Crush

Naturally

 


"Oh, Hong Jong Hyun?"

"Anyeong," he replied cheerfully. Fate brings the both of them together again, he guessed. How in the world when deep in his heart there is this tiny little request of seeing her again, they really did. And again, what a random meeting. They were looking at each other for a few seconds suprised of the meeting not knowing how to start their conversation. 

Woobin and SungJoon can't keep their eyes off from the both of them. Out of nowhere, the 'food fighter' girl is JongHyun's friend. They gave her a cheeky smile as a respect from both of them to her. SungJoon nudges JongHyun as a sign to introduce Ah Young to the both of them.

"Oh yes. Guys, this is Ah Young . . . my friend," he stuttered a little not knowing to classify Ah Young as his friend or not. Ah Young raises her right eyebrow. 

"Hi, I'm Kim Ah Young," she handed her hands to SungJoon and Woobin. 

"I'm Woobin and this is SungJoon," replied Woobin. 

       Ah Young couldn't believe her own eyes. JongHyun's friends are so good looking and she quickly fix her hair to give a nice impressions in front of them. Why can't  my Ulsan's friends gifted with their genes? If that happen I wouldn't even have to move to Seoul. Ahhh.... some people in this world are cherished with pretty face, good education and they are just 'bloody' rich. Others, let's just say they are being grateful on what they have now.

"Join us," said SungJoon.

Ah Young rised from her seat and sits beside Woobin in front of JongHyun. If she can, she would definitely asked SungJoon to move from his seat and she will be sitting beside JongHyun which she thought would be nice and she can casually have their calm conversation again. However, she becomes so nervous as she sits beside Woobin because now she is facing directly to JongHyun eyes. Definitely my weakness, those eyes are so sharp. His eyebrows are thicker than mine and thosel lip. Ah Young! Control yourself please.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Jonghyun curiously asked her. 

"My cousin is coming back from Bali today so I'm in charge on picking up the lovebirds from their honeymoon," replied Ah Young. JongHyun nods but he seems flustered to continue the conversation.

"JongHyun never told us that he have a very pretty young lady as his friend before. How did you guys met?" asked Woobin mischievously. As far as he knows, JongHyun did mention Lee Hyeri's name before but never Ah Young. 

"Oh we met at the bus stop when I got lost in Seoul. I'm from Ulsan and that day I was lost not knowing how to get home. Thankfully I met this guy and he was willing to guide me back home," she told Woobin and SungJoon. She didn't want to mention when was this thing happen just in case if this two friend of JongHyun, her now-so-called-friend, find this situation is too weird to handle. We met last week for god sake, and now I'm enjoying a warm lunch with his best buds? Ah Young this feels like Santa's presents during Christmas! Enjoy it!

"Wait, didn't you took bus to YoungKwang's last week Jjong?" SungJoon asked abruptly as he also have the same thinking with Woobin. There's definitely something fishy between JongHyun and this 'Kim Ah Young' girl. From the moment Ah Young changed her place to their table, JongHyun looks so uncomfortable on trying to make a conversation with her. He keeps on putting that ridiculous smile on his face and he can't even try to make an eye contact with Ah Young for even 10 seconds. 

        Ah Young looks suprised with SungJoon question although it wasn't addressed to her. JongHyun felt guilty to Ah Young. He understands what she was actually trying to do. SungJoon and Woobin will definitely find the situation too awkward when they know that the both of them actually just met last Saturday but he doesn't mind at all. He has been thinking of trying to be friend with Ah Young regardless how they met, when did they met and how sometimes this one girl is different than any girl he have met in his life.

"I did, and that's how I met Ah Young," he replied. Indeed Ah Young was right. Woobin and SungJoon look really flabbergasted. They were looking at each other shocked wit the fact that JongHyun looks really weird. They knew how JongHyun never opens up to anyone before and this girl, he met at the bus stop. At the bus stop. SungJoon feels like he want to clap and say his congratulations to his Jjong. 

JongHyun is a grown up man, now. 

                      She never thought of that. He told them bravely without hiding like that is a normal thing to do.Ah Young thought that was really cool. JongHyun doesn't want to make her feel unwanted at the table and he didn't mind to actually being honest with his friends. It does feels like meeting your boyfriend's friends. So this is how it feels.

Silence. The four of them were quiet not knowing how to continue the conversation but luckily Ah Young is there. 

"Wanna see something fun?"she asked the three of them. Ah Young asked them to eat the onions and JongHyun tried it first. 

"Chew the onion like this," she showed him how to chew the onions and JongHyun follows her diligently.

"Don't you think it taste like black bean noodles?" she asked.

"Yeah," he agreed.

                 She really have to stop making that. 

          It really taste like black bean noodles and JongHyun never heard of the new fact about onion before. Again, AhYoung managed to make him suprised and that was just too awesome to handle. He was smiling crazily and he asked SungJoon and Woobin to try it too. They were also suprised with the secret of onion and they seems that they can't stop laughing. After a few more interesting conversations they finally realize its time for them to actually bid goodbye. 

"It was really nice meeting you, Miss Kim Ah Young-shii. We should really meet again next time," Woobin told her. Well, definitely AhYoung have to agree with that. Woobin and SungJoon left first leaving Ah Young and JongHyun alone.

They feel awkward again not knowing how to say anything of what really happen now.

"Ahh.... its a pleasure to meet you again Ah Young," he offers his hand to give Ah Young a handshake.

"That's too formal for me. I thought we already become friends? You said that just now," Ah Young replied. JongHyun rubs the back of his neck not knowing what AhYoung wants actually. 

"Then how do you do it?" he asked. 

She show JongHyun his palm and JongHyun follows her. Then she grabbed his hand boldly. JongHyun was suprised and he laughed so hard covering his mouth. Honestly, AhYoung was suprised too but she doesnt' care anymore. She is falling and he is having a crush on her. 

 

They let go of their hands.

"I'll call you AhYoung-ahh,"

"Okay,"


Okay, first of all. Sorry for not updating,  I was really busy with university preparation and I couldn't update. Hopefully this will never happen again.

The part where Ah Young asked JongHyun to chew onion was from WGM episode 37 and I think that scene was just too good and not scripted(definitely!).

The grabbing part was good to and I just want to put it here.

Happy reading ;)