Time flies

Here we go again...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the first night that they spent together, their mornings became routine. They would wake up, Seungri usually first. He would prepare the breakfast that they both needed. Then, it would be usually Jiyong who would wake up to the delicious aroma of coffee. They only spoke if something was needed to be told.

Both of them were busy. 

Jiyong was working hard on all of the TV shows he appears in, he worked hard on their songs and usually accpomanied by Youngbae, he had to work past his limits.

Seungri was working on his Jiu-Jutsu skills and the music they made, the tour made them so tired. Their smiles were getting more tired but honest. The fan-service was getting more intimate and sweet. Seunghyun finished working on the movie and when he didn't have to go on one of the tour concerts, he slept in, he ate all of the ice-cream and hung out with Seungri or Daesung. 

Their 'OT5' ties have gotten so much stronger.

All of them were concentrated on enjoying the MADE tour to the fullest because it was going to be the last before the long hiatus. All of them would have to go to the military service - they would be separated for so long. As the brothers they were, it was impossibly hard and painful thought. But they also saw their dongsaengs grow up. Winner and iKON boys were so famous that if they continued with what they were doing, they'd maybe get more famous than Bigbang. What they brought was fresh and new and people loved it. 

Jiyong loved to take care of them.

Seunghyun loved to see the respect in their eyes and then the relief when he joked around with them.

Daesung loved to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter