No good. At all.

Here we go again...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyungs always bully me~~” he heard the mankae complain and looked at Youngbae for some understanding. They both rolled their eyes and marked it as their duty to punish Seungri later. Now, the thing leader had to do was much more important – Seungri drank. Alcohol. Booze. And he was getting too touchy feely with female dancers – which encouraged the male dancers and he was dancing and as he drank, he was getting more and more se- I mean, ty.

TOP was arguing with the bartender about the color of his shirt – the guy’d drank some too, but he wasn’t problematic like mankae.

Daesung was in the corner of the club, where he’d paid for karaoke and surrounded by people he was singing his lungs out and Jiyong was wondering, how could that guy be singer, when while singing their own songs on karaoke he sounded just so flat…

His dear best friend Youngbae was sitting beside him and keeping him company in his misery – he always understood him the best since they knew each other so well.

“That stupid little guy. I always have to take care of him in the end. That’s why we bully him.”

Leaders’ sighing was, once again, followed by him reaching out for his phone. He called their driver, paid for his and mankaes’ drinks and proceeded to walking onto the dance floor. He ignored the temptation to break all the hands that dared to touch Seungri as he snatched the now blondes’ hand and forcibly pulled him away from drunk people, who ‘boo-ed’ him.

“Hyuung, where are you taking me? Let’s dance some more, you can join us!” he said in muffled drunk tone.

“We are going home and you will reflect on what you’ve just done. Damn, you haven’t matured at all.”

“But hyung, of course I have,” he playfully tried to clumsily lead the older back to the dance floor.

Jiyong was getting more and more angry.

This stupid guy, why did he have to bother?

He exchanged glances with Youngbae – making him the man in charge of their other member, since the leader had to leave with the stupidest of them all.

Seungris’ balance seemed to stutter once in a while and since Jiyong had the youngers’ health problems always in mind, he decided it was time to help the guy. He put Seungris’  hand around his shoulders and offered him some help.

It didn’t help that his once so little fragile mankae had gotten on some weight. Jiyong was strong, but not that much. He’d have to shape his mankae again. Not that he wasn’t looking forward to it – he loved making the boy do everything he wanted him to do, he loved seeing him complying to his every order and always being careful to know his opinion.

Then again – Seungri made it clear he wouldn’t be as easy to shape now.

That only made Jiyong more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter