too late (2yeon)

Thank you for the birthday kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When The Show ended, jiyeon went inside the car and heading to T-ara dorm. She felt excited because finally she could met her second home which was T-ara dorm and her second family which was T-ara members.

“oppa.. could you drive more quickly?”

“why? Excited to meet your unnie’s?” teased the manager oppa.

Jiyeon smiled widely and nodded.

 20 minutes later, they arrived at the dorm. “annyeong appa! See you!” she ran inside and went inside the lift.

 

Her heart kept beating. She felt so excited. Even though she had already met eunjung eonnie in The Show but still she missed someone. Someone who was more special than another member. Someone who took care of her all these time.  And now, she was going to met her. it felt so excited

Ting!

 The lift’s door opened. Jiyeon walked faster to their dorm door and pressed the password.

Krek!

She opened the door and~

 

“SURPRISEEEE!!!!!!” shouted the member with the cake in soyeon eonnie hand.

Jiyeon laughed like a dino and felt so happy.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!” they sang with their annoying loud voice.

“make a wish!!”

“make a wish!!”

“make a wish!!”

Jiyeon laughed hard again and closed again. She opened her eyes and blew the candle while all the member were taking a photo.

“soyeon omma!!” jiyeon shouted and made soyeon looked at her. “take a picture with me!” jiyeon said bravely.

Soyeon smiled and came to jiyeon. they were so closed and when the camera was almost capture them. Jiyeon turned her head to soyeon and kissed her left cheeks.

Soyeon blushed and shocked for jiyeon action, “yah~ what’s that for?”

Jiyeon blushed and ran away to Eunmin couple.

What am i doing???!!!!!  Jiyeon said to herself and tried to look normal. But she failed! She smiled like an idiot everytime she remember their kiss scene.

Eunmin couple looked at the maknae and smiled, “ah~ what’s wrong with you, jiyeon~ah?” teased hyomin and made eunjung wanted to tease the little girl too.

“do you start your first move?” eunjung teased and made jiyeon dino mood came out.

“yah~ stop teasing me!” jiyeon pouted and made eunmin couple laughed again.

“arraso...arraso...”

Hyomin sighed and hugged jiyeon, “jiyeon~ah... she has already had a boyfriend..”

Jiyeon nodded slowly. “i know eonnie~”

Eunjung smiled a bit, “we don’t want our little baby to get hurt”

Jiyeon nodded, “ i also hope that i’m not in love with her.. but... sometimes.. brain and heart went different way..”

Eunmin looked at each other and sighed. “if you need us, just tell us.. arraso?

Jiyeon smiled and hugged eunmin couple.

The night just went crazy liked always. They played game and started to get drunk because all of them were now. so soju was allowed around them. The laugh was filled around them.

Eunmin couple went to their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter