Chapter 2

Why her, why him? Why not you?
Well, isn't this lovely? A mere Bear Brick has strucken the living day lights out of me. The Bear Brick scared me even more because it looks like him. Suddenly I hear faint foot steps and a familiar sigh.
 
"Hey." 
 
That voice echos through the empty hall way. I'm ed.
 
"Happy Early Birthday."
 
Oh that's right, my birthday is in a week.
 
"Are you going to say thank you?"
 
What the hell is wrong with me, it's the first time in 2 months that you've talked to him. Atleast nod your head goddamnit!
 
"Thanks." I say in the quietest tone, you can even hear a mouse fart over my voice. 
I start to turn and walk off, but he talks once more. "Why aren't you taking it?" 
"What am I supposed to do with it?"
"I don't know, put it up at the apartment?" he scratches his head. 
Is this boy stupid or what? "Are you stupid? We're not together. We're not dating anymore, why would I put it up?" 
"I don't know, I thought you would be happy about it."
"I'm sorry, I'm not taking it."
He sighs once again, "can't we be friends atleast?"
 
No, we can't be friends, that's against the break up law. It's impossible to be friends with your ex-boyfriend, when you have been together for one year, three months, one week and 4 days. IMPOSSIBLE. 
 
"Do you honestly think that'll work out? We despise each other." I say
"We used to be best friends." he argues
"Then after we became best friends, we became boy-friend and girl-friend, then after that, we became lovers, a couple months of happiness, and then it all went down hill. We HATED each other. Now, you're trying to start that all over. I'm sorry no, I'm not going through that again."
"I'm not saying that we'll go that far, I just want to resolve this." he begs
"This is unbelievable, after all the we've been through at the end of relationship, you still want to be in each others lives." I chuckle
"Ofcourse, you're the one who knows me the best." He smiles. 
"We'll see what happens at dinner tonight, don't get to excited, you're girlfriend might get jealous." I laugh at the thought of Bommie pouting and chewing angrily at her corn. Yet, what is this electric shock of hurt in my gut? But of course Bom is not like that, she knows about our relationship. She most definitetly knows about Teddy and I. 
"You know Bom, she doesn't get jealous, no matter what." 
"And anyways, why would I flirt with you when I have my amazing Teddy?" I laugh, , then I remembered, I have his lunch. ", I have to go, keep your toy. I didn't agree to this friendship, I still hate you." I run to Teddy's studio down the hall.
 
(I'll give you some backround information)
 
Shim Kanna is 2ne1's 25 year old manager, she has been since the girls first created the group. She's like 2ne1's Fairy God Mother, whatever the girls want, she gets it, under the surveilance of YG Oppa. Yet, when it comes to discipline, I am on their asses like no tomorrow. I push them as far as they can go, and they push me as far as I can go.
To be honest, I'm the closest with Chaerin, she understands me, I fling into her skinny arms when I'm crying, and she leans on my shoulder when she needs to shed a tear.
Bom is the dorkiest girl ever, she makes me giggle at all the wrong times. Even though I've known Bommie unni longer, we've connected, but not like CL and I have connected.
Minzy is my darling, she's my baby! She'll forever be my aegiya!
Ms. Park takes care of me like an older sister should always do. Hold on, there's the Big Bang boys to talk about also. ;] 
Lee Seung Hyun, he kisses the ground I walk on, of course, I taught him how to hit on the hottest noonas. Whenever this little boy gets drunk, I'm the one he calls to pick him up and drop him home.
Kang Daesung, as everyone says, he's the sunshine on a dark dreary day. After the accident, I try to be by his side to help him and make him smile. He enjoys it when I bring him to the Hot Springs and we sweat it off in the Hot Room by dancing and pretending to be secret agents.
Dong Yongbae, he was never really that shy with me. We just had that aura of sibling love, usually when I'm around that's the only time he drinks. He has the biggest crush on Dara, oops, I don't think I should've told you that...
Kwon Jiyong, they closest BB boy to me, it's ironic how I'm closest to CL and GD. The leaders. Skydragon. Hmm, they're meant for each other. Well he's the first one there and the last to leave when I'm in trouble or when I need help with any crazy I got myself into. With all the ery I got into with his hyung, he never chose sides, but to let it be. Whenever he doesnt eat or sleep, I shove food down his throat, and knock him out so he can get some rest. I'd do anything for that boy, and he'd do anything for me. We're twins. (not really)
.
.
.
.
Choi Seunghyun, I'll get to him another time ...
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment please! I need feedback! How do you guys like it? 
Should they stay hating each other? Or should they work it out?