My first day at school

Can´t help falling in Love

The next Day

 

Taecyeon´s POV

 

"WAKE UP!!", yelled the girl who was jumping on me.

"Aren´t you supposed to wake me softly ?",I asked laughing.

"Yeah, but I already tried to wake you up softly !!"

I really like her technique to wake me up. Don´t know how many times I already said it,but I´ve really missed her. Anyway, I don´t want to take a trip down memory lane. After I took a shower and put on some y clothes, I walked into the kitchen. Victoria already prepared our breakfast. It smelled very good. Since yesterday she was more cheerful. I mean she´s always very cheerful, but after meeting her friends her mood went up. She´s very grateful to have such great friends. And when she´s happy , then I´m happy.

 

Nobody´s POV

 

"Does it taste good?",asked Victoria.

"Of course. After all it´s the food that Victoria made.", answered Taecyeon.

"That´s good to hear. Because I made you a lunchbox.  Hope you enjoy it.",said Victoria.

"Really ? Noona is the best !"

"Thanks. Omo it´s already 7:38 ?!?"

"Seems like your going to be late on your first day.",laughed Taecyeon.

"Funny,isn´t it? When I´m really going to be late, because of you ... then you´ll have me to contend with!!"

"Alright, calm down. We´re not going to be late."

"Got it, let´s goooooooo!!!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria´s POV

 

Taecyeon said we´re not going to be late, but it´s almost 8 o`clock. What should I do? It´s my first day ! I don´t want to get into trouble.  Right now we´re still running. Seems like Taecyeon´s fine with running, but I´m exhausted. It takes 20 minutes from our home to school. And I´m not accustomed to run like that. The next time I wake him up, I´m going to throw cold water on him. Then both he and his bed are wet. 

"Alright, here´s your class.See you later. ",yelled Taecyeon.

"What the ? You´re leaving me alone... again?!?"

That´s really my brother. I know next time I`m going to make his lunchbox spicy. That´s a good idea. But I´m not really good when it comes to bad things. Alright. I knocked.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Come in !",said someone.

"Hello, I´m Vic-"

As soon as I wanted to introduce myself, someone dumped into me.

"Changmin !!! Get off her !!! ",meant the teacher.

 

Changmin´s POV

 

Yesterday I had a fight with my girlfriend. I saw her with another man, so I confronted her. But she only told me that she wanted my money, that she was just toying with me and I was always annoying her. Therefore I was very irritated. And I couldn´t sleep well last night. I didn´t love her or anything like that. But it was a good feeling to have someone by your side. And when that someone tells you something like that, then your automatically sad. Whatsoever because of that stupid thing I came late and fell on someone. It was a girl. A very beautiful girl, who kicked me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nobody´s POV

 

"What is wrong with you ?!? Get offme !!!", yelled Victoria.

After Victoria kicked Changmin he finally woke up.

"How dare you kick ME!!"

"Easily, can I have another try ?"

"N-No."

"Changmin, please go to your seat.",meant the teacher.

"Alright, stupid woman.",whispered Changmin.

"Please introduce yourself.",said the teacher.

"Yeah. Hello I´m Victoria Song."