Who is that?

MyungYeon for REAL

Who is that?

 

 

After Myungsoo and Jiyeon celebrated their two years being in a secret relationship, everyone decided to pack up and to be home, some of them forgot that they still have an appointment, an apperance and performance for tomorrow's M! Countdown.

 

"I'll drive my girl home. She decided to be in their house tonight not in her dorm." Myungsoo said it coldly but can still see how happy he was for today's happening.

 

"Yaa oppa, I can tell that all by myself. Aigoo." She chuckled and faced the two groups before she bowed to them. "See you tomorrow." She added before getting up her bags. Myungsoo helped her out and nodded to his friends.

 

"We're going now. Take care of yourself." He patted Sungyeol's back and grinned to other members as he put his phone back to his jeans pocket.

 

"Ohhhhh---kay." The Infinite members nodded while the T-ara unnies glanced to each other before giggling.

 

"We will do nothing guys! Oh please!" Jiyeon exclaimed while giggling with her unnies knowing what their friends thinking.

 

"We will do nothing yet, guys." Myungsoo rephrased. Jiyeon's cheeks turned a little red tomato just thinking about it.

 

"Look at her! Look at her!" Gyu bursted out laughing while pointing Jiyeon.

 

"Look like our maknae is really a grown old woman now." Soyeon laughed while looking at her fully.

 

"Yaaaaaaa!!!" She pouted.

 

"Aish, kajja kajja." Myungsoo wrapped his arm around his girl's shoulder and started to walk.

 

"I'll take care of this woman now." Myungsoo declared.

 

"Use pro----" But Dongwoo didn't able to finish his naughty words when Eunjung hitted the guy's side, lightly and jokingly.

 

 

Myungsoo did an 'ok' sign using his fingers while still walking that made everyone to laugh, again.

 

 

 

 

 

"What time are you going for the M countdown? I'll fetch you up. We can go together if we will go there a bit early on the call time."

 

Myungsoo glanced at her as he drove, heading to her house.

 

"But oppa, we can't. I mean--- many idols will be there even its too early, and don't mention that there will be lots of media rep and camera. They will be roaming around and-- I still need to meet my T-ara unnies before the show."

 

 

"Tch." That was the only expression that came out from Myungsoo and never talked again. He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

 

 

 

They reached Jiyeon's house safe and sound as she bowed to her namjachingu even tho she was still sitting.

 

"Mianhe oppa and thanks for the ride."

 

"Go now." Myungsoo commanded coldly.

 

"B-but---"

 

 

"No buts Jiyeon, go now and get inside your house. Its already late." The guy sighed. Its alreadpy passed 12am KTS.

 

 

"Ah, okay, kindly tell thank you to oppas."

 

 

Jiyeon answered her coldy with a blank expression written on her face before turning her back. She opened the car door and went out, when suddenly, Myungsoo stepped out from his car as he walked fastly to grab her arm and pulled her for a hug. She left dumbfounded because of that and stayed silent for awhile.

 

"Sorry sweetie. Really sorry." Myungsoo heaved a deeps sighed and mumbled to Jiyeon that made her to nod. "Its nothing oppa. I'm sorry too and I'm really happy tonight."

 

"Me too sweetie. I really had fun!" Jiyeon looked up to him that made Myungsoo to smile widely. "We are really cool!" Jiyeon snapped and nodded while doing a thumbs up. "Nae, we are." Myungsoo released her from the hug, still facing her.

 

"Happy second anniversary again, my sweetie." Myungsoo kissed her lips about a seconds and pecked her forehead.

 

 

 

-Someone smirked seeing the lovers kissing in the middle of the night. "How daring." The person mumbled and droved fastly away from the scene.