Hug you (JiKyul)

Thank you for the birthday kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Number Nine)
Neoman inal utge haneun


(Number Nine)
Neoman inal ulge haneun
 

“Hyomin! move a bit back!” said the coach

Hyomin did what the coach asked and continued the dance


Niga pilyo hae
Number nine number nine number nine
Nareul ddeonaji marayo

 

“boram~ah!! Wrong timing!!” the coach shouted to them again.

Boram kept focus and tried to repair her fault.



I'm addict I'm addict
I'm addict I'm addict
I'm addict I'm addict
I'm addict I'm addict
 

“QRI!! Wrong feett!!”

Qri nodded and tried to catch the dance again.

 

4 hours practicing non–stop, really killed their body but still they couldn’t complain because the concert is D-3 now.  

“Ah~~ so tired” said boram and kept fanning with her tiny hand.

Hyomin gave a bottle of water to eunjung. eunjung smiled and took the water, “gomawo~” she held her hand.

“Aish.. stop your lovely moment..” said soyeon teasing them before Eunmin couple started to do their lovely moment. “there is someone who been left for a month” teased soyeon to their reader.

“ahh~~” all of the eyes looked at the reader now.

“what?” said Qri with her cool style, like always.

“she is coming today, right?” asked hyomin

Qri nodded, “ this night”

“you must miss that dino a lot” teased boram the eldest.

Qri smiled and nodded, “ i hope she comes back soon”

The girls smiled looking how their reader missed the little park.

 

--

Everyone was going home. Some of the light had already turned off but Qri still in the practicing room. she danced alone by herself without anyone knowing. The sweat kept flowing from her forehead but that didn’t stop her to dancing. She need to do the best in China tour. She is the leader now, she couldn’t become a burden in her group.

 

Suddenly someone joined her dancing and put her hand on Qri waist. Qri wanted to stop dancing but the girl didn’t allow her, “don’t stop.. keep dancing..” whispered the girl and they did the coreo of troublemaker.

niga nareul itji motage ~~jakku ni apeseo tto~~

Qri smiled while looking how y jiyeon was.


ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoseonal su eopdorok
ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo
nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!

Jiyeon kissed Qri neck and kept dancing with the song, “i miss your scent” she said sweetly and made Qri turned her but kept dancing.

 

Trouble Maker~
 

Jiyeon smiled looking Qri and kissed her at the last song.

Qri smiled at the kiss, “welcome back..”

“i miss you a lot” said jiyeon while kept hugging Qri,

“i’m sweating.. “ Qri tried to pull jiyeon away but the youngest didn’t allow her.

“i don’t care... everything about you just smell so good”

Qri laughed, “ 1 months no see, park jiyeon became ert?”

Jiyeon smiled, “ i’m only being jerk when i was with you~” she tried to kiss the eldest but Qri turned away.

“not that easy, little park”

Jiyeon smiled naughty, “then... do you prepare something for welcome me?” asked jiyeon back

Qri turned a look at jiyeon, “why don’t we go home?”

Jiyeon shook, “let stay here for a while.. “ she smiled naughty again. “i have locked the door~”

Qri smirked at the naughty dino, she walked to jiyeon and gave her a short peck on her lips, “ welcome kiss for our park jiyeon~”

Jiyeon pulled Qri toward her body and hugged her tightly, “ only that?”

Qri poked jiyeon forehead, “get your dirty mind away, park jiyeon”

Jiyeon smiled, “ i want my gift”

“what gift?” asked Qri back,

“my birthday gift that you promise to give me” said jiyeon and started to kiss Qri neck.

“mmm..m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter