Be my baby² ~

Can´t help falling in Love

Victoria´s POV

 

 

After 20 minutes

 

 

Where do I have to ring? Where do I have to ring? Where do I have to ring? Ah! Family Cho! As soon as I rang the bell I heard an unfamiliar female voice answer. Whose voice was it? It can´t be Seohyun´s voice, right? " Annyeonghaeseyo.",she answered in a very polite way. "A-Annyeong.",I responded nervous. "My name is Victoria Song and I´m here to visit Kyuhyun." "I understand. Please wait. I will open the door." As the door opened I saw a cute girl standing right in front of me. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress and a cute little teddy was right beside her. "Is this your teddy? He´s cute.",I said happy. "No, it´s my brother´s teddy. He is sick and so Mr. Teddy looks after him." Her brother is sick? Eh?! Don´t tell me her brother is Kyuhyun! I never knew he had siblings! Oh, I totally forgot about Kyuhyun for the moment being. "W-Where is your brother´s room?", I asked her worried. "Are you his girlfriend?",she wanted to know. "N-No, why?" "Because my brother told me that a beautiful girl would come and look after him, so he doesn´t need Mr. Teddy." "I don´t think that he means me." "Really? Then he meant the other girl who came by earlier." Does she mean Seohyun? Seems like Kyuhyun likes her back. Poor Yonghwa, I really like him. "V-Victoria? What are you doing here?" There he was standing with a confused, but healthy face. "I wanted to visit you! Aren´t you happy to see me? Then it´s better if I go!" It´s really better if I go. I´m not feeling really comfortable with him right now. "NO! WAIT!" As soon as he said that he hugged me from behind. I was surprised, no I was more like shocked. W-Why did he hug me? I mean if he just said wait I would have turned to him. But, but, but he h-h-hugged me. And again it´s getting hot. His hug is so warm and I feel so save. I hope that I´m not blushing too much. "W-What are you doing Kyu-" "I don´t want you to leave." Eh? Wae? Wae? Does my heart beat faster? I-It feels like I can´t breath. That´s no good. I have to go, really have to go. "I´m sorry! But I have to GO!" I unsnapped me from his warm hug and run. I didn´t even turn around to look into his face. It was probably all confused and annoyed. But am I a child? Why did i do a thing like that? Wasn´t it ok? He just hugged me. But I felt that I was in a dangerous situation. Awww, now he hates me. And now I´m standing here all alone. It´s getting dark and the rain´s beginning. Oh, great. I´m feeling hot again. "VICTORIA!?!",I heard a voice shout. But whose voice was it? I can remember this voice. It´s a very gentle and warm voice. But why can´t I remember the owner of this beautiful voice. "W-What are you doing her?",the voice asked me shaken worried. Isn´t that Khun? ... Yeah, it´s him. "Y-You´re feverish!", he panicked. "I-its alri-" That was the last thing I could remember. After that I had a blackout.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Wednesday

 

 

W-Why am I at home? What happened yesterday?.... Eh?! 11:23? I´m late for school. Hm..? What is that? As I looked into my mirror I saw a note. It was from Taecyeon.

 

Good morning, 
girl-who-didn´t-listen-to-her-brother.
Today you don´t need to go to school.
Because I´ve already gave the school
a call that you´re sick.
Seems like yesterday you caught a cold.
Even though I can´t look after you,
you´ll have to promise me to stay at home.
I´ll be home at the evening.

 

I see. But what should I do today? I have a very strong immune system, that means I´m already healthy. Really! Why did I have to catch a cold? Where is my-? Ah! Here is my mobile phone. Oh, an hour before I got some message from? 

 

From:Khun

How are you?
Let´s go meet at a cafe.
I think you need someone you can talk to.
If you´ve seen this message , please call me.

 

From:Luna

HOW ARE YOU???
Me and the others are worrrrrried about you.
Please take more care of yourself.

 

It´s not like I was about to die. But still it´s good that they care about me so much. Hm? I got three other messages ?

 

From:Changmin

How are you?
Me and Minho are dead worried about you o.O
And the rest of the class as well.
They´re like "where is vic",
with big eyes, very big eyes
and with there mouths wide open,
they all panic without you o.O
... funny :D

 

Haha :D Changmin you´re really cute. But that they would panic without me besides them. You´re right, it´s funny. And the next message is from ... Yunho-oppa <3

 

From:Yunho<3

How are you?
I hope that you´re fine.
Please be healthy and eat well.
You know,
you´re very important to me...

 

I-I-I-I-Im very important to him? Awwww. Now I can die without any regrets. And the last message is from my so-called "best friend" , the evil person Kyuhyunnie

 

From:Kyuhyunnie

I´m sorry.
I didn´t knew that,
I shouldn´t have hugged you.
But aren´t we best friends?
So I think it´s alright?
It´s not like I love you or have
any special feeling towards you.
But if you fell in love with me then...

 

then what? Eh?! What´s up with this message? I don´t get it. I thought that he fell in love with me... and now he´s writing me something like this?! Is he stupid? Why would I fell in love with him. But actually I´m very lucky he´s not in love with me but rather in love with Seohyun. That means he´s still my best friend. Aww. Lucky me. Now what should I do? Alright I know.

 

After 45 minutes

 

"Hey, how are you?", he asked me still a little bit worried.
"Thanks, I´m fine.",I answered his question.
"Here, sir. A cappuchino for you and a chai latte for the lady.",the waiter said.
"Eh? Did you already order for me too? That´s nice of you.",I meant to my friend who was sitting in front of me.
"No problem. But I didn´t knew if you would like chai latte.",he responded with a bright smile.
"I like chai latte. So it´s okay. But why are you so happy?",I wanted to know from him.
"I´m happy to see you smiling.",he answered cutely.
"W-What do you mean?",I stuttered while getting a light red face.
"Yesterday you were so absentminded. I was really worried. But to see you smiling happily makes me happy as well.",he added.
"You´re right. I was really absentminded. Oh and thanks you for yesterday,Khun.",I thanked him.
"It´s alright. But would you like to tell me what happened yesterday?",Nichkhun asked me kind.
"I don´t know if i should tell you that ... no, I can´t tell you that.",I responded.
"I see. Then let´s finish our cups and beginn with our day full of fun.",he smirked.
"What did you plan?",I asked him curious.
"If I tell you that, then it wouldn´t be a surprise, right?",he laughed happily.

"Yeah, that´s true.",I smirked.
"Yesterday Taecyeon told me that you´re going to stay at Jessica´s and Krystal´s cottage in the next holidays."
"...Really? I didn´t know that.",I answered all confused.
"Oh maybe it was a surprise from his side. Nevermind."
"Ok? Then i´ll let me be surprised when he says that."
"Gooood ~ Then let´s go to the amusement park."
"WHAT? But the next amusement park is 4 hours away from here?!",I meant loud.
"Don´t worry. Be happy."
"...Now you´re scaring me."
"Eh?! Really? My mistake. We´re going to fly to the amusement park."
"You´re kidding me, right?"
"Why should I ?"
"Are you a big shot or just joking around?",I said a little bit confused.
"Let´s not waste our time with this, ok?"
"O-Ok."

 

After 1 hour

 

"Wow. We´re really at the amusement park. You´re really cool.", I said excited.
"I know. I know. That´s the reason why every girl falls in love with me. And I wouldn´t mind if you would fall in love with me too.", Nichkhun meant seductive.
"Khun~ Let´s ride this one."
"D-Did you listen to me?", Khun said a little bit disappointed.
"What...Oh, I´m sorry. I was so excited that I didn´t hear you. Could you please repeat that?"
"I see... It wasn´t something important, so I don´t need to repeat that. Which one do you want to ride?"
"This one. The rollercoaster! Sounds good, right?"
"R-Right. But don´t you want to start with something, how should I say it, with something less daunting ?"
"What are you talking about? It isn´t really daunting. Come on please, let´s ride it.", I said very cute.
"If you say so. Then let´s ride it.",Khun meant a little bit scared.
"Great. And after that we´re going to ride this one and then that one and.."
"Alright..."

 

After 20 other scary rides

 

"That was really funny.",I said happy.
"Y-Yeah.",Khun answered sick
"W-What´s wrong? Do you feel sick?"
"N-No, of course not. You really have a strong stomach."
"I´ll bring you some water."
"No, you don´t need to bring me water. Just let me lay on your lap."
"Alright."
"Ehm, really? Thanks."
"You should rest."
"Yeah, you´re right.",Khun said tired.

 

From: Taecyeon

Where are YOU ?!?
Just arrived at home.
And you´re not there ?!
I´m worried about YOU!!

 

Oh no, I forgot about Taecyeon. Didn´t he mean that I should stay in my bed? Great. But still coming with Khun was the best opinion for me. And now Khun is taking a nap. So I don´t want to wake him up. I´m sorry Taecyeon but you have to wait. Hm..? I got four other messages.

 

From: Changmin

How are you?
And with who are you?
Please answer me.

 

Changmin is really worried about me. But why does he want to know with who I am?

 

From: Yunho

Please be healthy.

 

He really cares about me.. but more like as a sister than a woman.

 

From: Kyuhyun

I miss you.
Let´s meet up.

 

W-What? D-Don´t tell me his making a move? 

 

From: Anonymous

Hey Sweetie,
heard you´re teasing my little sister?
You really have some guts or are you just nuts ?
Hm..doesn´t matter because you have some good looks.
I like girls like you the most.
I´ll meet you soon and play with you.
You´ll know it when it happens.

 

..Who is that? And where did he get  my number? Do I have a stalker or what... This time I´m going to show this to Taecyeon. Because last time it was really dangerous and now I don´t want to get hurt or something else.

 

After 30 minutes

 

"That was good. I slept so well~ Thanks to you.",Khun thanks Victoria with a hug.
"Awww. You´re welcome."
"Oh by the way, What time is it now?"
"I don´t know but you slept about 30 minutes."
"Really?! i´m sorry."
"You don´t need to be. Anyway let´s go home, Taecyeon is worried."
"S-Sorry I totally forgot about him."
"Don´t be at fault. Because I forgot about him as well."
"But first could you please wait here and close your eyes?"
"I could, but why?"
"That´s a secret just do it."
"A-Alright.",As soon as I closed my eyes I heard him walk away.
"And here I am again. Now open your eyes.", he said as he came back.
"Wow, that´s a very big teddy bear, he´s as big as Taecyeon."
"Yes, he is. It´s a gift from me to you."
"Eh?! You don´t need-"
"Please just take him."
"But-"
"No buts!",Khun meant with a bright grin.
"Then thanks."
"You´re welcome."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thursday

 

"But I´m still ill.",I said to my stupid younger brother.
"Yesterday you were ill as well. But you still went with Nichkhun somewhere.",Taecyeon meant angrily.

 

He still hasn´t forgiven me yet. As soon as I looked at my watch I was irritated. I knew that even when I try to calm my brother down he would force me to go to school today. But I don´t want to see Kyuhyunnie´s face. Seems like I don´t have a choice. When I had finished my breakfast it rang. Because Taecyeon took a shower I went to see who rang. And to my surprise it was Minho. Today he looked kinda different from his usual self. He wore a white shirt,blue jeans and normal sneakers.  His scent was unlike him. But it wasn´t the scent that confused me. No, it was the way he looked at me. I know Minho very well however this is the first time that he looked me in the eyes.  Of course he always looks me in the eyes... but this time I see not only his honestly eyes but his desire to have more than just a sister-brother relationship... with me? N-No it can´t be. But the confidence in his eyes is superior. 

 

"Hello, princess. Here I am the ideal man from your dreams and I came to pick you up.",he said seductive.
"W-What are you talking about? Did you read too many mangas?",I asked him. At the same time I tried to change the subject.
"No. But I realised that if I try, my best in winning the heart of a special woman, my special woman then I would manage to have a place in her heart.",he answered me... immediately.
"Did you fell in love?",I asked ignorant.
"Let´s go to school. When we continued our conversation then we would be late for school."
"Y-Yeah. You´re right.",without asking him about his special woman we went to school.

 

As we arrived at school Minho went to his friends. And I hoped that Kyuhyunnie wouldn´t be at school. But to my horror he was at school. I walked into my classroom and there he stood. Talking to Changmin like nothing happend. I sensed pain coming through my venes. But I had to be stong. What doesn´t kill me makes me stronger. "Vic-unni!!!",I heard Luna,Sulli,Krystal,Amber and the others yell. To my sorrow HE heard it as well. "How are you?",Sulli asked me worried. "I´m fine. You don´t need to worry about me.",I responded while faking a smile. Please, I don´t want him to come here. He should just ignore me and then leave me alone. But after all he is Kyuhyunnie I am thinking about, that means that he will definitely come to me and try to start a conversation. "Vic. Can we talk?",he asked me. I knew it Kyuhyunnie always cares when it comes to his friends. Friends ... yeah right. I´m just his friend. And Seohyun is... "I´m sorry but I don´t want to talk to you!",W-Why did I say that? Stupid Song Qian, stupid Song Qian. "I see.",he meant with a wounded voice. He is hurt. I didn´t mean to hurt him. "Please sit down, Song Qian.",Mr. Kangta said. I have to apologize to him. I did wrong. At the break I will tell him that.

 

At lunchbreak

 

"Ehm Kyuhyun-",I was about to call out his name but I was interrupted.
"Kyuhyun-oppa, Let´s have lunch together. You promised me.",Seohyun meant cutely.
"Ok,ok. let´s have lunch together. After all I promised you to have lunch together.",he said while patting her head.
"Can I join you?",changmin added.
"Of course, but I only made Kyuhyun-oppa a bento.",Seohyun meant.
While Seohyun and Changmin talked to each other I realized that Kyuhyun was looking at me. It wasn´t really a hurt Kyuhyun who was looking at me but a warm one who had lust within him. I felt the heat again. I couldn´t resist him any longer. And I knew that he felt the same way about me too. But still deep in my heart there were doubts. I have always liked Yunho and suddenly Kyuhyun comes into my life. How should I react to this? "Surprise!",It was dark. I suddenly felt someones warm hands on my eyes. I couldn´t remember these hands nor could I remember the voice. "I-I don´t know.",I said a little bit confused. "R-Really? It´s me.",I could hear the guys disappointment. As I turned around I saw him, my first love Yunho. The sun was shining on his skin and it made him look even brighter than at other times. He..he is the reason why I can´t fall in love with someone else. Of course, it should be easy to fall in love but I still love Yunho so it would be better for me not to fall in love with someone else. Or else I will only hurt me.

 

"What are you doing here?",I said happily.
"I wanted to have lunch with you. Just the two of us.",he meant with a bright smile.
"Really? Then let´s go have lunch.",I responded with a big grin on my face.

 

At the rooftop

 

"Here is such a beautiful view.",I laughed.
"You´re right, here is..",he meant seductive.
"W-What? Why are you looking at me like you´re about to eat me.",I said jokily.
"I´m not looking like I want to eat you but to bite you.",he joked back.
"Ah Yunho look! There´s a butterfly."
"I see it. But please be carful I don´t want you to fall from the rooftop.",he meant a little worried.
"What are you talking about?? I am an angel I have wings. And when I fall then you woul-"
"AHH!! Watch out!!",As soon as he told me that he caught me.
"Phew! Luckily I caught you."
"You will always catch me... Yunho-oppa ...I like you.",I whispered.
"What? I think that you´ve hurt your head. I like you, too.",he said while patting my head. I knew it.. he doesn´t see me as a woman. It has always been like that. I´m just the best friends sister. It hurts... it hurts to love someone who doesn´t even see you. And it .. hurts to breathe.. He won´t ever return the feeling that I have for him. Never. 
"I´m sorry. I gotta go to my class.",I said while running away from him. Tears were falling down my face. I always knew that he doesn´t love me but I still tried to be close to him. 

 

At Home

 

And like that school ended. I couldn´t talk to Kyuhyun and Yunho still doesn´t know why I left him. Let´s see stalk in facebook a little bit.

Luna is in a relationship with Onew.
Sulli is in a relationship with Taemin.
Am I the only loner???
OH Seohyun has a new profile pic?

  Like   Comment   Share   2 minutes ago
 

Are you kidding me...hm.. they´re ...cute together. I think that they both suit each other. They´re both pure xD 
What about Yunho? Hm.. he didn´t change his profile pic but....but...

 

Kwon Boa > Jung Yunho

  Like   Comment   Share   5 minutes ago

 

W-Who is that? I don´t know her. What is she to Yunho? And who is the other girl. Maybe Changmins new girlfriend. That bastard :D But still who is that woman ?? I have a bad feeling about her. Let´s stalk her.

 

  Like   Comment   Share   4 hours ago

 

What is that? He told me that he doesn´t have a girlfriend. So who is this girl then.. Maybe his cousin ?? N-No, I know every family member of Yunhos. But Yunho told me that he doesn´t have a girlfriends. That means she just likes him and  and and ... Argh, I don´t believe it he lied. It´s obvious to me that she is more than just a good friend to him. Alright I will change my pic as well.

 

 

Me and my flower boys <3

Like   Comment   Share   a few seconds ago

 

I should meet my "other" friends more. I really miss them. And even though I was in China I am still feeling very close to my friends. Maybe I will call them tomorrow. And then we will have fun :D And I will forget my problems...at least for the moment ..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hey :D

How are you? <3

And again I´m sorry. 

Right now I´m really stressed with things and because of that I can´t write.

Hope you´re still having fun while reading my story :) <3

On the next chapter I will show you Victorias new boyfriend :D