T-ara

Thank you for the birthday kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WOOO!! WE GOT ANOTHER AWARD!!!” shouted hyomin tried to cheer the other member and she did it. all the member were laughing at her silly.

“ah~ i love C-Queens so much... how can they make us this happy by get award?” said eunjung

Boram nodded, “ not only C-Queens.. but our International Queens.. they really work hard for us”

Soyeon totally agree, “we need to work more hard for them”

Qri as the leader agree with all of them, “but let’s work more harder in korea.. it’s already more than 3 years.. but we still haven’t got any award in music program.. that’s really make me sad”

They sighed, “ can we ?” asked hyomin with a small hope. She knew it’s almost impposible.

They looked at each other, “we can!” said boram cheerfully and made the other laugh by the older action. “ yah! We are T-ara! Queens of K-POP! We have ever been so famous in Bo Peep Bo Peep, Roly Poly.. of course we can get the K-Queens Back and remember.. There are International Queens who stand behind us. We can do it!!”

“T-ara Fighting!!” shouted soyeon in fire too.

“FIGHTING!!”

They laughed hard.

“i miss dino so much..” said soyeon, “our strong maknae”

“today is her birthday, eonnie..” hyomin tried to make them remember because Hyomin is the only who who remember all of member birthday date.

“OMO!!!” they shouted and started to call jiyeon in the same time.

“YAH!! How can all of you call her in the same time?” asked Qri unbelievable how her member will be like this.

“let make her a video call!!” said boram and made them agree.

“chakamman....” eunjung stopped them. “we need to buy a cake and decoration

Hyomin nodded. “let’s go!!”

“who paid?” asked soyeon.

They looked at the leader, “leader ssi~”

Qri chuckled, “arasso!”

“YAY!!! We love you!!” they laughed again and headed to the cake shop in the hotel. It was midnight, so no many fans were around.

“which one?” Qri and soyeon were picking the cake while hyomin and eunjung were looking for the decoration like ballon.. trumpet.. party head.. etc. And boram, she was buying a cake and a drink for her own and sitting like a princess in the corner.

 

“Yah!” Qri shouted at the little boram.

Boram grinned and gave a spoon to Qri. Qri accepted the cake without complain.

“let’s go.. we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter