First Encounter in Public

MyungYeon for REAL

First encounter in public

 

 

-T-ara's next to perform-

 

"Break a leg Jiyeon ssi!" Myungsoo ruffled her hair a bit, treated her like a kid. They being a bit close in public but still acted like only an Idol to idol in a cool way, to lessen suspicious and malicious eyes of the media reps.

 

"Aish. Not my hair." Jiyeon puffed her cheeks and fixed back her hair tho it was really okay.

 

The Apink and F(x) stepped out from the stage and greeted them on the backstage.

"Hi!" The Apink members waved to everyone on the back stage same as the F(x) members except for Soojung(Also known as Krystal) who only bowed on Myungsoo.

Everyone smiled to them and bowed as well except for Myungsoo who was busy messing Jiyeon's hair.

"Hurry up Jiyeonie!" Hyomin called her out.

Jiyeon glanced lastly on Myungsoo before stepping on the stage.

 

"Are you really that close to Jiyeon sshi, L oppa? And anyways, are you busy after this? We can hang out!" Krystal asked Myungsoo but instead of him answering her, Hoya answered her for him.

"We are not. But I guess everyone of us have their own business after the show." The Infinite members nodded.

"Oooohhhh. Rejected~~" Naeun chuckled and patted Krystal's back as the Apink members walked out.

"But L OPPA AND I have a drama together that we are currently shooting now." Krystal said it proudly and emphasized their names, a smirked can see on her face while looking on Naeun.

Myungsoo hissed and walked out, following the Apink members who were started walking back inside.

"L oppa!" Krystal stomped her feet and walked on the other way, looking very irritated.

 

"Oppa. Oppa. Oppa." Eunji turned back and saw Myungsoo following them.

"Oh? Wae?" He smiled. Eunji clinged on his arm.

"Stop being clingy Eunjay!!!" Bomi unwrapped Eunji's arm on Myungsoo's and pulled her for a headblock. "Unnie how meaaan." Bomi messed Eunji's hair as Naeun walked next to Myungsoo.

"So oppa are you really hanging out with Krystal?" They were talking and walking calmly.

"Of course------" Myungsoo didn't able finish his sentence when his Hyungs went in the picture.

"What's goin on here?" Woohyun wrapped his arm around Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Tch." He hissed again.

"Hey girls!" Dongwoo showed his pretty smile. The Apink members, Namjoo and Eunji, mehrong on him that made the infinite members to laugh.

"Oh? Where are you going again oppa?" Naeun asked her.

But instead of answering Naeun, Myungsoo kept on walking. Walking back to his princess, his Queen rather.

"Don't mind Hyung." Sungjong nodded and the gangs start talking, heading back on their rooms.

 

 

"Tch. How annoying." Myungsoo mumbled to himself and kept  on the side of the backstage where he can see Jiyeon more clearly.

Myungsoo squinted his eyes when he saw Junghyung of Beast gave Jiyeon a pink rose.

 

 

"Their performance was just done." A girl voice came out from somewhere.

 

Myungsoo looked where the voice came from and saw this girl, leaning against the wall and crossing her arms.

 

"Or should I say, Park Jiyeon's part is already done. Too late for you oppa."

 

Myungsoo looked back again on the stage and didn't mind her at all.

"I miss you oppa. Didn't see you the whole day yesterday." The girl walked closer to him and whispered, "Wae? Busy celebrating your anniversary with your girlfriend?"

Myungsoo widens his eyes a bit, and tried to hide his expression feeling. He kept his poker face, his emotionless face.

The girl smirked. "Don't want to say anything to me?"

Myungsoo smirked back to her and started to head on Infinite's room after he read a message on his phone.

"Let's meet after this! I'll call you." The girl bowed and stared on Myungsoo's back while he was walking.

 

 

---

WHO REALLY THAT GIRL?!