A great first day

Can´t help falling in Love

At lunchtime

 

"Luckily, we´re in the same class.",meant Sulli.

"Yeah, but why do I have to sit next to that stupid guy..",answered Victoria.

"Because you wanted to sit next to the window.",said Amber.

"You know Victoria, he isn´t a bad guy.",meant Minho.

"I know, I never said he is a bad guy, just a stupid one.",answered Victoria jokily.

"What are you talking about ?",asked a good-looking guy.

"Kyu-oppa!",said Luna cheerful.

"You never call me Oppa. That´s unfair!",said another guy, who especially heard Luna.

"Well! Bad Luck. Onew ~~~ ", meant Luna.

"Don´t so much. Poor Onew ~ ~ ~ ",said Minho jokily.

"Now you are in for it !!! ", yelled Onew, while running after Minho.

"Oh, where are my manners? I´m Kyuhyun. You can call me oppa as well. ", said kyuhyun with a big smile on his face.

"You don´t need to be so nice to her !", said a grumpy guy.

"What the...you´re really asking for another try ?!?",yelled Victoria.

"Did you see that, she´s evil !!!", meant Changmin.

"Changmin, I´m not on her side, but you really deserve it.", laughed kyuhyun.

"Why do I deserve it ?",asked Changmin.

 

Victoria´s POV

 

You deserve it because you fell on me. And you didn´t even apologize. In my whole life I´ve never met someone llike him. But his friend Kyuhyun is really cute. He has manners. And he looks very handsome. But against Yunho-oppa he has no chances. What am I thinking ? ... It´s really great to be with my friends again. Too bad Taecyeon and Yunho-oppa aren´t in this class. I think I´m going to visit them now. We still have 15 minutes left before class begins.

"Sulli, can you come with me , I mean to Taecyeons class."

"Ok, let´s go.",answered Sulli.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nobody´s POV

 

"Yunho-oppa~~~", yelled Victoria, while jumping on Yunho.

"Vic, what are you doing here ?", asked Yunho.

"I wanted to visited you and Taecyeon."

"... And where is your Taecyeon~~~ ?", said Taecyeon.

"Jealous again?", laughed Yunho.

"Taecyeon~~~!!!", as soon as Victoria said that she jumped on Taecyeon as well.

"What ARE you doing, get off him !!!", said a girl, who was glaring at Vic.

"Stop it, Jessica. She´s only my sister .", said Taecyeon while patting her head.

"Oh, I-I´m sorry.", said jessica embarrassed.

"No problem, but are you Taecyeon´s girlfriend ?", asked Victoria.

"No, not yet.", answered Jessica.

"Don´t joke around. She´s my best friend. ",meant Taecyeon.

"What am I then ?", asked a girl.

"You´re my other best friend.",answered Taecyeon.

"Good to hear.", said Tiffany.

"Who is that Girl ?",asked another boy.

"That´s my sister Victoria. And Victoria, I´d like to introduce you to my friends. That´s Jokwon and his girlfriend Gain. Then there is T.O.P. and Bom, Nichkhun and Chansung, Siwon , and my best friends Tiffany and Jessica."

"Wow you´re really beautiful, want to be my girlfriend ?",said Siwon.

"... Alright, come here, you´re so dead.",yelled Taecyeon.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Nichkhun´s POV

 

Who´s that girl? 

"That´s Victoria, my sister.",said Taecyeon.

She looks very beautiful. Her hair is dark. Her eyes are big. Her lips are to bite into. Her cheeks are red. And even her name suits her. But I´m to shy to talk to her. What should I do ? I think that I´m going to visit Taecyeon more. Oh wait does she have a boyfriend ? Even when she´s got one. That doesn´t matter, because I´m going to snatch her away. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------