Chapter 7

Why her, why him? Why not you?
OMG, I just realized I've been using two names for the protagonist role. It's either Jihye or Kanna. Sooo, I've been thinking, I'll use Kanna because there's a dancer named Jihye and I might use her in here for Taeyang :] hahah! Cause they're always dance partners and what not. 
 
Kanna is now the name! hahah! I'm going to edit the mistaken names in my past chapter now .... lol!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Water splashes onto my hourglass figure (not to be arrogant or anything :P) as I get in the shower. What the hell happened last night? I remember small parts, but not every single thing. Let's see, Seunghyun came to the office, brought me food, beer, more beer, loads of beer, and passing out... Passing out where? How did I get to my apartment?!
 
LAST NIGHT
 
“Pass me another bottle.” I slur as my legs cross on the couch.
He reaches over into the box and opens the bottle, “Are you sure you can handle it?” he questions me.
“Hyah, I am the best at holding my liquor.”
“Sure, but it's your 7th beer. I doubt you'll get to 10 beers.” challenging me.
“Is that a bet?” I straighten up and glare at him.
He shakes his head with a smirk etched on his face, “Nope.”
“Bull , you're challenging me. Bring it on .” I grab the beer from his hand and start to chug my 8th one.
 
His melodic laugh echoes through my whole office, just like earlier, it was the laugh I've missed so much.
 
“Seriously Kanna, I was joking, you don't have to prove you're a great drinker.”
“Arrayoooo~” I sigh and place down the bottle, “hey, can I ask you a question?”
He swiftly nods his head.
 
For some odd reason I wanted to know what was going on in his life. How long has it been since I've held a conversation with him? Months.
 
“How are you?” I ask while staring at the most intriguing piece of dust floating in the air.
“Ugh, I've been better.”
Hmm, been? “oh, why is that?”
“Women problems.” He smirks.
While rolling my eyes I ask him who in particular.
 
One single name escapes from his alluring lips.
 
“Bom.”
 
Well , I thought he was going to say my name... How is it her, how are they having problems?
 
“Wait, Bom? I'm confused”
 
He begins to tell me that they're always to busy for each other, that's not the first time that this has happened. For some reason, he tell me, they're getting too serious. She can't joke around with him anymore, they're not connecting like he thought they were. He thinks that being friends is a better idea for them.
 
“Well, uhm. This scenario sounds awfully familiar don't you think?” trying to clue him in
“Yeah, it's exactly like it. We were happy the first couple weeks, then it started going down hill. Basically our relationship smushed into two months..”
In consideration I pat his shoulder, “if you need me to talk to Bom, I can.”
“Should I break it off?”
 
What can I say to that? I don't want this affecting their work, cause when him and I separated we were the worst people to be around. For example, I didn't want to talk to anyone, no one was in my office, apartment, eating at the same table as me, same room as me for 6 whole days. That might not seem long, but I needed to get work done. And as for him, he quit all his activities for 2 weeks. That was the worst thing ever. YG sangjangnim was on his about this. However he understood on how this affected him, but guess what. His pain brought three amazing rap songs to the table.
 
“If you want to keep trying and see if this relationship will get better, I say don't. However, if you think this will just get worse and worse with every day that goes by, I say break it off. You don't want to end it the way we ended our relationship, look what happened to us.”
 
“What if we stay together and the same thing happens to Bom and I?” he asks me in total confusion.
“Aish, I don't know.” I take my beer and chug it.
 
I don't want to tell him to break up with her, that's not my position.
 
“Let's talk 'bout something else, please?” I ask him.
“You asked about my life, so you got what you asked for.” he states.
 
Sigh, whatever.
 
A couple more beers go by, and a couple more.
 
(I'll probably be writing in third person point of view.. LOL) 
 
After snoozing and ending up in Seunghyuns lap, another unexpected guest arrives.
 
“Hyah, how could you get her this drunk?” Jiyong's voice resonates through my office
“Hyah! Who are you 'hyahing'? She can hold her liquor Ji.”
“Mianhe, why are you doing this anyways? You guys hate each other.”
Seunghyun tutts at him, “correction, she hates me. I'm the complete opposite.”
“What do you mean opposite hyung? This isn't right and you know it.” Jiyong tries squeezing some sense into his hyungs pea brain.
“I know! What can I do? I miss her. Ji, do you understand?” sounding like he's pleading to me indirectly, “There's no way I can stop being around her. She's, well, she's, ugh . I just know I miss her and want to be in her life again. Or I need her to be in my life again.”
 
Jiyong could feel the longing from his old companion, the hurt and the crave for the girl who's away in dream land. What was he to do? Seunghyun's in a relationship with a YG Member and Kanna was too. He's known all four of us for a very long time. All he wants to do right now is go home to his girl and talk.
 
“Hyung, let's take her home,” he sighs, “we'll figure this out, somehow, sometime soon, hopefully.”

 

MORNING
 
(Back to my POV)
 
Hmm, I still don't remember... Eh, who cares, I'm home. SAFE. After my shower I decide to put on my workout clothes, I need to do some yoga. Relaxation, here I come baby. As I walk out to my living room, I pass by something placed on the kitchen table. Oh hell to the ing no. Not this again.
 
One word.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Or is that two words?
 
------------------------------------------------
Comment please! Tell me what you think  :] hahha! <3