Chapter 5

Why her, why him? Why not you?

WHAT THE KKK?! I make a 360 scanning my room, there he is, sitting on my white leather sofa. 

"What now Seunghyun?"

He stands up, "I heard you're punishing Bom for something pretty stupid." 

 

 

"First of all, it's not stupid, second, she can't keep coming in late, third, it's very unprofessional, fourth, if I don't try to stop that from re-occuring, I'm not to be called a manager, fifth, it's none of your goddamn business to meddle with my way of disciplining my girls and lastly, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY OFFICE WITH THAT GOD FORSAKEN BEAR BRICK?!" I scream the last part at him, "GTFO MAN! GTFO!" yeah I know, I used texting words.

 

Silence.

 

Even more silence.

 

Then a snicker…

 

Oh you…

 

"GTFO?" he asks quietly, then louder, "GTFO?!" here comes the ridiculous laughing, BINGU TOP has arrived.

 

"HAHAHAHHABAWHHAHAHAHHAMUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHABAWHWHAHAHAHWHWA"

"Seunghyun! Shut up!!!!!" I hit him in the shoulder.

 

Wow, it's been forever since I've heard him laugh like that … or at least, I have made him laugh like that…

 

~Past~ 

 

On a Sunday afternoon, I decide to clean my boyfriend and I's closet. 

This closet however, is full of his stage costumes and my never-used-hand-me-down-ugly- dresses. 

Seunghyun is out and about with the Big Bang boys, doing whatever boys do on a Sunday afternoon. 

 

Yup, I don't know what the heck they could be doing. Anyways, my eyes drift to a white dotted blazzer with a big flower looking thing on the chest and blue skinny jean pants. Putting on the clothes, I feel like a total hipsterrrr!

Can you guess where these are from? Lollipop pt. 2! 

 

Yes, I too get distracted. I run over to my dresser and pull out white rimmed glasses and six bedazzled rings. 

While at my dresser, I turn on my IHome and scroll down to Lollipop pt. 2 and blast the living outta it. What I didn't know is that my boyfriend is entering the premises of our apartment…

 

"Girl, you're my lollipop oh girl! You're my Lolli-lolli!" I sing and do the pelvic glide thingy while looking at the mirror. Then I add in my little dorky dance move...

 

As I dance to the song, my boyfriend enters through the room door. 

 

"Now here she comes, she wants some of my lollipop-aaaah, she touching on my body make me wanna rock-aaaah, Now here I come I give it to her straight up and down, now here I come, here I come, come come come!" I start dancing the wax on wax off dance while bouncing on each foot, making it look like I was mental…

 

The door hits the wall.

 

oh … 

 

I turn around and gaze at my boyfriend with frying pans as eye balls. 

 

Suddenly.

 

"HAHAHAHHABAWHHAHAHAHHAMUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHABAWHWHAHAHAHWHWAHAHAHAHHABAWH

HAHAHAHHAMUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHABAWHWHAHAHAHWHWA!!!!!!" 

 

"SO EMBARRASSING!!" I run out of the room into the kitchen and start jumping up and down.

 

A couple minutes later, "B-ba-baby! Come here!" I hear from the room.

"NO! It's so shame!" I sit on the counter.

His footsteps render on to the kitchen, "It was cute!"

"Shut up." 

He walks up to me and hugs my torso, "You're forever my cutie." he nuzzles his face into my tummy.

"Aigoo, I'm so embarrassed. " I hug him around the shoulders.

 

~Present~

 

"Helloooooo?" Seunghyun looks like he stopped laughing a couple seconds ago.

"Oh, sorry…" I cough.

"So, yeah, just calm down with Bom. It was my fault anyways. I told her to eat."

 

"Just so you know, she's now on a strict vegetable diet now, because of you."

He rolls his eyes, "Of course you would put her on that diet, you put me on that diet when we were dating."

"Yeah, cause you were getting chubby and lazy! You needed energy, and the greens give you PLENTY of that!" I reason out with him

"Alright, alright, why are you so defensive?" 

"Cause, I want to be." I grab his arm and pull him towards the door, "okay, so get out."

"Can you please reconsider at least being my friend?" he pleads as he gracefully walks through the door, but stopping right in front of me.

"Teddy said I need to become acquaintances with you… So, I guess. Talk to Bom about this. I'll tell Teddy the 'happy' news." I say in sarcasm as I start to close the door

 

BAM, his hand shoots out and stops the door from closing.

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" his face gleaming, oh damn him and his god-like looks.

"Yeah?" I look at him quizingly.

"YES!" he suddenly walks away.

 

What the hell just happened? That's it? He walks away? Oh my god, that dumb Choi.