I´ll be by your side

Can´t help falling in Love

 

 
After a while
 
 
"Found you~ ",Kyuhyun said while hugging Minho to death.
"How did you find us so fast?",Minho asked.
"Doesn´t matter~",Changmin said while joining Kyuhyun.
"Alright, alright. Sorry, sorry, sorry.",Minho sang.
"Good boy~ but where are the girls?",Kyuhyun asked.
"Victoria already left and Sulli went to the toilet.",Minho answered.
"Eh?! VIC left ?! Why ?",Kyuhyun asked disappointed.
"Not gonna tell you ~",Minho answered stubborn.
"Changmin.",Kyuhyun said.
"Kyuhyun.",Changmin continued.
"W-What are you-?!",Minho said while being interrupted.
"Oh Kyu-oppa and Changmin-oppa what are you doing here ?",Sulli asked.
"We were just passing by this cafe and then suddenly we saw our FAITHFUL friend Minho.",Kyuhyun answered.
"I see ? Kyuhyun, could you do me a favor ?",Sulli asked cute.
"Hm? What favor ?",he asked back.
 
 
Kyuhyun´s POV
 
Please cheer Victoria up. At this moment I was like who the hell dare make my girl cry ? After Sulli told me to cheer her up I was already gone. So I couldn´t listen to the reason why she cried. I tried to call her many times, but she didn´t pick up the phone. And even though I´m the reason why her mailbox is full i´m still not satisfied.
When I could only find her I would never let her go again. Please Victoria just pick up your phone. Only once let me hear your beautiful voice. Saying that you´re alright. Only Once.
 
 
You´ve got a new message
 
 
From: Vic
To: Kyu
 
Kyu-oppa <3
Sorry to make you worry.
I´m alright.
Don´t search for me.
 
From: Kyu
To: Vic
 
What the ?!
Where are you !?
Tell me NOW.
 
From: Vic
To: Kyu
 
I´m at the Han River.
 
From: Kyu
To: Vic
 
Alright.
Don´t you dare move!
I´ll be right there.
 
 
After a few minutes
 
 
Victoria´s POV
 
 
Why did I say things like that to Taecyeon ? Even though he is strong, he won´t endure the pain. If the pain was made by me. After Dad died he was the only one who didn´t show any tears. He wanted to endure the pain for us. And after Mom and me went to China we left him all alone again. He was always enduring the pain and the sad memories. But deep inside his heart he is very breakable. Everyone left him and when I´m going to leave him he breaks. That´s just not fair. I always wanted to protect him and make him smile. But when I had the chance to chose between him and mom I couldn´t leave my mother. So I left him all alone on his own. And even though grandma, grandpa and his friends were there for him. I wasn´t . The person who he trusts,admires and loves the most wasn´t there for him and now it´s like the distance between us is getting bigger and I can´t reach him anymore. Suddenly I heared a voice. Found you . The voice has released me from my little world.
 
 

"Thank goodness !",Kyuhyun said relieved.

“Kyunnie ?”,Victoria asked confused.

“Just cry.”,Kyuhyun said.

“W-Why should I cry ?”,Victoria asked even more confused.

“It´s alright. I´m here for you.”,Kyuhyun said while hugging Victoria and patting her head.

“What are you doing I´m not a child ?!”,Victoria yelled.

“I know. I know.”,Kyuhyun meant still not releasing her.

“Please let me go.”,Victoria begged, finally showing her tears.

“See just cry in my arms and you´ll be feeling better.”,Kyuhyun meant.

 

Kyuhyun`s POV

 

After see had cried for about 20 minutes, she fell asleep. As soon as I wiped her tears I took my phone and tried to call her brother. But he didn´t pick up his phone too. Why is everyone in this family so elusive ? I don´t even know where she lives. Alright I don´t have another choice. I´m going to take her to me. But this moment right now is the perfect moment for a kiss. I know a side of me is against the kiss, but the other side is even motivating me. I know it´s a bad thing to kiss her when she sleeps. But right now I want her so much that I can´t control myself anymore.  We´re only a few millimetres away from each others lips. But suddenly I was horrified. My heart missed a beat. Her phone was ringing. It´s not a right thing to pick up other phones, but maybe it´s her brother.

 

 

“Yeah, hello?”,I said.

“Who the hell are you?”,a voice yelled through the phone.

“I´m Victoria´s friend. And you ?”,I asked confused.

“Where are you?”,the voice yelled again.

“I´m at the Han River. But who ar-“,I asked.

 

But it was too late to ask his name. He already hook on. Who was he ? Didn´t sound like a worried brother. More like an aggressive madder. And again someone´s calling her.

 

“Hello?”,I asked.

“Hello?”,the voice asked worried.

“And who are you?”,I asked confused again.

“I´m the brother of the girls phone you´re having.”,Taecyeon said.

“Ah I see. I´m her going-to-be-boyfriend.”,I said proudly.

“…Say that again?”,Taecyeon said while rising his voice.

“I´m her going-to-be-boyfriend.”,I said now with a blushing face.

“And why are you telling me this?”,he asked clinical.

“Eh… because you´re going to be my brother in law.”,I meant.

“I see.”,He said.

 

 

What the?! And again the next person hook on. What´s wrong with this guys ? Nevermind. I should be waiting for that aggressive guy. And Victoria is still sleeping. Should I give it another try ? … Of course . As I came near her lips I noticed that she´s calling someone.

 

“Taecyeon..”,she whispered in her dreams.

I was a little bit disappointed.

I kind of hoped that my name would be coming out of .

But it´s better than to hear another guys name.

“Y..unho.”,Victoria whispered.

I thought, I didn´t hear right so I came closer to hear mouth.

But suddenly someone punched me right into my face.

 

“GET AWAY FROM HER!!!”,someone shouted.

“AhHHHH THE .”,I shouted back.

“YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!”,He shouted even more aggressive than before.

“hm.. what´s going on ? Y-Yunho ?”,Victoria said, after woken up.

“Hey, slept well ? Would you like to have dinner with me ?”,he said seductive.

“ehm yeah, why not . Since when where you her-. KYUNNIE!?! What happened to your face ?”,Victoria asked me worried.

“I don´t know. He suddenly punched me!”,I said while glaring at Yunho.

“YOU DID WHAT?! Why did you punch him !?”,she asked him confused.

“H-He was about to KISS YOU!”,he said angrily.

“You were about to k-k-kiss me?”,Victoria stuttered while blushing for a lttle moment.

“N-No you were sleeping and suddenly you began to whisper so I just came closer to you to hear it.”,I explained.

“Oh … I see.”,she said.

“Let´s go, Vic.”,Yunho meant.

“Shouldn´t you do something before you leave ?”,Victoria asked him.

“I´m sorry for punching you.”,he apologized.

“No problem.”,I said. But what I really wanted to say is Come on let me kick you as well. Like hell I would forgive you. You know I really was about to kiss her and you ruined everything!

 

“Alright then let´s go.”,he meant.

“Ok. See you at school Kyunnie~”,she said.

“Yeah. See you at school as well.“,I said to her.