Teaser

MyungYeon for REAL

"Miss Park, we're heading now." Said by Jiyeon's choreographer and her assistants. "You did a great job!" They added and cheered her up in unison. She was currently laid down on the floor.

"Nae, thank you very much for today's work. We all did a great job. Aja!" Jiyeon said it with her full determination and didn't forget to show them her beautiful smile before standing up, and bowed to them.

All the staffs and people their went out, leaving her alone. She decided to be left for awhile, nobody knew she was waiting for someone.

An half hour passed, she was laying down on the floor, staring on the blank ceiling. "Where are you?" She mumbled and lifted up her hands, trying to reach the ceiling.

"Ji."


A man voice echoed inside the studio. Jiyeon immediately sat up and looked where the familiar voice came out.

"What are you doing here alone? Its already late and it's too dangerous for a gorgeous girl to be alone in a dark place like here-- I can fetch you up in your dorm or even in your house after your training if you want to hang out. Aish, this girl."


"Ya! I'm just waiting for you here.Tch. And please, don't scold me, this place is safe don't be over react and you're already here next to me. I'm really safe now." She puffed her cheeks and stood up, with the help of the guy's hand, pulling her up.

"Just follow me, Miss Park." The guy told her, can notice how dominant he is and his voice.

"Aratji, this will be the first and last." She sighed deeply and gasped when the guy pulled her for a tight hug.

"I'm sorry baby, of course I will worry about you. And it will always happen-- Sorry for my hectic sched. I'm really sorry."


"Its okay, I understand you oppa. We both are busy to be honest- and can you cool down first before talking to me? Hush oppa." She nodded.

The guy stared on her eyes and tilted his head to the side.


"What?" She squinted her eyes this time.

 

"I love you so much, Park Jiyeon."


"I love you so much, Kim Myungsoo."


They both stared to each others eyes and shared a sweet kisses before chuckling.