Talking about the 'Bully Case' again

MyungYeon for REAL

Talking about the 'Bully Case' again

 

"Aigoo oppa! Go now! Its already late! And don't kiss me again like this, what if someone saw us??"

"Aish, this woman." Myungsoo flicked her forehead. "No one will see us, its already 1 am." He nodded to convinced her more.

"Arasseo, just go now. We still have a show later, remember?" Jiyeon mehrong to him.

"Okay okay, just go inside first."

Jiyeon ran to the front door of her house when Myungsoo called her for the last time.

"I love you." Myungsoo showed his cute smile and bowed to her.

"Pabo." Jiyeon mumbled and waved to him before  getting inside.

Myungsoo did a flying kiss to her as he ran and hopped back inside his car.

 

 

-The M! Countdown show-

T-ara members were inside their designated room and having a small chat before their performance on the show.

They were talking about their old member, Hwayoung.

 

"She texted me, earlier." Soyeon fiddled her phone.

"I think, it was a group message for us. I also got a message from her." Eunjung announced.

"Me tooooo!" Hyomin said loudly while her eyes were still glue on her phone.

"She congratulated us all." Boram yawned and stretched her arms.

"Yeah yeah. She mentioned how successful we are." Qri added.

 

"It has been a years passed when she left us. Ohhhhhhh. I miss her! I missed to bully her." Eunjung said jokingly and they all bursted out laughing except for Jiyeon who was busy smiling on the corner.

"The bully case tho." Soyeon got her serious face now that made everyone to stop from laughing.

"Nae, because of that, we went on the bad times. We got bashers, not just bashers, but an aggressive bashers. We lose some of our Queen's (T-ara Fandom's name). We lose some of our projects and commercials as well. I really felt bad that time and thinking to give up. But really thankful to those Queen's who never left us and who really believe and trusted us, and still trusting us. Ghad! I really love Queen's!" Qri said.

"We even felt down and up because of that nonsense issue. Its normal tho if we have misunderstanding to one another but we will talk about it and have open forum. And also, maybe she just felt uncomfortable with us because we have been 4 years together and she just a newbie. But even that, we welcomed her very much. Aigoo, if those people who bashed us know that." Soyeon nodded again. "And of course, we live because of our Queen's! We really treasure and love them to the fullest!" They all chuckled and did a high five with each other from what Soyeon said.

"I've been alone too during the national idol star sports festival (Idol Athletic Championship) sometimes. Right? And its for us to meet other idols from the other groups. Its our free day from work and to have a chitchat from other friends. Aigoooooooo." Hyomin did a face palm.

"They will just believe on what they want to believe and see. They even don't have any idea what really happened and on those stories behind." Boram continued.

"They got the wrong understanding. They all interpreted it wrongly. They misunderstood us. If they just know how we love our Hwayong saeng. We even leave Hwayoung with Sungjong right? So that she would not feel alone and all during the game. And yes, I remembered Minne being alone one time during the game as well." Boram continued while nodding.

"Ohhhhh how I really miss our little Hwayoungie, talking with her, hanging out with her, shopping and doing lots of girly things with her, our time with her, alone." Qri said and glanced at Jiyeon. "Maybe, if Hwayoungie is here, she is busy chatting with us and laughing with us, unlike our maknae who is busy talking to her boyfriend." Qri nodded while pouting cutely and blinking her eyes to the other T-ara members.

Eunjung, Boram, Hyomin, and Soyeon laughed from what Qri lined.

"Oh shut up unnies, past is past. She is not here anymore and chose to left us. How about trying to move on now? And just used to see your maknae like this?" Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she looked at them and went back from texting.

 

"OMG!" They all screamed to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon laughed out loud because of that and put her phone inside her bag.

"Kyaaaaaa!!!" Hyomin screamed.

"I'm a fan! I'm a fan of Rian!"

They talking about Jiyeon's character on the Dream High 2. Being a bit stubborn and naughty (in a  ways).

"Relax! Chill please!" Jiyeon, who still laughing, drank on her bottled water before continuing her thoughts about.

"I didn't mean that in a bad way, okay, unnies?" She sat up straightly. "All I meant there is just, of course we miss and love her. I also miss her badly! If only she is here, maybe she is next to me and cheering me about me and Myungsoo dating!" She stuck her tongue out. "But we can't change the fact that she decided to leave us. Why don't we just be happy on her decision? She only wants a simple life, right? She really wants to be a normal girl, that's why she left us. Nothingmore."

They all clapped and praised their evil maknae.

"Anyways, I also got another message from Youngie. But she used other number?" She shrugged her shoulder and held back her phone while smiling.

"Oh? She only using one number right? But nevermind that, what did she said? About the old issue again??" Hyomin and Eunjung asked.

"Nah." She shook her head like a kid. "She wishing me and Myungsoo to last longer." Jiyeon giggled, then, smiled widely.

 

 

The unnies face palmed, again.

 

 

 

A/N: I want to upload the next topics I want to tackles on my stories. Do you think? Comment down then, I'm going to wait for your reply. Example of the topic is the one I uploaded, the T-ara bullying Hwayeong case. Lol. I'll just write what I know the real happened.

PS: I changed the title. "You are my only one" to "MyungYeon for REAL" For more info, follow @MyungYeonCouple on Instagram. I'll put most of the photos there.