Teaser #o5 - School Rumble!

The Puppet Show - a high school story filled with scandal

 

This teaser would be dedicated to the fourth chosen applicant. Which is a girl, in the freshman year.

FRESH MEAT!!! xDDD

 

- Teaser # o5 -

 

THE ATTACK OF THE NEW KID!
First off, let me just say how good it is to be back! Back to doing my most favorite thing in the entire world: spreading the gossip! This summer proved to be a great break from the chaos of the students of NDCA. Since now it’s a new school year and that means it’s time for all new drama to unfold. Thank goodness our favorites were up to their usual, scandalous selves! But guess what? There's a new kid in school, that is purposely wrecking havoc!
 
 
And guess who this kid had the nerve in messing with on her first week of school, in a whole new environment? It was no other than our beloved King R and major bff N that is! *le-gasp* What the fudge, was this new kid thinking in messing with our beloved King? 
 
 
 
"Hey new kid, you look like you need a jacket," Hwayoung commented, with a grin.
 
 
 
Park Eunyoung flashed her a glare. Just because she's naturally pale, and lanky looking doesn't give anyone the privilege to tell her she looks sickly and cold. 
 
 
 
"Shut it, and I have a name. So stop calling me 'new kid', Hwayoung," Eunyoung said with a hint of annoyance.
 
 
 
"It's fun," she replied, still having a grin on her face.
 
 
 
"No it isn't," she growled.
 
 
 
Hwayoung raised her hands in surrender, "Fine, no need to go all agro on me you know."
 
 
 
"You were asking for a good beating," Eunyoung muttered under her breath, she might be the new kid in school but the instant she was assigned to seat next to Hwayoung on the first day of class, they instantly click. She was the only tall, non-preppy girl that she could relate to in her whole class. She was just such an interesting person, she was like the Yin to Eunyoung's Yang.
 
 
 
"You do know people have talked about you ever since you beat the crap out of that poor sophomore yesterday at lunch, right?" Soyu, another of Eunyoung's instant best friend, but after their near fight to death that is, piped in.
 
 
 
"And I don't give a damn," Eunyoung yawned, as she laid on the grass.
 
 
 
They were having Physical Education and was asked to do some laps. But being the lazy girl Eunyoung was, she didn't even bother to do it and decided to laze* around along with her two best friends.
 
 
 
She was about to finally doze off, when a bunch of screams made their way inside her ears. Frowning and cursing under her breath, she sat up to kick the asses of whoever was depriving her from her nap.
 
 
 
Frowning and glaring at everyone who makes eye contact to her, she found the source of the noise. It was a group of girls from her class, screaming their lungs out as two drop-dead-gorgeous guys passed by them, a brunette who was kindly offering everyone a polite smile, and a black-haired one who was frowning, obviously getting annoyed from all the noise the girls were doing as they passed.
 
 
 
"Who are those guys?" Eunyoung asked, anger forgotten, as she stared at the handsome brunette.
 
 
 
"Oh? You mean those two?" Soyu asked, and Eunyoung nodded. "Well, the brunette there is our Notre Dame High School Division's King Rein, the black haired boy is Naru the Fashion Guru and Rein's bff." 
 
 
 
Eunyoung nodded her head, as she studied Rein's features and she had to admit, he was flawless in any way possible.
 
 
 
Their eyes lock for a second and Rein gave her a breathtaking smile, but it was broken when Naru roughly pushed him inside, away from the squealing girls as said boy glared for them to back off which just had all the girls scream more.
 
 
 
Eunyoung grinned, as Soyu and Hwayoung exchanged knowing looks.
 
 
 
"Ya, I know that look. Don't you do anything stupid now," Hwayoung said.
 
 
 
Soyu nodded her head, "If you mess with any of those guys, you are crazier than I give you credit for."
 
 
 
"Okay," Eunyoung said as flashed them an innocent smile. But in her head she thought otherwise, "Target lock."
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
Eunyoung just came out from the Principal office, since her PE teacher got annoyed with her lazy behavior during the class and ordered her to report to the Principal's office, which she did. 
 
 
 
There, she got a long lecture about how Notre Dame students were suppose to act and more useless blah blah blah. She was about to fall asleep right there and then, not until Gahee entered the room, and asked the Principal to let Eunyoung off with a warning.
 
 
 
Since Gahee was one of the most notable teachers in the entire academy, Myungsoo agreed to her request and let Eunyoung off with just a warning.
 
 
 
Eunyoung didn't like it, the idea of her sister begging the principal to get her out of trouble. Slightly pissed and irritated, she let out her anger with the first thing she saw down the hallway which was sadly a lone locker.
 
 
 
Finally being able to cool down her head, she decided to skip the rest of her classes and head to the rooftop to get some sleep. When someone caught her eye, no one other her new target for fun.
 
 
 
Being the logical person she is, to get his attention she had to be creative with the way she would approach him. And she just had the perfect idea to do it.
 
 
 
"I'm telling you Rein, when girls are being annoying, you should give them a good beating. Regardless of gender, do you hear me?!" Naru scolded, with a frown. He always hated noisy girls, especially when they were screaming their lungs out, and trying to catch his beloved best friend's attention.  
 
 
 
Rein just chuckled under his breath, Naru could get really overprotective when it comes to him. And it was somehow cute when he does it, pouting like a child in anger. 
 
 
 
"Ya! Stop laughing, I'm serious here Rein. You should give them a hard punch! That is the only way they would leave you alone. Remember the one-two combo I taught you? This is the right time to use it," Naru continued with his nagging.
 
 
 
Rein just laughed, as Naru shoot him a nasty glare. Trying to compose himself, Rein nodded his head. "Yes, yes, Roo. I should indeed give heed to your nagging, and use the combat skills you have taught me oh-so well," he grinned, making Naru blush a bit.
 
 
 
Coughing, and trying not to die with sheer giddiness of it all, Naru nodded his head. "Good, as long as we're clear with it all then this conversation is close. So let's head to class."
 
 
 
Rein pouted, "Ya, I called you Roo, but you didn't call me by my nickname."
 
 
 
Naru stopped and stared at him, and he tried all his might to not jump at him for being so adorable. Naru shrugged, "Fine. Ree, could we please hurry up and head to class? Siwon might be after our 's when we're late again."
 
 
 
Grinning like a kid being given some sweets, Rein nodded his head animatedly. Both best friends were about to head to their class when some random girl knock Rein's books over, making them fall on the floor.
 
 
 
Blinking slightly, Rein made a move to pick his things up off the floor when Naru stopped him.
 
 
 
"Ya, don't you have eyes when you walk?" Naru said, infuriated by the fact that someone had the nerve to so-called accidentally drop Rein's stuff on the floor.
 
 
 
"I do, but you guys were just blocking my way," Eunyoung said, with a smirk.
 
 
 
Naru's jaw-dropped, "Oh this is goin-" but before Naru could pull any of Eunyoung's hair off, Rein stopped him. 
 
 
 
"It's okay Roo, I'm at fault here," he said making Naru's jaw dropped some more.
 
 
 
"No your not! You are the victim here! She wa-"
 
 
 
Rein cut him off, as he spoke when he stared at Eunyoung, who had this cocky smirk on her lips. Rein had to admit, she had the guts to mess with him, but getting angry because of her doing childish things like knocking his books down? That isn't worth his time, stressing about.
 
 
 
"I admit, I'm partly at fault and I'm sorry for that. But you knocking my things just so you could pass? Isn't that just childish?" Rein said, cocking an eyebrow.
 
 
 
"Yea! Apologize now you brat!" Naru butted in.
 
 
 
Eunyoung's facial expression didn't change, it just got cockier. She gave both of them a sarcastic smile, "And if I don't? What are you gonna do?"
 
 
 
Naru gasped, as he shot Rein a look. "Okay Ree, no more nice Roo. This brat is going down!" Naru proclaimed, and was really going to finally grabbed Eunyoung's hair, when Rein prevented him, again. "Let me at her!" Naru tried to wiggle free from his grasp, but Rein didn't budge. "That good for nothing brat must pay!"
 
 
 
Eunyoung just smirked, and even had the nerve to stomp on Rein's things as she walked away, hoping that she left an impact on his mind. 
 
 
 
Well new kid, you indeed left a lot of impact back there but I don't know if you left that impact to R, but I believe dear N is already going through a battle plan for revenge in his mind for the things you just did. 
 
 
So ladies and gentleman, in one corner we have the Jeremy Scott clad, all-time favorite bff Gang Naru. In the other, the conniving, fresh meat Park Eunyoung. Who would win in this fight? Would it be N? Or is it gonna be the new kid? Will either one of them forfeit the fight? Or are they going to wait and take their time to throw the first punch? Let’s get ready to rumble! You know you love me.
 
 
xoxo,
Gossip Girl.
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
Congratulations to TehWrapperNaah!
 
The owner of Park Eunyoung!
 
Nickey was looking for some bad bully character for the story.
 
And since your character was a bully, you got the part!
 
It would be a great spice in the story having a freshman bully aside from the typical senior, right? :D
 
Anyway, congratulations again! And hope you enjoyed your teaser. :)
 
So 2 boys and 2 girls have already been announced. Eight more to go! ;D