Frustrated day 2 + No text from him 2 + What is this?! 2 + Fiance?!

MyungYeon for REAL

Frustrated day 2 + No text from him 2 + What is this?! 2 + Fiance?!

 

Soyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung bought a cakes with a 'Congrats Jiyeon' and 'Good luck Jiyeon' on it. They were hurriedly walking back to the dorm when they saw Boram and Qri's back.

 

"Unnie!!!! Where are you goin?"

 

"We're looking for the three of you. Why took you so long?"

 

"Nevermind that, let's go back. For sure, Jiyeonie is crying."

 

"Aigoooo. Myungsoo is really busy huh?"

 

"Busy with his newly drama."

 

They all ran and got inside the dorm quietly, they even tip toe just to get inside in silent.

 

"What's with that?" Hyomin asked Eunjung because she turned off the lights. "Its a surprise remember?"

 

They were now on the kitchen and preparing for it. "Already done------"

 

Soyeon covered Boram's mouth because she is too loud. "Sheeeesh."

 

"Bring the cakes, let's go." Qri held balloons and Boram and Eunjung had a confettis.

 

"Jiyeeeeonnnn--" Eunjung called her using her creepy voice and they all heard Jiyeon's cracking voice. Soyeon hitted her arm because of that.

 

Eunjung ran fastly and turned on the lights.

 

Jiyeon covered her face when she realised the lights were on.

 

"Surprise!!!!!!!!!!"

 

The confettis bomb out.

 

"Unnies!" Jiyeon cried now and hugged Soyeon who was on her side.

 

"Why are you crying?" The unnies laughed on her sudden action. "Because I'm all sad and scared. Don't do this again."

 

"Aigooo this kid. Okay okay, don't cry now. You have your debut tomorrow. You need to be very pretty. We will help you on that!" They winked on her.

 

"But I have my make up artists."

 

"Aiigooooo. We can handle that. Just don't cry." Qri released the balloons and it flew but ended on the ceiling. She pulled Jiyeon and wiped her tears away. "Don't cry unless you want to be ugly on the cameras." Jiyeon smiled a bit now and stopped from crying.

 

"We will make you prettier Jiyeonnie." Hyomin smiled to them and put the cakes already with the help of Soyeon.

 

 

They sat down on the table and stared eating happilly. They exchanged their different stories for what happened the whole day.

 

"I really love the steps of Sugar free." Eunjung said it hyperly.

 

"I'm sure Jiyeonnie will love it too. And you can practice it now after your launching right?" Hyomin smiled on her.

 

"I hope so! And I want to dance it." Jiyeon mocked the step of the song and sang it. "Neon sugar free, ije neon sugar free naegeman sugar free modeunge sugar free---"

 

They all bursted out laughing and continued the song. "Neoneun galssurok wae ireoke gaseumeul apeugehaeyo."

 

"You will have the first lyrics, anyways." Boram nodded and winked on her.

 

They finished eating and cleaning the dining table. They all went upstairs and about to enter their own room when Jiyeon made them to stop on her question.

 

"Why Myungsoo oppa didn't even contact me?"

 

Her unnies stared to each other and walked to her. Hyomin hugged her securely.

 

"He is busy on his drama, remember?"

 

"Even one text? Or call? He didn't care about me."

 

"Jiyeonnie, don't think about that, of course he loves you so much. We all aware on that and we sure you also know that. He maybe just busy with his new project, he will make it up to you, for sure."

 

"Yeah, that's why I heard that Myungsoo and Krystal both went out after the M countdown----- oooops?" Eunjung chuckled awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo was busy with his hectic schedule but still manage to have a free day for her girlfriend. He jumped down on the couch and called Jiyeon on the phone but she was out of reach. "Wae? What happened to her?" He asked himself worriedly and stood up. He got his car's key and his jacket when Krystal stood in front of him.

 

"Are you going somewhere L oppa? But the shoot is not yet down."

 

Myungsoo just nodded and passed by her when suddenly, Krystal went to the director and Myungsoo got scolded because of it.

 

Rain saw what Krystal did and shook his head of disagreement. "You can go now Myungsoo. Its fine, we will shoot the scene where you're not there first." Myungsoo smiled to Rain. "Hyung." He called him and bowed.

 

Myungsoo drove fast but safely and even managed to bought flowers for Jiyeon's tomorrow event. "Maybe she is nervous now." He chuckled just thinking of it. Later, his phone started ringing.

 

"Ya! Why I can't contact you earlier??"

 

"Who the hell are you?"

 

Myungsoo checked the callers name and saw other girl's name.

 

"Its me oppa. Why are you mad? I'm just checking you out. And is your shooting done now? I went there and I saw how clingy the leading lady is. What is her name again? She is the younger sister of the great SNSD's Jessica right?"

 

Myungsoo kept quiet and still drove to where Jiyeon is.

 

"Oppa. Come back here now. I'm in your house."

Myungsoo still remained silent.

 

"Oppa! Ya? Why are you not answering? My parents are here too, we are waiting for you to come."

 

"What's wrong with you?! I'm a busy person so can you stop it? Stop nagging and bugging me around."

 

 

"But I'm your fianceeeee!"

 

 

---

 

A/N: Fianceeeee?! Whut?!!!!