Handsome Guy and crazy Woman

Can´t help falling in Love

 

Victoria´s POV
 
You , get away from my man. They were the only thoughts i had in my mind. I haven´t done anything wrong to get a message like this. And everyone around me is always being nice to me. But then again who would send me this startling message. When I first saw it I was kind of confused and now I´m only interested to know who sent it.I think it´s probably a woman. I´ve heard people curse and other things. But to write and get away from my man, only a woman would write it like this. The obvious question is why did she sent the message to me. And what does she mean with get away from my man. Do I know someone who has a girlfriend. First there´s Kyuhyun, seems like he doesn´t have a girlfriend. So he´s out. Then there´s my brother who doesn´t have a girlfriend as well. And the only two girls he likes are Tiffany and Jessica, but both of them like me and they aren´t going out with him for real. And what´s with Yunho... he´s defenitely not having a girlfriend. Hm... so who´s left? That´s right. I forgot Changmin. But wait I´m not that close to him as to the other guys. And he has a girlfriend. Even thought I didn´t know the fact, him having a girlfriend. Who would go out with someone like him. Isn´t he to annoying and childish? Anyways, that were the only guys I was close with. Victoria, don´t worry about these things. In just ten minutes you´ll know who she is. Just calm down and keep your head. Everything´s going to be alright. But as soon as I had calmed down, I run into someone. I was about to fall but suddenly i felt a strong hand on my waist. When i looked up i saw a handsome man. His hair was dark and his skin was fair. Than i was looking at his beautiful lips i didn´t realise that they were coming closer. But the next thing that i felt wasn´t his lips on mine but an aching pain. He followed me and grabbed that guys neck. Nichkhun, why did he have to follow me?
 
 
"Ni-nichkhun, what are you doing here? No, wait. I have an even better question, why did you follow me?!",I said angrily.
"W-what?! Don´t you wanna say ahh!",i saw him being pelted, seems like it was a big mistake to mess with this guy, right now I really need a hero, i don´t think that i´m able to stop this guy.
"Hey, STOP IT !!!", I hear a voice shout. 
"Changmin!!!",i meant happy, changmin can handle that stupid guy. And i was right. As soon as the guy saw changmin he ran off.
"You alright? Are you hurt? Did he touch you? What happend?",he keeped on asking me.
"My Hero ~",I said, while hugging him.
"It´s alright now I´m here, so don´t be scared.",he told me.
"Hehe. I wasn´t scared. I was just a little bit shocked. Because the guy throw nichkhun...AH NIchkhun!",I screamed into Changmin´s ears. I saw into nichkhun´s direction. i totally forgot about him. I hoped that he´s okay. And luckily he was.
"You really alright. He throw you!",i said caring.
"Everything´s ok. Don´t worry. I was just distracted.",he said.
"Yeah, distracted.",changmin said with an evil smile on his face.When I saw the evil smile I kicked him.
"Ouch! Why did you kick me?", he meant. But i ignored him. 
"Why did you follow me?", I asked nichkhun nicely.
"I´m sorry. It just happened.",he meant.
"And what about you,Changmin ? What are you doing here? Why aren´t you with your girlfriend?", I asked a little bit confused.
"Yeah. That´s because ... it doesn´t matter!",he said while sowing me his tongue. I was about to hit him, but I was stopped from the ringing of my phone. It was Amber. She asked me why I´m taking so long. I replied that I´m on my way. Without telling these idiots, i continued running. And just like i´ve thought they were running along.
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
Changmin`s POV
 
 
That bastard!, I thought. I told him not to touch her! I´m trying to stop the bus, but it is no use. The next stop is Sooyoung´s house. What should i do? But wait, victoria is not my girlfriend. Why should I care ? ... But I can´t stop helping it. Right now my mind is set on her and I just can´t leave her all alone with that guy. What is going to happen, if he´s trying to kiss her? Would she return that kiss or slap him? Ahhh my head hurts. Suddenly i was startled, my phone rung. It was Sooyoung. That´s right. What should i tell sooyoung? Honey, sry. but I´m going to vic-baby? Great changmin you´re really delicate. Than I looked out of the window, i saw her, my girlfriend. Since yesterday a question keep on coming into my mind. Aren´t i supposed to love her like crazy? But then again why am i so attraced to victoria? And why is it bothering me so much that she´s with that bastard? As soon as i came out of the bus sooyoung hugged me. I didn´t feel anything. Yesterday I decided to make Sooyoung my girlfriend and now i´m thinking about victoria. How pretty she looks when she smiles and how many times my heart skips a beat when i see her. "Oppa, what´s wrong with you? You don´t look well.",she said. I shouldn´t think about unnecessary things. I just have to listen to my heart. And my heart says, Victoria. "I´m sorry Sooyoung, but I want to break up with you.",I said. Tears... Tears came falling down. I felt guilty. But right now I wanted to be by victoria´s side. I´m sorry Sooyoung. I walked away. Leaving her by herself. After I was behind the corner I phoned Yoona. I told her everything. I asked her if she could come and look after Sooyoung. I´ll be there soon. Yoona meant. I waited until yoona came and as soon as she came, I left. After I walked for about 30 minutes I saw Victoria standing near a guy. But where were Nichkhun? Oh i see him ... lying on the floor. Stop it, I shouted. ... What a loser, left after i said stop it. Are you hurt? I asked victoria caring. suddenly she hugged me. My hero ~ she whispered into my ear. 
 
 
Flashback End
 
 
 
After 10 minutes
 
"Who is it? Who is that crazy Woman?",Victoria said angrily.
 
"What do you mean with crazy woman?", nichkhun & changmin asked confused.
 
"Here someone sent me this message!",victoria meant while showing them the message.
 
"It was a girl from class c !",Amber said.
 
"What?! And what´s her name?",Victoria asked horrified.
 
"N a n a .",Amber spelled.
 
"Eh?!? Really?", changmin asked shocked.
 
"W-Why are you shocked?",victoria looked confused.
 
"Because Changmin is her ex-boyfriend.",amber answered.
 
"WHAT?",Victoria yelled.
 
"I didn´t know that Bi*** would sent you a message!",changmin cursed.
 
"I can´t believe it why were you going out with a person like this?",victoria asked angrily.
 
"I didn´t know she would turn out to be like this!",changmin defended himself.
 
"... That´s right. I can´t take my anger out on you.",victoria meant.
 
"So then what are you going to do?",Nichkhun asked curious.
 
"I don´t know.", victoria said.
 
"Let´s take revenge. Come one, let´s just cut her hair. Nowadays people tend to have a skinhead.",Amber suggested.
 
"NO!", changmin & nichkhun meant.
 
"That was a joke. It´s not like i wanted to do it! Even though it would be funny.",amber continued.
 
"I can understand you. But i would like to talk to her.",Victoria meant confident.
 
"I see that´s very wise.",nichkhun said.
 
"You want to meet your rival?",changmin asked.
 
"Hm... why rival?",victoria asked too.
 
"...because ... forget it!",changmin meant sulkily.
 
"Vic, i´m coming with you.",amber said.
 
"then I´m coming as well",nichkhun said .
 
"I´m sorry but I want only amber to go with me.",victoria meant.
 
"But-",nichkhun said while being interupted.
 
"Didn´t you hear her!",changmin yelled.
 
"thanks changmin",victoria said while walking away with amber.
 
"HEY! What´s wrong with you? Aren´t you worried that something will happen?",nichkhun shouted angrily.
 
"No, because you and i, we´re going to follow them.",changmin smiled evil.
 
"Nice idea. Then let´s go after them.",nichkhun meant.
 
 
Victoria´s POV
 
 
Stupid Changmin. Do you really think that i don´t know what´s in your mind? Amateur. I already know that you´ll be following us. But we´re going to shake you off. And after that I´ll face that crazy woman. 
 
 
                                           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Finally I updated :D
 
Sorry, it took me so long again :(
 
Everytime I tried to continued, i had other work to do  =(
 
But I´m happy that you still like my story :)
 
So please commet and tell me how you think about my story :D
 
That would made my day  =)