Jonghyun´s Birthday Party :D

Can´t help falling in Love

 

At the evening

 

„Happy Birthday, Jonghyun.“, Amber congratulated.

“Thanks, Amber!”, Jonghyun said while hugged her.

“So how´s the party ?”,she asked.

“It´s better than expected. Oh, by the way where are the others?”,he meant curiously.

“They´re on their way. Why you ask? Are you not satisfied with only me? PFFFTT then bye.”,she said while showing her tongue.

“NOOO don´t goooooo ~ ~ ~ I was just curious!”,he meant jokily.

“Great, you´re getting older but you´re not losing your humor.”,Amber said.

 

Krystal´s POV

 

Krystal, get ready!”, Jessica shouted. I was still preparing myself. Today I wanted to look like the most beautiful girl. Better than Vic-umma and better than Sica-unni. Just to impress one guy. The Guy. It was always hard trying to impress him, because he always saw me as his little sister. No less and no more. But today I could show him another side of me. The y Krystal that I´ve always been.  “ Krystal, come downstairs. Oppa is here.”, Sica-unni yelled. He came. As I walked downstairs I saw him, he looked as handsome as always. And I saw Sica flirting with him like always. She just wants some attention from him. It´s not like she really loves him like I do. But whatever, he doesn´t love her so it´s alright. “ Krystal, you look so gorgeous.”, he said. Eh … for just a few seconds my heart stopped beating and raced quickly at the same time. T-Thanks.

 

Victoria´s POV

 

So a n n o y i n g . That’s the seventh message that I’ve received at the last few minutes. The first one was from Kyuhyun. He asked me with whom I was going to the party. Then later Nichkhun, Changmin and Minho asked me the same. Well, to be perfectly honest I wanted Yunho to call me or send me a message like this. It´s a good thing that the guys ask me if I could come with them, but I only want to go with Yunho. And then again the only guy who didn´t send me a message was Yunho. Great, that means I´m going to the party as a loner. That´s disappointing. NO I´m NOT going to be a loner. You have to jump over your shadow and call Yunho. Just be confident.

 

Just know this before you go;

that I am a man who only wanted to love you
So stupid was I, an idiot, a scumbag who couldn’t even protect you ~

 

Hm`? Isn´t that…? “Victoria.” That´s Yunho´s voice! “What are you doing here?” I asked him happily. I knew it, that he´d come. It´s like fate.

 

Sulli´s POV

 

Honey, I´ll pick you up ~

So be prepared.

And you don´t need to stay too long infront of the mirror.

Because you´re always looking beautiful.

 

Ps. I Love you.

 

Awww. He is soooooo cute. I think that my boyfriend is the best. No I don´t think it I just know it. Hm… it´s already time. But I think that I should do my hair again. Taemin likes my hair the best if it is open. And I want Taemin to like it ~

 

Tiffany´s POV

 

He isn´t going to pick me up. That´s mean. Why does he have to pick Sica up ? But it´s my own fault. I didn´t ask him to pick me up and insead of asking him to pick me up I jokily said that he shouldn´t pick me up. Poor me. I really wanted him to come here. But it´s ok. He doesn´t love me, so why would he want to come. I don´t care !

 

From: Siwon

 

Tiffany,

Taec told me to pick you up.

So I´ll be there in 5 minutes.

 

Hm… Oh great… I though it might be a message from Taecyeon. But my mistake it´s just Siwon-oppa. Taec told him to pick me up ?! Does Taec want me and Siwon to be a couple? OR why ask Siwon to pick me up ? You´re the worst Taecyeon-oppa!!! Oh the door bell. That means he´s here… stupid Taec. Why not tell me face-to-face that you want me to date another guy? “Fanyyy~ did you wait long?” As soon as I saw him I hugged him. That stupid guy! “What are you doing here, Taecyeon?” I asked him. I though Siwon would come and then Taecyeon came. I`m satisfied and happy. I change my mind you´re the best. And my number one. “Seems like you missed me.” “Oh shut up Taec!”

 

Luna´s POV

 

What is taking so long ? I´m already waiting 5 minutes for him. Better go without him. Just to . “Where are you going?” As soon as I heard that I screamed and kicked around. “AHHH Stop it! IT´s me!!” Oh that´s just him. … that I kicked. “I´m sorry” I told him. ”But it´s your own fault!!!” I yelled. “EH ?! You have just kicked me and now you´re scolding ME ?!” That´s right. I kicked him. But he scared me. “Where did I kick you?” I asked him guilty. “Here on my cheek, that was a really high kick .” His cheek turned to red. “Here, a kiss should help him to heal faster.” I kissed him on his cheeks. Now his both cheeks turned red. It looked kind of funny. “M-My other cheek is hurt as well.” Onew,Onew,Onew. I can see through you. You´re just lying to get another kiss. But I´m not going to give you a kiss on the cheek again. “This time I´m going to kiss you on your lips.” “Eh? Yeah, yeah they´re hurt as well. Please go on.”

 

 

Nichkhun`s POV

 

Seems like she didn´t receive my message. Maybe I should write another one. But maybe she is ignoring me. That´s really getting on my nerves. Don´t think too much just go to the party and hang out with Victoria. The more I hang out with her the more she will fall in love with me.

 

Changmin`s POV

 

Why isn´t she answering me? I called her and send her messages. But she is not answering them. I´m going insane! I can´t stop worrying. What happens if I´m not by her side ? Maybe Nana´s going to get her then. But I don´t want Nana to hurt her. From day to day my feelings for her are growing stronger.

 

Kyuhyun´s POV

 

Hm…what is taking so long? Maybe she´s at the bathroom. Preparing herself. Or she already went to the party with another guy. But who could it be … maybe her brother. No that would be too obvious. But maybe it´s Minho, stupid me, when she would went with Minho he would have already written me a message like ,I`m going with Victoria~.But who is there besides these guys.

 

Minho`s POV

 

And again a message from Yuri. Does she not have other friends besides me? Why keep annoying ME? I´m still waiting for Victoria to reply me. 20 minutes ago I send her a message. But I´m still sitting here waiting for her call. Maybe I should just go? I think that Victoria is coming with her brother to the party, so It´s alright. Just don´t think about it and everything´s going to be alright!

 

 

At the Party

 

“My friend helped me pick the right one.” ,Victoria meant.

“I see. He´s got a nice taste, because the watch is just like my style.”, Jonghyun said.

“Good to hear. Well, to be perfectly honest I wasn´t sure if you would like it.”, she responded.

“Don´t worry. I like it. And it´s not like I would change my mind and throw it away.”, he said jokily.

“Just try and throw it away and I´ll kick you! Mark my words!”, Vic meant while showing her tongue.

“Alright. I guessed as much.”, he laughed while tickling Victoria.

“Haha, stop it! “,she laughed.

“Can I join you?”, a voice asked.

“Of course you can. Let´s tickle Victoria.”, Jonghyun meant.

“I´m sorry but that I can´t allow.”, the guy said while starting to tickle Jonghyun.

“Yeah! Keep up the good work, Yunho-oppa.”, Vic cheered.

“Haha, that´s unfair. Two against one?”, Jonghyun laughed.

“Vic, are you thirsty?”, Yunho asked while stopping to tickle Jonghyun.

“Yes, I am.”, she answered.

“Then let´s leave Jonghyun to the other guests.”, he meant.

“Ok. Let´s go.”, Vic said while waving Jonghyun.

“So what do you want to d-drink.”,Yunho asked while noticing some glares.

“Hm? What´s wrong?”,Vic meant confused.

“Yo, Yunho! What are YOU doing here with VIC?”, One of the guys who glared at him asked.

“Oh, Changmin. What a coincidence. You´re here as well?”, Yunho responded.

“And he´s not the only one !”, another guy said.

“Ah, Nichkhun. Thanks for your help.”, Victoria meant.

“EHH?! What help ?”, Kyuhyun, MInho and Changmin asked.

“Are you curious?”, Nichkhun asked back.

“N-No !!!”, they shouted at nichkhun.

“Then I´m not going to tell it, to my rivals.”, he teased them.

“Hm?? What do you mean with rivals?”, Vic asked curious.

“Nothing.”, Nichkhun said seductive.

“Pffft. I don´t want to know it anyway. Yunho, I´ll be right back.”, she meant while kissing Yunho on the cheek.

“Alright. Then I´ll wait for you.”,Yunho responded.

“W-W-What was that!?”, Minho asked.

“Are you two going out?!”, Kyuhyun meant.

“Why did she kiss you?!”, Changmin said.

“I can´t believe it!?”, Nichkhun whispered.

 

---------------------

 

“He told me, that he would come at the half-year.”, Taemin said.

“That´s great. I haven´t seen him for a long time.”, Sulli meant.

“Eh?! You missed him?”, Taemin responded jealously.

“Hi, guys! What are you talking about?”, Victoria jumped at Taemin and Sulli.

“Taemin´s cousin is coming at the half-year.”, Luna said.

“Hm.. Who do you mean ?”, Vic asked clueless.

“She means Kai. The one who looks like Taemin.”, Onew meant informative.

“Ah you mean that guy. It´s been a long time since I last saw him. Does he still have a crush on Sulli.”, Vic asked curious.

“You still know that thing?”, Sulli asked back.

“Of course. Wasn´t he the one who always picked up some flowers and brought them to you? And even though his parents scolded him for picking up flowers he still picked you the most beautiful ones. I really envied you.”,Vic said happily.

“Thanks, Vic. That helps me a lot.”, Taemin meant sadly.

“Oh sry. , but still Sulli chose you over Kai.”,she cheered.

“That´s because he had to move out.”, Taemin meant even more sadly.

“That´s not true. I´ve chosen you before he left. Because Taemin is the best in the world! I love You!”,Sulli bragged.

“I love you too.”, Taemin kissed Sulli.

“Aww.I want to have a boyfriend like you too.”,Vic envied them.

“Sorry, Vic-unni. But he´s already mine.”,Sulli said while hugging him.

“I know. I know. Oh but where´s Krystal?”, Victoria asked.

“She´s standing next to your brother. Seems like she has a crush on him.”,Luna said accidentally.

“Eh?! She has a crush on my brother?”, Vic meant surprised.

“But keep it a secret from your brother.”, Luna continued.

“O-Of course. But I didn´t know it.”, Vic whispered.

“That´s only natural for you. When it comes to love you don´t get a thing.”, Onew responded.

“Hey! That´s not true, not at all.”,she said.

 

----------------------------------------

 

“I think that we might throw a party at the next holidays too.”, Jessica meant happily.

“And what sort of a party?”, taec asked.

“Of course it should be a beach party. You know we have a very big summer house. And it´s always empty so why not throw a beach party at my SUMMER house.”, she continued.

“I see. Your SUMMER house.”, Taec responded.

“I think she means our parents summer house.” ,Krystal interrupted.

“My, Our or yours. For me it´s the same.”,Jessica meant.

“You´re like a Barbie girl.”, Tiffany laughed.

“I know. And my favourite color is…”, Jessica said.

“PINK!!!”, Tiffany, Taec and Krystal meant.

“You´re really my best friends and my cute little sister.”, she proudly said.

“Everyone knows your favourite color.”, Krystal meant .

“Hm… that´s true. I´m so popular. Everybody loves me.”, Jessica laughed.

“Haha maybe in your dreams.”, taec responded.

“Shut up.”, She said while kicking him.

“Ouch! That hurts. You´re no Barbie girl. A Barbie girl has to be feminine!”, Taec meant.

“EH?! You want to get beaten up ?”, Jessica continued.

“N-No thanks. Don´t want to get beaten up by a girl.”

“Haha.” , Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal laughed.

 

 

Victoria´s POV

 

Meet me now.

At the park.

 

Another anonymous message. Don´t tell me it´s from Nana. “Is something wrong?” I heard Sulli asking. “No, Everything´s alright. I just need some fresh air.” I lied. “Should I come with you ?” “No, I want to be alone.” As soon as I said that I walked away from Sulli and the others. Everyone was enjoying themselves. So it was easy for me to sneak out without anyone noticing me. It was dark and windy outside. But without saying something I took Yunho´s jacket. So actually it was warm. I should have taken an umbrella as well. Seems like it´s going to rain soon. But it´s too late, I shouldn´t go back. After midnight the party´s over. So I could make it back without someone noticing. But wait .. where´s my phone? Oh great I forgot it. Doesn´t matter anyways. Because I´m already at the park seeing her. “So you came?” She said. “Of course I came, I even came alone.” “Too bad, because I didn´t come alone.” As soon as she said these words guys came out from everywhere. “You´re such a coward, too scared to come alone like I did?” It was a bad idea to come alone. I think that I might die today. No good. Because I don´t want to die. “So what are your plans now?” “What do you mean” She asked me a little bit surprised. “I mean when I´m out of your way , what are you going to do next? I don´t thing that changmin´s going back to you.” I said confident. “What? Aren´t you scared? Why would you care about my plans? Alright, get HER!” Now I´m dead. “AHH!! The F*** you punched me in my precious face !” “Pffft, precious face, my . Don´t make me laugh!” It´s changmin! How did he know that I was here? “Are you alright?” “Y-yeah.” “Next time you do something as silly as this I will kiss you!” Ehh?! W-what did he say? K-k-k-kiss me?! “Shut up! Kiss her and you´re dead!” N-Nichkhun? W-what is nichkhun doing here? “Why did you leave us behind you egoist!” Nichkhun shouted. “Sulli found your phone and saw the message and then she went to us.” I see. Thanks Sulli. “How cute. But don´t you think you´re a little bit too less guys?” “ Don´t be afraid we´re here as well!” Kyuhyun yelled. Kyuhyun is here as well and there is Minho and Taecyeon coming. “Are you alright?” taecyeon asked me worried. “It´s alright, I´m fine.” “Good.” Ouch he hit my on my forehead! “Sulli already called the police.” Taecyeon whispered. “But she didn´t come with you?” I asked. I don´t wanted her to be caught in my trouble. “No, she´s safe. We told her not to come with us. And I think that the party is still going on. So no one is knowing a thing about this.” That´s good. “And now it´s time for some asses to get kicked around. Ready? Let´s go!”  

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter :)

I´ve changed my fond, seems like I have written more than usually :D

Please leave some comments there for me =)