23 wishes (minyeon)

Thank you for the birthday kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~

TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~

TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~

TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~

TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~

TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~

TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~

TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~

TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~ TING TONG~~~

 

Hyomin immediately ran to the door and opened the door with her angry face, “YAH! NUGU......JIYEONNN???!!!!!”

“surprise!!!” said jiyeon and made hyomin speechless. Hyomin closed and hugged the girl in front of her.

“i miss you!!” said hyomin with her tight hug.

Jiyeon smiled and hugged the eldest girl back, “i miss you too~” jiyeon released the hug, “should we go in before some camera caught us...”

Hyomin understood what jiyeon meant, she pulled jiyeon inside and locked the door. She turned back to jiyeon and kissed the girl. “ i miss you, i miss you, i miss you, i miss you ,i miss you, i miss you, ,i miss you, i miss you, i miss you ,i miss you, i miss you, i miss you,” said hyomin with full speed which made jiyeon  laughed hard and kissed the girl to stop her repeat her words.

Hyomin blushed in a second from jiyeon quick action.

“i know.. that’s why, when the shoot was over, and i have to back to korea... you are the first person i want to meet” jiyeon smiled.

hyomin pecked jiyeon lips, “that’s sweet~”

jiyeon smirked, “ oh.. by the way.. where is my gift?”

hyomin frowned, “gift?”

jiyeon nodded, “ my birthday gift! Even it’s already passed but still...”

hyomin smiled, “what do you want, baby dino?” she pulled jiyeon to sit on her lap.

Jiyeon smirked, “ anything?”

Hyomin kissed jiyeon right cheek, “could you closed your eyes?”

Jiyeon nodded and did what hyomin asked her.

“open now~”

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes. A smile was growing in her face.

“you like it?” asked hyomin when jiyeon eyes kept looking at the necklace.

Jiyeon nodded, “it has our name in here, ‘minyeon’  that’s sweet” jiyeon turned and faced hyomin, “gomawo~ hyomin~ah...”

Hyomin gave her bright smile “ any other wish?” asked hyomin

Jiyeon smirked and nodded. “ can i have.... 23 wishes?”

Hyomin smirked, “yah! Last year we had already done your 22 wishes.. are we going to do it again now?”

(please read my first jiyeon birthday- ‘jiyeon 22 wishes’ )

“come one... i really want to do that...” jiyeon  pouted.

“but.. but.. 23? Seriously?” hyomin felt a bit speechless with jiyeon wished.

Jiyeon pouted in mad, “ i came to meet you in your birthday even i was in Dubai. I can do anything for you.. why you can’t?” asked jiyeon back

(please read  ‘ i wish you came on my birthday’)

 

“arraso.. arraso.. arraso.. i’m sorry baby..  let’s do your 23 wishes..” said hyomin who gave up to her baby dino.

Jiyeon faced suddenly changed to smile. “my first wish......”

Hyomin felt uneasy...

“cook something for me.. because i’m so hungry” said jiyeon and made hyomin laughed.

“okay!!” hyomin lift jiyeon up and put her down on the dining room. she walked to the refrigerator and stared to prepared the dish while jiyeon was thinking for her second wish.

When hyomin was done with her cooking, she put 3 dishes which was omelet, seaweed soup and kimchi on the table and faced the little dino.  “taste it”

Jiyeon lips turned to curve, “my second wish.. “

Hyomin sighed and cut her words, “don’t tell me to feed you by my mouth”

Jiyeon laughed hard, “aniya... i won’t do that again..” she laughed again. “my second wish is... pack this food and let’s go camping”

Hyomin frowned, “camping? At this time?” it was 10 pm in the night.

Jiyeon nodded, “ palli..palli..”

Hyomin just did what jiyeon offer. She tried to read what this little park to do, but still couldn’t. “ i think we will need this.. this... this... this.. this..and this...done~”

Jiyeon laughed at how hyomin so prepared at their date camping. She jumped happy and grabbed hyomin hand. “masker..  i don’t want my pretty girlfriend to get sick because of Mers”

Hyomin smiled with how sweet and took care of her little park, “then you should have one too” hyomin put another one on jiyeon”

“i’m driving, okay?” jiyeon said but hyomin didn’t allow it.

“no no no.. i will be the one who driving.. you still tired.. i don’t want you to..”

“please?? Let me be your gentlemen again~~” jiyeon put her aegyo.

Hyomin gave a sweet peck on jiyeon lips, “please baby~ let me driving for you.. i know you are tired..”

Jiyeon sighed and nodded, “arasso”

Hyomin smiled, “let’s go!”

They walked hand by hand and headed to hyomin car. “put seatbelt” said hyomin and jiyeon did it. “where are we going by the way?”

“mmm.. let’s go to where there is no Mers virus” joked jiyeon but hyomin took it seriously.

“i know the sweet place for us.. but it will took 2 hours.. it’s okay?” hyomin took care of jiyeon face.

Jiyeon nodded, “ everything okay when i was with you” sweet talker again~~

Hyomin blushed,  “ sleep well~” she kissed jiyeon forehead and let the girl sleep during the trip. Hyomin gave a small peek to her little girl, a sigh came out from her lips, “don’t be too tired, baby~”

Jiyeon opened her eyes and looked at hyomin, “my third wish..”

Hyomin startled for jiyeon sudden voice in the silent. She looked at jiyeon and listen to jiyeon words.

“don’t worry about me~”  she smiled lightly and made hyomin get in tears. “wae? Why are you cry?” 

Hyomin stopped the car on the right side of the road.

Jiyeon was worried. “my forth wish, don’t cry..”

Hyomin wiped her tears away and smiled.

“tell me... what’s wrong?” asked jiyeon again but hyomin just shook her head.

Jiyeon smiled, “my fifth wish.. tell me why are you crying?”

Instead of answering jiyeon question, hyomin put a light kiss on jiyeon lips. “ i’m so worry about you.. but you kept asking me to not worry about you..”

Jiyeon smiled and took care of hyomin cheeks, “because it makes me sad when you were sad”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter