eunyeon - be other me-

Thank you for the birthday kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“halo?”  eunjung answered the call in half sleep

“halo?”

“halo?” eunjung asked again

“halo?”

“halo?”  starting to get a bit annoying with the call

“halo?”

“YAH!!” eunjung shouted to the phone.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” 

Eunjung opened her eyes, “YAH!! PARK JIYEON!!” 

Jiyeon kept laughing non-stop, “HAHAHA.. still sleeping?”

“you just wake me up” said eunjung and ruffled her hair

Jiyeon laughed again “mianhe~~~~” she joked

“where are you now?” asked eunjung

“me? in front of your apartment” 

Eunjung widened her eyes, “what?!”

TING~ TONG~

“seriously???”

Jiyeon laughed again, “yah! Open the door!”

Eunjung immediately ran to the door and checked it before opened the door for her.  “ JIYEON!!!!!!!” eunjung hugged her tightly. “ i miss you so much baby!!!!” 

Jiyeon laughed and hugged the eldest back, “ i miss you too eonnie”

“it’s already a month...”

Jiyeon pouted, “why don’t you call me these month? Do you know that i always wait for you to call me.. but.. you never call me..”  her face changed into sad one.

Eunjung felt sad and guilty. “ mianhe.. you know that my solo debut...”

Jiyeon smiled , “ i know.. that’s why i don’t blame you..” she took care f eunjung cheek.

Eunjung smiled and grabbed her hand. “ i have a present for you”  she helped jiyeon to take her things inside,

“what is it?” asked jiyeon who also get excited.

Eunjung winked “let eat first.. i bet you haven’t eat, right?”

Jiyeon smiled and nodded, “how do you know?”

“ i just know.. ehm.. since i have nothing in my refrigerator, why don’t we go out and having a date?”

Jiyeon gave a light grinned and nodded, “ okay~”

Eunjung changed her style and took out 2 cute masker.  “ virus Mers were speading around..” she put the mask to jiyeon and a hat to close her face. “and a hat... we can’t let anyone know that we are dating, right?”

Jiyeon smiled, “ maybe when we are ready to tell everyone beside our family and members”

Eunjung kissed her baby forehead, “ let’s go~” she held her hand and walked  hand in hand. “are you tired?”

Jiyeon nodded and leaned her head on eunjung shoulder.  Eunjung took her hand and put it on her coat’s pocket.

“mianhe~ i can’t stay beside you when you need me”  eunjung gave a kiss on her forehead. 

“you are now with me.. it’s enough” said jiyeon with her angel smile again.

Eunjung smiled, “thank you for being my girlfriend” she whispered and made jiyeon blushed.

They walked in the middle of the road but no one notice them as a celebrity or an lesbian couple because eunjung dress like a man. (She’s always handsome with everything) they looked like a normally couple who dating in the road with their hand tie with each other.

“ what do you wantt to eat?” asked eunjung.

“don’t you want to show me that new restaurant?” asked jiyeon back

Eunjung smiled, “ah~~   let’s go~ it’s near..”

Jiyeon hugged eunjung hand and walked again.

They got in the restaurant with a welcome from the waiters. “for how many person?”

“ two.. for VIP room” said eunjung and the waiters nodded. 

“please follow me..” 

They walked to the VIP room and removes the head and masker. “finally~” jiyeon smiled

Eunjung patted her head, “aigo~” she pecked the girl lips and made jiyeon blushed.

“yah~”

Eunjung laughed, “ i miss your lips so much..”

“then kiss me more when we are at home” teased jiyeon and made eunjung laughed hard.

“actually we can do it in here .. now...” eunjung started to lean her face to jiyeon which made jiyeon get more blush and froze in her position. 

TOK TOK!!

Eunung smiled “what a good timing..” eunjung found cute in jiyeon’s nervous face. iwant to more~

The waiters came and deserved the food on the table.  Once the waiters left, eunjung and jiyeon looked at each other and smiled, “jal mokgetseumnida~” they said at the same time.

15 minutes eating in the warm silent really heal the mood. Sometimes they don’t need a word to express their feeling with their eyes met each other and hand kept holding each other. It’s really enough.

“i need to go to toilet.... don’t go anywhere, okay?” said eunjung and gave a light kiss on jiyeon right cheek. 

Jiyeon nodded and eunjung went out.

 

Once the door was closed, eunjung imm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter