper Conversation

Naturally

 "I would love to have Triple Cheese Pizza with thin crust and a glass of Ice Lemon Tea, JongHyun?" she asked. JongHyun and AhYoung are having dinner at Pizza Hut Restaurant. Cheese-maniac like AhYoung always order the same thing when she went out eating pizza with her friends at Ulsan. Taylor Swift's song 'Sweeter Than Fiction' is playing in the restaurant. 

"So which one are you? Swifties or Lovatics?" her question is a very random one, JongHyun thought. But, he likes it. 

        The conversation that they always have together is usually unpredictable. Neither of them planned anything, it comes naturally and that's why he wonders what is more to come. When he is out with his guys, they talked about work, exes and what blockbuster movies are out for tickets. Never about Swifties or Lovatics. Never tried about how onion taste can changed to black bean noodles.                                                                                                  

Donghun's mom, his sister (Hong JinYoung) is somehow look alike AhYoung. Happy-go-lucky, and so joyful. JinYoung is so opposite of him. He is a very quiet boy when they were young and JinYoung will be jumping up and down on their bed. After she got married, she didn't changed at all and that's why JongHyun admires his own sister. He used to ask for JinYoung advice about anything and they talked randomlessly during night before sleep. JinYoung is JongHyun's pillow-talk buddy.

 

"I'm a Lovatics. Taylor's keep on writing songs about her ex-boyfriend. Hell yeah, but I like some of her songs like 'Blank Space' " he replied. Truth to be told, he enjoyed both Taylor and Demi. 

"Me too. Wait, I suddenly remember. My mom always make me called my friends by their own name. I don't know what should I call you, but I've heard from SungJoon and Woobin during our previous lunch. Jjong, they called you Jjong. Can I call you by that name?" she asked him again. 

"Of course you can, AhYoung-shii. Well, I already called you by your own name anyway and I seriously can't change that. It has become a habit," JongHyun replied.

"My colleagues don't call me AhYoung either," she abruptly make a statement.

"So nobody calls you by that name?" he said and she shooked her head as a no to him. JongHyun likes it that no one call her AhYoung which AhYoung will be the special nickname that only he can used. It feels familiar and comfortable.

             AhYoung almost fainted. She is so fangirling about Hong Jong Hyun right now. How can he say that casually? At Ulsan, her cousin would call her name with the dialect. But it felt so different to hear from JongHyun with standard Korean. It made her thrilled. Plus, he look so hansome with his suits. This is one of 'Kim Ah Young fantasies' about men. I would love to see him in casual wear. 

"How old are you, AhYoung?" he asked her curiously. After SungJoon and Woobin met AhYoung, they predicted that AhYoung is 21 this year. SungJoon clearly said that AhYoung looks young and free-spirit. Woobin likes her as an approval that JongHyun should check her out. Well, JongHyun don't want to rush things out, he loves the stages that the both of them are taking now. Step by step.

"Yah, I wonder how, why, and what is in that mind of yours when you met her? She is so out-going and lively, the opposite of Hong Jong Hyun that I've known. Woah, Hong Jong Hyun! Congrats, you just blow ma mind!" SungJoon said after their special lunch with JongHyun 'friend'.

 "I'm 22 this year. How about you?"

 "25. Woobin and SungJoon thought you were 21,"

"Oh. So how long have you guys know each other?"

"Four years of friendship. We met during our university fashion show. The girls from the fashion faculty begged me to be their model. Then I met all of them during the fashion show. SungJoon and Woobin were taking business class, Woobin was an engineering student and YoungKwang was taking cooking class to become a chef and he succeed on having his own restaurant. Well, only SooHyuk is the original student from the fashion faculty," Jonghyun explained.

               Truth to be told, their friendship is still new. But it feels so comfortable the first time he met him. Sometimes, he would wondered how can they become close so sudden. However, his first impression of all of them is somehow related to his personalities. SungJoon. Woobin, SooHyuk and YoungKwang are so quiet and full of manners. Not bragging or so whatever, they somehow grouped themselves among the people of themselves. Plus, they also got a lot of attention from the girl of their university, Konkuk University after the fashion show. But, he still goes to Law at the end. His dreams after seeing a lot of detectives and crimes drama.

"No wonder, SungJoon and Woobin are handsome as sh*t too! Sorry for using that word. I mean, in my own personal deep opinion, you are one in the million too. With that thick eyebrows and eyebrows too. You do have a model look alike figures," said AhYoung abruptly. She have to agree, if she is the girl that from the fashion faculty, she will definitely begged for JongHyun and the gang to be their models. 

               JongHyun is laughing after AhYoung's commented about him. I mean, he knows that he looks good and he is confident about himself. But, he never talk about it or none of his friends actually tell him straight forward. Not even those girls from the fashion faculty. Obviously, they don't have any other reason to choose him but they don't really mention in to him. And this AhYoun girl, she just said it and that totally makes him embarassed. Furthermore, he just knew AhYoung, a random girl who is not that close (yet!) with him and she told him like it was nothing. 

Aishh... this girl! Does she have to tell that to me, infront of the person himself?

            On the other hand, AhYoung just can't sit straight. She is full of euphoria. And she noticed one thing too. He can't stop laughing and he covered his mouth with his hand. AhYound don't know why but she likes it, she thought that JongHyun have a very good manners and he looks formal all the time. His parents must have teach him a lot of respects towards elders and girls when they raised him up.

Why does my heart goes thump-thump when I just said that. Yahhh, Kim AhYoung. You shouldn't say that. Now, now look at JongHyun looks really embarassed after hearing your statement. 

"So.. how many sisters do you have?" AhYoung asked JongHyun.

"One only. Wait, how did you guessed that I have a sister?"

"Pretty obvious isn't it? You are full of manners and you covered your hand when you laughed all the time," she replied spontaneously. 

"You noticed that? My mom and my sister keeps on reminding me not to laughing loudly when I'm in public. They said I will look like a fool if I laughed to loud. But AhYoung-shii, I'm not criticising you or anything. Your laugh is a bit . . . unique? And interesting," he really mean it. With AhYoung's way of laugh, people will definitely want to know what is so funny behind that smile. He likes it, although its a bit weird. He thought, AhYoung's laugh showed him how AhYoung really are, not like other girls who are really trying to laugh as trying to fart in public. He really means it!

"I know that. But what can I do. It's my natural-self. You can't change that aren't you?" she pouted.

        Finally the pizza is put on their table. AhYoung seems like she really want to eat as soon as the food was placed on the table. JongHyun find that really cute. Cute, he never used that word to any girl he have met before. Not even Hyeri, although they have been friends for quiet a long time. What he wants more is to spend more time having this conversation with AhYoung.

"What is your favourite food, Hong Jong Hyun-shii?"

"I enjoyed Gejang," he replied. Gejang is a variety of jeotgal, salted fermented seafood in Korean cuisine, which is made by marinating fresh raw crabs either in ganjang (soy sauce) or in a sauce based on chili pepper powder. The term consists of the two words; ge, meaning "a crab", and jang which means "condiment" in Korean.

"I like anything that have meat in it. Bulgogi, Dak Galbi, Galbi, Samgyeopsal, Makchang, Gobchang, Bossam,Bbolsal. The list goes on I guess," she said while counting with her fingers. Suddenly, her phone is ringing and she picked up without even looking at the caller id. Well, is still full with the cheezy pizza. 

"Nuguseyo (Who is this) ?"

"Yah, where are you? I saw your lights are off, thought you are already sleep?"

"Sorry. I'm out. Having dinner with my friend. Call you back later, Unnie. Anyway thank you for worrying about me. I'll spit it out everything happen today with you as soon as I'm home tonight"

"Okay, but don't stay out too long. I'll go to your house when you're home. Bye,"

"Okay Unnie. Komawo (Thank You),"

She hanged up. Glad that she have JiYoung in her life. Though, she is married to Mr Jung Suk-won, she is still her best friend of all times despite their aver. JiYoung's apartment is just beside to AhYoung's.

"How are you going to go back home after this?"

"By bus. I'm going to earn a lot to buy myself a car,"

"I'll send you back. I'm driving today,"

"Ahh, wouldn't that bothering you. I really don't want to burden you,"

"It's okay. I will never allows my lady 'friend' to go home by bus when I can drive her home,"

                         AhYoung nodded. JongHyun smiles. They both know that they are interested to each other but it is too soon to admit that. One prove is that they can't really look through each other eyes. AhYoung tried but she will naturally look down after she felt embarassed after realising what she is doing. It feels something and she is trying to find the answers. Hopefully, one day she will understand and JongHyun too.

               They finally finished the last pizza by cutting it into two pieces to make it fair. The pizza is really delicious but AhYoung doesn't know what is more enjoyable; eating the pizza or having the dinner and the conversation with JongHyun. To be truth to herself, she likes the talk more. He looks genuine when he offered her to send her back to her apartment. When will she ever get this opportunity again in the future? Although, sending back to her home sound really romantic and sweet but she doesn't want to think more than that. One step a a time - Jordin Sparks.

Gna's and Rain song ; What I Want to Do Once I have A Lover is definitely the song for Kim AhYoung today. I will definitely go back and search that on Youtube when I got back to the apartment after this.


8633 words. Hopefully that will be enough to satisfy you guys. Anyway, I just realised that Hong Jin Young have the same surname as Jjong. So why not to put her as Jjong's sister? hehehehe

Hong Jong Hyun went to Konkuk University, ehmmm; he looks quiet clever isn't it?

The meeting of JongHyun with his friends was made up, but I think they met during White Snow?

And thanks for suscribing and the comments! Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Love, SojungBae