The Meeting..

The Royal Fiance [HIATUS]

Chanyeol’s POV

“I’ll go now!” I said to my grandmother “Okay! Be careful Chanyeol!” she said…then I left the house.. my name is Park Chanyeol 18 years old..i live with my grandmother, I am now on the way to school…

Actually I don’t have friends in school..but they are nice… I am now in the hallway.. but I’m bump to someone “M-mianhamnida!” I said..then I looked up…the one that I bumped is!! “It’s okay” he said..gosh!! it’s Prince Yifan! “Prince Yifan! How dare you bumped the Prince!” he’s guard said..oh no! “I’m really sorry!” I bowed many times “Tao enough..it’s okay I am fine” wahh…he is so nice “Just careful again okay?” he said..i nodded then they left..gosh!! he is so handsome!

Time Skips~~~

School is over!! I have to go to my work!! Yes I am a working student..Grandmother is aging now..i need to be responsible! I was on my way to my work, but I saw an old man who wants to cross…I think it’s dangerous..so I come closer to him “Let me help ypu sir” I said…then I walk with him to pass the pedestrian line.. “My…your so kind son… thank you” he said “It’s nothing sir…my parents once said it doesn’t matter who are they..all I need to do is to help” I said..well it is true “I bet your parents teach you very well in morals” he said “Yes sir..i am so proud of it..even though they are not hewre with me anymore” I said..yes my parents died when I am 15..so my grandmother took care of me “Oh..i didn’t know…how can I repay your kindness?” he said “No sir..it’s okay..i just want to help” I said..he just smiled at me “Well..if you need work..go to this address” then he hand me a card “I have to go now..wait what is your name?” he asked me “Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol sir” I said “Well Chanyeol..take care” he said..then he left..he is nice… oh no!! I’ll be late for my work!

Old man’s POV

That boy is so kind.. I think he is the one that I am looking for “King Wu!” my guard called me “Oh what is it?” I asked “King! You need to be careful! Where have you been? If something bad happens to you” I interrupt him “I am fine.. I am just gone for a walk..is there something wrong with that?” “Nothing King..but atleast be with the other guards” he said.. “I am fine…I just met someone, Listen..i want you to look after Park Chanyeol..he is the one that I am seeking for.. understand?” I said “As you wish..my King” then I ride the car.. everything is settle…he is the only one left.. 

Third person’s POV

“Chanyeol take this order to table no.3!” Chanyeol took the order and gave it to the customer.. Chanyeol is a waiter in a restaurant. Everyone likes Chanyeol because of his personality..

10:00 pm

Chanyeol’s shift is over.. he wave to his co workers then left… he went to a convenient store..he bought food..for their dinner….he is so excited to his grandmother again..

-Park Residence-

“Grandma I’m home!” he said as he entered their house, but no one answered “Grandma?” Chanyeol keep calling his grandmother..he thought maybe she is gone out…when he entered the living room, he saw his grandmother lying on the floor.. “Grandma!” he rushed to his grandmother..he called the ambulance.

Chanyeol’s POV

I am now in the hospital..i hope that my grandma is okay.. I saw the doctor come out “Doctor! H-how is Grandma?” I asked “She is weak.. because of her age..all she can do is rest, but not only that she have Heart Disease she needed an operation” the doctor said..operation?! “Operation? H-how much?” I asked “I need more test..but I think it will be a thousand or so”..i don’t have enough money for that! After we talked I go to my grandma..she is awake “My Channie… I’m sorry for being a burden” she said “No grandma!.. it’s okay..but you need to rest okay!” I said “Hehe I will Channie” “Grandma you have hear disease you need to rest okay?.. I’ll take care of everything” I said “Okay Channie…I’m sorry” I kissed her forehead and smiled.

I went out for a walk.. I need money for operation but my money in work is not enough.. what am i going to do?..then I remembered the card that the old man gave to me.. I guess I need to do this!. I was going to called the taxi..but a car stopped in front of me “Are you Park Chanyeol?” the man asked “Yes..it is m-me” I said..i’m scared “Please come with us..the old man that you helped earlier is waiting for you” what? So he knew?... I just ride the car..then we went to a hotel..

-Garden Hotel-

I went inside of the hotel..maybe he is rich? “This the way sir” he lead the way..and we reached the room “You are Park Chanyeol?” the man with glasses asked me “Y-yes” I replied “Okay after 1 week we will be leaving this country so be prepare” he said..what!! leaving?! “W-wait! What do you mean!?” I asked “You are going to the China..you will marry the Prince” he said…. What!!!!????? MARRY!!!

-Exolover61

New chap is here!!...thanks for checking on it…even though it is foreword.. this is for now…