Their second anniversary

MyungYeon for REAL

Their second anniversary

 

 

"What? Like this?" 

 

Jiyeon kept on laughing while practicing her Never Ever(1min 1sec) steps, her soon to launch, solo album.

 

 

"Nae. And be more seductive, Miss Park." The choreo told her and taught her to be more alluring at the same time, y while dancing it.

 

 

"I quit!" She flopped down on the floor and wiped the trails of sweat running all over her face.

 

 

"Here." Her manager threw her a pink towel.

 

"I'm really tired." She mumbled to herself while looking on the staffs. "Don't mention that I'm also hungry." She then, rubbed her tummy, pouting cutely.

 

 

"The Dino Jiyeon is awake again." Her manager chuckled and called for a break.

 

They kept on practicing for almost two hours, only having a water break, that made Jiyeon to feel bad, not having a snacks.

 

"Miss Park.." One of her back up called her and gave her a burger and a bottled water. "Omo! My boyfriend!" She screamed like a fangirl and started to bite the poor burger.

 

"Aish, Jiyeon, stop saying boyfriend, some will misuderstand you." The staffs chuckled as Jiyeon eating happily while her manager kept on scolding her.

 

 

Another hours passed and they still practing and practicing. "Good job Miss Park." The choreo kept on complementing her. Jiyeon danced and danced the steps more seductive and y this time.

 

 

 

"Miss Park, we're heading now." Said by Jiyeon's choreographer and her assistants. "You did a great job!" They added and cheered her up in unison. They just finished on their one whole day practice. Jiyeon currently laid down on the floor.

 

"Nae, thank you very much for today's work. We all did a great job. Aja!" Jiyeon said it with her full determination and didn't forget to show them her beautiful smile before sitting up, and bowed to them.

 

All the staffs and people their went out, leaving her alone. She decided to be left for awhile, nobody knew she was waiting for someone.

 

Another hour passed, she was still laying down on the floor, staring on the blank ceiling. "Where are you?" She mumbled and lifted up her hands, trying to reach the ceiling.

 

 

 

 

"Ji."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A man voice echoed inside the studio. Jiyeon immediately sat up and looked where the familiar voice came from.

 

"What are you doing here alone? Its already late and its too dangerous for a young girl to be alone in a dark place like here-- I can fetch you up in your dorm or even in your house after your training if you want to hang out. Aish, this girl." Can be heared on his voice how worry he was.

 

 

"Ya! I'm waiting for you here. And please, don't scold me, this place is safe don't be over react. And- and you're already here next to me, I'm safer now." She puffed her cheeks and stood up, with the help of the guy's hand, pulled her up.

 

"Just follow my rules, Miss Park." The guy told her, can notice how dominant he was because of his cold and authoritative voice.

 

"Aratji, this will be the first and last." She sighed deeply and gasped when the guy pulled her for a tight hug.

 

"I'm sorry sweetie. I'm just worried, and will be worried more because you are hard headed. Tch. Sorry for my hectic schedule tho. I'm really sorry."

 

 

"I'm not. Psh. And its okay, I understand you oppa. We both are busy to be honest, and can you cool down first before talking to me? Hush oppa." She nodded slowly.

 

The guy stared on her eyes and tilted his head to the side.

 

"What?" She squitned her eyes.

 

"Look, I'm calm now." The guy chuckles and still huggled her.

 

 

"I love you so much, Park Jiyeon."

 

 

"I love you so much, Kim Myungsoo."

 

Myungsoo cupped her cheeks and tey both stared to each others eyes as they shared a sweet kisses before chuckling.

 

 

 

They about to kiss again when suddenly, the door bang opened, wide open that made the whole two groups, T-ara and Infinite, saw them on that unnice situation.

 

 

"Ooooops?"

 

"Woah!"

 

"Omg!"

 

 

They all looked shock but then, slowly, T-ara unnies and Infinite members started to laugh and to tease them.

 

 

"Kyaaaaa! Jiyeonnie! I didn't know that you are really so clingy to Myung!" Boram screamed with a sly smile on her lips.

 

"Unnie! Yaaa!" Jiyeon pouted and unhugs Myungsoo before heading to them. "What you all doing here?" She asked and bowed to them.

 

 

"Ask your boyfriend." Hoya said it and Jiyeon's eyes glued back to Myungsoo, squinting a bit again.

 

 

They all bowed again before continueng their chatting.

 

 

"I asked for some help. Relax, Ji." He chuckled while his hands were up, looked like he was surrending or something.

 

 

"Jiyeonnie--" The T-ara members clicked tongue and walked inside, holding balloons and cakes and candies. While the Infinite member, Dongwoo, closed the door and but left a bit hanging. The other Infinite members were holding chips and plastic bags of chicken, sojus, and big bear, and pink roses.

 

 

"Happy second anniversary my love of my life, my bestfriend, my forever yeoja, my partner in crimes, my Ji, my Dino, my Park Jiyeon. I love you so much!" Myungsoo ran and hugged her again tightly before pecking her forehead.

 

 

"Aye!!!!" Their friends started to tease them again, that made Jiyeon to push him a bit.

 

 

"Stay strong guyseu!" The gang added while giggling.

 

 

Yes, Jiyeon and Myungsoo are now in their 2nd anniversary, still a secret relationship.

 

 

"Oppa! Ya! Don't hug me." She commanded but her boyfriend just smiled teasingly. "Don't mind them, just think how I'll feel when you will unhug and separate from you. I will feel very bad, sweetie."

 

Because of that, she chuckled loudly same as their friends.

 

 

They ended up, playing with the icing of the cake, and had fun eating the chicken and playing cham-cham-cham, with the lead of Woohyun, they play like they were kids again.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo laid down on the floor, Woohyun and Hyomin were next to each other, Eunjung and Sunggyu next to each other. While Myungsoo and Jiyeon also laid down next to each other but a bit away, while Soyeon, Boram and Qri were sitting, they rests each others back on their backs. Seungyeol and Sungjong laid down between the MyungYeon couple. (Follow on IG and Twitter: @MyungYeonCouple)

 

 

 

"Woah! These was hella fun." Sunggyu said it loudly between his loud laugh.

 

 

"Looks like my first time again to play and be a kid." Sungjong giggled like a kid.

 

"Likewise!" Soyeon and Qri said in unison and they both laughed.

 

"Me? I'm really happy to play cham-cham-cham again. I really enjoyed that I wanted to cry." Woohyun snapped and sobs playfully.

 

"Drama king." Hyomin mumbled and mehrongs to Woohyun.

 

They all laughed.

 

 

"Thank you so much guys." Jiyeon whispered that made Myungsoo to sat down and looked at her from a bit far, because Sungjong and Seungyeol were on their middle.

 

 

"Shooooo." Myungsoo patted the two lads and then, the two guys stood up while scratching their nape and head lightly.

 

"Hyung." Sungjong pouted and sat down next to Qri.

 

 

Myungsoo smiled and leaned closer to peck Jiyeon's pinkish lips.

 

 

"Ya! Stop kissing, hyung!" Sungjong cried.

 

 

Soyeon and Boram together with Qri and Sungjong covered their eyes playfully, Sungjong mocked  throwing tantruns.

 

 

They all laughed and had a very good night.

 

 

 

---Meanwhile, there was a girl on the door, kept eyeing on them, especially on someone. "I will allow you to be happy for awhile, because that person you are owning is mine, mine alone.

 

 

 

A/N: Wait for the next update. Please kindly support my first story here. PS: Sorry for the grammar if ever I wrote wrong.