Frustrated day + No text from him + What is this?!

MyungYeon for REAL

Frustrated day + No text from him + What is this?!

 

"So whats with that, Yeonie?" Soyeon grinned to Jiyeon and used the named, Yeonie, that Chanyeol gave to her when they first met on her 1minute 1second practice before.

 

"What, what?" She pouted and hugged Eunjung on the side while walking.

 

They were now heading on their dorm. Qri held a paper bag with a chicken and mojos while Boram and Hyomin, holding a cans of orange juice.

 

"Stop bullying Jiyeon in public, Soyeeeeeon ssi. Let's do it later!" Qri laughed loudly and does a high five with Eunjung, Boram and Hyomin.

 

"Meanie unnie." Jiyeon sighed deeply before releasing Eunjung from the hug and walked ahead from them.

 

"What's wrong?" Soyeon asked them. "Is that because from what I said?" She contineud asking with her clueless face.

 

"Aigooooooo. Stop being cute unnie!" Hyomin nodded and does an aego.

 

"She is sad?"

 

"Obviously because of her boyfriend." Eunjung whispered.

 

Jiyeon flopped down on the couch as she went inside the dorm.

 

"Unnies! I'm tired!"

 

"Jiyeonnie, let's eat." Qri called her and prepared the dinner.

 

Hyomin hitted Eunjung arm and pointed Jiyeon. They whispered to each other and then, decided to call Soyeon.

 

"We will be back!" Soyeon waved and went out with Hyomin and Eunjung.

 

"Where are they goin?" Jiyeon walked in the kitchen and sat on one of the stool. "I'm really sad, then, they just went out? And and----"

 

"Just eat now Jiyeon. I missed my Dino Jiyeon." Boram nodded and stuffed the chicken in Ji's mouth, she  her fingers with the sauce of the kitchen and smiled on her.

 

"They'll be back." Qri assured it.

 

Jiyeon pouted while munching the chicken.

 

"Help me with the plate and glasses please girls."

 

Boram pulled Jiyeon up and gets a plate to give to Jiyeon. "Follow her. I'll go get the glasses." She nodded. Jiyeon sighed again and still waiting for her boyfriend's sms.

 

"Jiyeon, I'll call Rambo, sit there. Don't go anywhere okay? We will eat, don't go upstair yet." Her unnie poked her nose and kissed her head. "Cheer up baby girl." Qri winked and walked back to the kitchen.

 

Jiyeon sat down and fished her phone from her pocket. "Where are you oppa? No messages and no calls? What is wrong? What happened?" She laid down her head on the table.

 

Suddenly, her phone started ringing. Jiyeon sat up straightly and tapped the answered button without reading the name of the caller.

 

"Yoboseyo?? Oppa!!!!"

 

"Are you that hyper Yeonie?"

 

She blinked her eyes when she heard Chanyeol's voice. She then, stared on the phone caller and saw 'Park Chanyeol' on it.

 

"Ahhh. He he he, sorry."

 

"Hahahaha. You said sorry again? Its fine. Aigoo this little girl."

 

"Ya! I'm not little girl!" She rests her head on the table again while talking to him.

 

"Are you okay? What's wrong? You can tell Yeollie anything." She smiled hearing those comfort words.

 

"I'm okay." She lied. "Maybe because I'm too nervous for my tomorrow's solo launch album."

 

"Its okay, I'll be there, and I'm going to watch your performance. Okay?"

 

Jiyeon and Chanyeol kept on talking comfortably. She felt a bit okay now because of him. She even didn't realise that her unnies were not there yet.

 

"Omo, I forgot, I'm all alone here!" She blurted out and stood up.

 

"Want me to go there Yeonnie?"

 

"Ah! No! I'm actually with my unnies but----"

 

She stopped from talking and bit her thumb nail.

 

"I'll text you later."

 

Before Chanyeol said goodbye, Jiyeon ended the call already.

 

 

 

Jiyeon headed back to the kitchen when she heard some noises coming from there. "Is anybody there?" She shouted and kept on walking silently.

 

The light turned off suddenly and she jumped on surprise.

 

"Omo-- I'm scared." She pouted and stayed standing on the middle.

 

"I-its no j-joke! Who is t-there???" She sniffed and walked again, she kept on asking with her uttering voice. Her phone started ringing again but she gasped and turned it off, not looking again on the caller.

 

"Park Jiyeeeeeeeon----" Can heared a creepy voice that made her hair's nape to freak out.