jiram (23 kisses???)

Thank you for the birthday kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“CUT!!!” said the director and made all the scene stopped.

 “GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!”

Boram smiled and bowed to all the workers. “gamsahamnida~ thank your for the hard work”

The shooting has  finally done and her eyes fell on the girl who waiting for her. boram smiled and ran to the tall girl. “yah!”

The tall girl patted her, “good job~”

“yah! I’m older than you, park jiyeon!” pouted boram

Jiyeon laughed hard and hugged the shortie girl, “ i miss you~”

Boram hugged her back, “ you don’t know how much i miss you, miss dino~”

Jiyeon smiled, she cupped boram face and was going to kiss the girl. “let’s go home.. we can’t let public know our secret, right?” teased jiyeon and made boram blushed.

Boram hit jiyeon arm and hugged the arm tightly, “let’s go home!”

Jiyeon smiled and leaded boram to her own car. Yes ! jiyeon had already bought a new car from her own money.

“put the seatbelt, baby~” teased jiyeon again

“ne~ omma jiyeon~” teased boram back and made them laughed for no reason.

Jiyeon peek at boram, “don’t you have something for me?”

Boram raised her eyebrows, “hm??”

Jiyeon advanced her lips and made boram laughed hard and hit her again. “yah~ why do you keep hitting me?” jiyeon pouted

“do you want kiss?” asked boram curious

Jiyeon smiled and nodded, “ you promised me to give me 23 kisses”

Boram blushed, “yah! I’m just kidding~”

Jiyeon faced turned to fade once. She stopped talking and focused on the street.

“park jiyeon~” boram tried to call her but jiyeon didn’t give any answer

“dino~ah~~” boram tired again, but jiyeon just sighed

“baby jiyeon~” teased boram again.

But still jiyeon just , “mm..”

“are you mad, honey?” asked boram used the special word, ‘honey’

Jiyeon almost laughed at the last words, but she held it. “what?” still stay with her cold action.

“chagiiii~ahhh~~~” boram used her aegyo that made jiyeon finally melt.

Jiyeon blushed at the call, “oh~”

Boram smiled. “love you~”

Jiyeon blushed more red, “ mm...mm....” she lost her words.

“don’t you love me?” asked boram and made jiyeon laughed hard.

“give me 23 kisses, and i will love you back” said jiyeon and made boram pout.

“all your mind is kiss..kiss... and kiss...”

Jiyeon laughed, “if you don’t want to give me.. then... i will call hyo...”

“YAH!! DON’T DARE!” boram immediately cut jiyeon words.

Jiyeon looked at boram and started to tease boram again, “so? 23 kisses...”

“arasso!! 23.. no more!” said boram with her blushing face.

Jiyeon smiled in victory “ ah~ i can’t wait to arrive at our home~ eonni~” teased jiyeon again.

Boram bit her bottom lips otthokkeeeeee~~~~

 

10 minutes later, they ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter