Chapter 4

Why her, why him? Why not you?

 

Making my way (down-town, walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound, DA DA DA DA DA DUH. Lol, jk. Do you know that song? hahaha!) to the gym, I see CL and Minzy putting on their shoes and Dara is right behind me.
 
"Waaaaah, dongsaengiiie! You still beat me!" 
"Unni I was in the elevator while I was talking to you."
"Are you serious? Well then, what the heck. I thought I would beat you." she pouts
I roll my eyes, "Get to working out unni." 
"Okay, okay! Don't get your in a wad!" she laughs
"Aish!" I gently tap her head
"APO!" she rubs the spot where I have 'attacked' her. 
 
Even though she's my unni, she acts more of a maknae than Minji-ah. Her actions are disgustingly cute. 
 
"I told you! Get to working out, you monkey !" 
"Okaaaay~!" she runs off to the other girls
 
My patience is wavering as I sit on an exercise ball beside the treadmills, Park Bom is not here yet. What the hell. She knows how I feel about punctuality. Fifteen minutes have passed since I've called her. She told me she was at the entrance. 
 
"Unni, calm down, she's on her way, you know her. It's Bommie. Of course she'd get distracted and go off somewhere." Minji tries to calm me down, knowing I'm getting ticked off.
"No Minji-ah, she should know I'm not good on patience. This is very un-professional." 
"Hyah, Kanna-unni is right, she should be here." CL agrees with me, then she focuses on running.
Trainer Hwang  Ssa Bu come over to where I am at, "Bom late? No surprise." he laughs
"Don't laugh Ssa Bu-shi! Double up her training!" 
"Ok, ok."
"Oh, also put her back on the vegetable diet."
"Are you sure? She'll try everything to get her bread. Watch her carefully." 
Of course I would, "NAE!" She's going to hate this! Well, that's what she gets for being late, continuously!
"Why don't you work out a bit? To lose some stress?" Ssa Bu-shi suggests
"That'll help."
 
I walk over to the rack of dumbbells and start my hard core curling work out. Another fifteen minutes into the work out, Park Bom finally decides to walk in.
 
"Anyong yorebeun!" she smiles and starts to chat with one of the trainees
"I better shut up if I were you." CL says, "Kanna's really upset with you right now." 
An audible gulp comes from her, "O-o-oh-oh? Where is she?"
"She's in the corner, kick boxing." Minji points
 
She's right, there I am, punching the hanging sack of whatever the hell is in that sack, while Ssa Bu-shi is holding. Let's say, I'm beating the out of it.
 
"Hello Park Bom." PUNCH, "Thanks for showing up" PUNCH, "Where," KICK, "The," KICK, "HELL HAVE YOU," PUNCH KICK, "ING BEEN?!" PUNCH, PUNCH KICK. AAAAAND COMBOOOO!!!
"MIANHE~!" she bows, "Mianhe Kanna-ah, mianhe Hwang oppa. 
 
Suddenly, I stop. "I asked you, where the hell about you been? I hate it when people are late, you out of all people should already know that."
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I left the apartment after you called me, then traffic, then Seunghyun, then the cafeteria, then the stairs, just everything. I'm sorry!" should I forgiver her?
NAH.
"You're going on the diet, give me your laptop when you head home. Girls!" I look at the others, "watch what she eats and don't let her touch the computer or laptops. I'm serious on this. Promise me."
 
That wasn't a question. That was a damn right command. As I finish, the girls nodded in agreement.
My eyes glide over to Bom, "Get to work."
Oh, and did she get to work. Trainer Hwang Ssa Bu whooped her into shape! Finally, they are all present at the gym. Since I've achieved my work out session, I tell the girls they have Vocal rehearsals at 5:30 pm, that leaves them to have free time. However for me, no, my work is not done. I leave the gym and head to my office. As I enter my office, standing up on my desk, is the bear brick...

 

The ing bear-brick is haunting me!

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Hopefully I didn't sound too mean to Bom.
Comment & subscribe <3 :]