Chapter 6

Why her, why him? Why not you?

After that little encounter with Seunghyun, I turn off the main light, turn on my lamp, lock my door and I went back to work. Want to know what my work consists of? THE BIGGEST NOLZA CONCERT EVER. Preparations are left and right, the hiring of producers, tech crews, choreographers, photographers, CGI workers, and designers, also setting up times that don't interfere with the girls' schedules, cause we're supposed to head to Japan pretty soon, add in some merchandise for the Blackjacks, multiple audio and video recordings, and last but not least, getting the girls prepped and ready to go. As I contact all those people I have to hire and sign a contract with, hours fly way past my head. The time is around 9:45 pm, and my personal phone has been going off non-stop. I feel like there was something I needed to attend, but what was it? Once again, my phone goes off. Aigoo, what now? I still have to call and send e-mails to photographers. I stand up from my white leather chair, shake and stretch all my tense muscles, walk over to my mahogany white coffee table and pick up my phone and read the text messages.

 

 
To: Hye-unni
Sent: 7:33 pm
 
Unni! Are you done? Pali, pali, pali~! >.<
From: Minminji
 
 
To: Ugly- Manager
Sent: 7:49 pm
 
Hyah! You scold me for being late, and where are you?! NOT HERE! >:[
From: Old lady Bom
 
 
To: Lemon Popsicle
Sent: 8:00 pm
Hurry up, we're starving here. Dongsaeng! If you're working to death, AGAIN, I'll beat you up in an alley-way. LOL just kidding. ^.^
From: Gummy-bear
 
 
To: Sauna Agent #1
Sent: 8:02 pm
Noooonaaaa~ We're at hyungs chicken restaurant, come here so you won't starve!
Are you okay? You're not answering anyones texts? Are you angry? Are you dead?!
OMONA~! :0
From: Sauna Agent #2
 
 
To: Kanna-ah
Sent: 8:05
Aigoo, seriously. Where are you? We're dying of hunger. We'll eat without you if we have too.
From: Jiyong-ah
 
 
To: Mama Bear <3
Sent: 8:07 pm
Babe, where are you? You're not replying. If you don't want dinner you should tell us so we can
order now. REPLY.
From: Papa Bear <3
 
 
Yeah, I have 14 other messages of that kind in my inbox. I guess I should reply...
 
 
To: Papa Bear <3
Sent: 9:47 pm
Sorry, I was busy. When I get home, I'll grab something to eat on the way. Hope you all had a good dinner. I'm still working, so I'll talk to you later. Bye babe.
 
From: Mama Bear <3
 
 
Exactly like what the text said, I continued to work. With my eyeballs plastered to the computer screen, my phone suddenly rings. Damn it, seriously. Estimating where my phone may be, not even wanting to take my eyes off of the desktop in front of me, I grab it and answer.
 
 
Hello?” I ask with utter disinterest.
Are you inside your office? It's dark and the door is locked.” a treacherous voice emits from the phone.
 
 
Oh , it's Seunghyun.
 
 
Ugh, no, I'm home now, ughh yup.” I lie through tightly pressed teeth
Liar, open the door.”
I said I'm at home.” I'm not giving up
Don't lie to me, you at lying.” he laughs
please, I'm at home.”
 
KNOCK KNOCK 
 
“Open this door.”
er,” I sigh and get up, only to remember something, “Your finger print still works on the scanner, dumb . I got up for no reason.” While shaking my head, I collapse on my white leather sofa.
Oh, oh yeah.” he chuckles.
 
 
As he hangs up, the buzz of the door goes off and he enters my office.
 
 
Why must you enter my humble abode?” I lay down about to pass out.
I brought you your favorite snacks. Let's see what I have,” he shuffles through the plastic bag in his hand and sits on the opposite couch across from me, “oh, I have gimmari, bulgogi dogs, fish cakes, and you can't forget kimchi manddu. I also bought two packs of beer. You always have to wash down with Hite.”
You caught my interest at snacks,” I sit up, grab the bag and spread the delicious dishes out on the table, “Aigoo, Seungie you're the best~” I say without second thinking, I grab the chopsticks and dig in.
 
 
Even though I didn't realize it, he did.
My mind goes blank when it comes to food. I even forget that I dislike Seunghyun with a passion.
 
 
OMONAAAA~! This tastes amazing! Wanna try some?” I pick up a stick of fish cakes and dip in the sauce, “here!” I stick my hand out to him.
MOH?! Kanna sharing food? Am I dreaming?” he laughs as he pretends to pinch his arm
Just eat it before I take it back.” I smile.
 
 
I'm guessing my friendliness towards him, shocks the living wits out of him. Which results to Seunghyun grabbing the stick in a hurry and shoving the whole thing in his mouth. Of course, the little kid he is, he starts to choke. I rush over to him, sit by him and start patting his back.
 
 
You ok? Hold on.” I take a beer and open it with the top of another beer. “Drink this.”
Komayo.” he sputters out after drinking the foamy goodness.
As I continue eating fish cakes, hot dogs, and dumplings, his gaze doesn't leave my gleaming face.
What? Why are you looking at me?” I turn to him and ask.
Nothing, you get really happy around food. Especially your favorites.” he laughs
CHEW, “ofcourse, like you,” CHEW, “said, it's my favorite.” SWALLOW.
My hand extends to a beer, I grip it and take big chugs of it. “Aaaaaah~! That's some yummy stuff.”
It has to be, BIG BANG did a commercial for it.” he becomes smug.
I take another gulp, “yeah you boys did, that when our first fight happened. It was over something pretty dumb.”
He has his beer in hand and he takes a sip, “Really? What was it about?”
 
 
As we continue our conversation about our first fight when he should of cut his hair, we both finish two beers. This continues on and on, eating, opening and drinking more beers, talking about our relationship and stupid fights, we were actually having a good time together. Just like old times, because of the laughing and joking around, we don't realize the time. After seventeen bottles of beer, I start to slump over and shimmy off into a slumber.
 
 
Remember when I was playing on the segway and I fell over? You thought I had a concussion cause I was gripping my head, so you brought me to the YG nurses office? Then I faked you ---”
 
 
Just then, my whole upper body tilts to the side and lands in his lap. While his feet are up and his arm on the top of my couch and beer in hand, he lets me get comfortable. As I lay asleep on him, he grabs a near by blanket and pulls it over me.
 
 
"What happened to us? We match each other so well.” he whispers. “I regret letting you go.”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in forever. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! 
Tell me what you think! COMMENT! <3 :]