Teaser #o6 : My First Kiss

The Puppet Show - a high school story filled with scandal

 

I'm back from my mini-hiatus since exams are done!
 
And good news to everyone!
 
Nickey has finally picked all the chosen applicants!
 
And the total of it are 14. It is now 7 boys, and 7 girls! xD
 
And now, here I would reveal a new character.
 
Which is gonna be the the 3rd male lead for the story. :3
 
And yea, I might have done minor changes to you app. :]
 
But hope you don't mind, and everyone enjoys it. xD
 
 

- Teaser # o6 -

 
CRASH & BURN
Nothing like some time off to reevaluate the truly important things in life. And what did I learn from my hiatus? That I live and breathe for one thing: gossip. Come on, that’s who I am. Your beloved Gossip Girl. I’ll never change. And I’ll never let you down when it comes to dishing the dirt. Ready for it?
 
 
People say music helps express feelings with songs through numerous events and makes people realize their true selves. But for the students of NDCA they learned that perhaps music is just another way to relieve their stress from all the mayhem the school was giving them. Especially when it comes from the mind of Lonely Boy. And oh man, was it fascinating!
 
 
Spotted, our very own guy from Incheon, Lee Hyunki, was an actual musician. H performing in a real night club, with lots and lots of underage teenagers dancing, drinking, groping, and making out. I know, talk about WEIRD! 
 
 
 
 
"Drink up mother er," Kyuhyun said, while handing the tall and lean boy with dark brown hair some bottle of beer.
 
 
 
Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Hyunki were currently having a mini-celebration of a well received stage performance. It was their first gig, in a new environment, in a place filled with hard to please half-drunken audience and they weren't booed. So naturally, for both Kyu and Hyun it was something worth celebrating about. 
 
 
 
"Kyu, you know I don't drink," Hyunki said, as he refused the bottle.
 
 
 
"Com'on, lighten up man. It's just a little alcohol, so drink a bottle. What could happen?" Kyuhyun slurred with a grin.
 
 
 
"Ugh, aside from getting drunk and embarrassing myself, then nothing," Hyunki pointed out, as he leaned back his chair as he scanned the night club warily.
 
 
 
Their gig ended just a few minutes ago, and now it was the DJ who was playing the music not anymore some live band. And Hyunki wondered what was he still doing inside the place. He wasn't a big fan of going to clubs, especially when it is filled with teenagers trying to each other on the dance floor.
 
 
 
He scrunch* his nose in disgust, he always felt uncomfortable with PDA. Not really his cup of tea, and being in a place that was piling with it just made him want to go back to the safety of his dorm room and get some shut-eye.
 
 
 
Darting his eyes back to his best friend who now, managed to finish three bottles of beer all by himself, he spoke. "Kyu, I think we really need to get back. We still have classes tomorrow," Hyunki said, trying to stop his friend in finishing another bottle. "You still have to actually teach us something tomorrow!"
 
 
 
"Ya! Stop being such a wuss, and drink a bottle. It's not like it's gonna kill you or something," Kyuhyun said, obviously drunk.
 
 
 
Hyunki rolled his eyes, how he manage to be friends with Cho Kyuhyun was beyond him. So yea, they came from the same club, and have the same interest. But aside from that he and Kyuhyun were different when it comes to personality. Kyuhyun was the sociable type of guy, he might be sarcastic, but he's funny not to mention good-looking in his own right. He might not be that popular, but he is still popular and people love him for being him.
 
 
 
He on the other hand was the outcast, a loner, the merited scholar student and a nobody. So being friends with someone like Kyu, was something to question about. 
 
 
 
"Kyu, just stop drinking, please?" Hyunki begged, he really didn't want to drag some crazy drunk back to school. It was just impossible not to be found out, since Kyuhyun was an insufferable being when he's a drunken mess. Picking up fights here or there, shouting at people, and he even believed that he has super powers. Oh was it a pain.
 
 
 
"I think you have enough drinks for tonight," Hyunki said, grabbing the bottles away from his reach.
 
 
 
"Ya! Owner-hyung said, we get free drinks for the entire night, so give!" Kyu whined, trying to grab back the bottles.
 
 
 
"Ugh, let me think about it. . .ugh, no?" Hyunki said, as he stood up to dispose of the bottles away from Kyuhyun's drunken reach and get something to sober him up. Little did he know, the moment he left Kyuhyun, he was just crashing to a bigger disaster.
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
"Caramella, would you liven up?" Soyeon said, with a sigh. She can't believe she was in a club, and instead of dancing with all the hottie's she's stuck beside her best friend, trying to cheer her up.
 
 
 
"No, how could he do this to me Soyeon? He said he loves me? And he's cheating behind my back," Alicia sniffed, as she gobble down a bottle of soju in one go.
 
 
 
"Aish, you know him and his egoism. He just loves getting women's attention to drool after him. And besides, Joon said Mimi and him are history, remember? So why are you still sulking?" Soyeon asked.
 
 
 
"Because the mere fact of him cheating behind my back with that wretch hurts," Alicia snapped.
 
 
 
"He did say he was sorry, right?" Soyeon said, giving Alicia a look. "He even gave you those beautiful white roses you love so much."
 
 
 
"Yeah. But then, if that's the case, then why hasn't he been calling me?" she pouted.
 
 
 
"Maybe he's just busy with club activities. He has football practice now and then, right?" Soyeon pointed out.
 
 
 
Alicia nodded and Soyeon grinned. "So no need to worry about him. You know Joon, he becomes distant and comes back all clingy again. So stop mopping around and enjoy, where is that I know that doesn't give a ?"
 
 
 
Alicia gave a small smile, "Yea, you're right. Why should this bring me down? If he wants to play games and wants me to get jealous with the use of other girls, then I should find my own little pawns to play with and rub it on his face."
 
 
 
"Yea— wait, what?" Soyeon asked in confusion. This wasn't what she said, did she? She was certain all she did was tried to cheer her best friend up, not psych her up into getting some guy she could use as revenge for her cheating boyfriend. 
 
 
 
Alicia stood up, and Soyeon raised an eyebrow at her. "Where are you going?"
 
 
 
"To find my pawn," Alicia smiled, and waltz away searching for a would-be victim in the little game she and her boyfriend were playing. Just to be frozen on her spot when she saw her boyfriend Joon, enter the club with his hands wrapped around a pretty girl in a protective way as he whispered something in the girl's ear making the latter giggle.
 
 
 
Alicia de Luca was frozen on her spot, unable to believe what is unfolding before her eyes. Her heart mercilessly pounded on her chest as she looked at Joon with another woman, as he leaned forward and gave her a kiss. That is when Alicia finally snapped and storm out the door in anger along with hot tears streaming down her eyes. 
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
Hyunki frowned as he stared at the vending machine he found outside the night club. He was currently deliberating within himself on what drink he should buy for Kyuhyun to help sober the drunkard up.
 
 
 
"Hmmm, I'll just get him peaches. Maybe drinking something he hates might clear his head." Hyunki said to no one in particular as he finally pressed the button while chuckling evilly to himself. "This will give him a lesson of getting drunk with me ever again."
 
 
 
Getting the drinks, he was about to go back to inside the place when the door flew open making him drop the can he was holding in surprise.
 
 
 
He chased after it and was about to make a move to pick it up, but before he could somebody kicked it away from his reach.
 
 
 
Blinking in confusion and anger, he was about to tell whoever it was who did it off. But was just able to blush when he saw the pretty girl in front of him. He always automatically blushes, hard, whenever he see's someone beautiful. And the girl in front of him wasn't an exemption.
 
 
 
He was just able to stare at her stupefied by her beauty, as she ignored him and sat down on the bench and started sniffling?
 
 
 
Why is she crying?
 
 
 
"A-are you alright?" Hyunki asked in caution, as he stared at her in awe and concern. A pretty girl like her shouldn't be crying like that.
 
 
 
She removed her hands away from her face and glared at him, "Do I look like I'm ing alright?"
 
 
 
Hyun raised an eyebrow. "PMSing much?" He coughed and was about to walk away to buy another drink for Kyu, since the one he already bought earlier was now M.I.A thanks to the girl who was crying her eyes out.
 
 
 
Hyunki then sighed and shifted his gaze back to the girl who was being all gloomy and miserable. He wasn't a great fan of drama's, but seeing such a beautiful girl cry tugged his heartstrings. "Here," he said, while offering her a can of hot coco. She gave him a penetrating stare, and Hyunki thought she would reject him or be all y. 
 
 
 
But what surprise him was that she flashed him a small smile and accepted it. "Thanks," she mumbled. 
 
 
 
Hyunki mutely nodded his head and there was silence. "So, ugh, do you want to talk about it?" He asked as he sat down next to her.
 
 
 
She shrugged and continued sipping her drink. "Or not," Hyunki said, playing with his drink and there was more awkward silence.
 
 
 
"He doesn't love me," she suddenly spoke up.
 
 
 
"He?"
 
 
 
"My boyfriend."
 
 
 
"Oh."
 
 
 
And there was more silence.
 
 
 
"Uhm, how can you say that?" Hyunki asked, he doesn't mean to pry some more details but he just wonders how could her boyfriend not love her. She was a beauty, and she doesn't seem to be someone mean. Or so he thought.
 
 
 
"He cheated on me," she answered. "Multiple times."
 
 
 
"Oh." 
 
 
 
So what now? Hyunki looked bemusedly at her, not really knowing what to do. Was she gonna cry again? Because if she was, that wouldn't be too good. Girls plus crying plus him equals awkward situations. Not a pretty sight. . .  
 
 
  
He tried to reach out, but jumped when she suddenly stood up. "And he promised that he wouldn't do it again, and then he shows up with another girl wrapped in his arms, what a tard," she yelled in frustration. 
 
 
 
She turned to stare down at Hyunki and pointed a finger in his direction. "You," she said. "I'm only using you as a shoulder to cry on. So, be a good substitute and listen to my dilemma," she ordered in authority. 
 
 
 
"Sure?"
 
 
 
And then she told him everything, how they started as enemies, turned into friends and finally as lovers. Hyunki was listening in full detail, and sometimes would comment and react on the right places just like what a good substitute of a shoulder to cry on should do.
 
 
 
"And he even had the audacity to bring some girl earlier after he said sorry! Can you believe that?! He's just a big jerk!"
 
 
 
"Yea, he sounds like a complete jerk," Hyunki said, nodding his head.
 
 
 
"I know right? How could he cheat on me like that?! It is beyond me!" She yelled, tears starting well up in her eyes. "And the worst part of it all, I still love him," she mumbled as tears rolled down from her eyes.
 
 
 
"I'm supposed to be your substitute should to cry on right?" Hyunki asked, as she nodded her head. "Well, I don't really know who this guy is, but is there anything I could do to make you feel better?" He said with a smile, as he reached out to gently wipe some stray tears with his thumb.
 
 
 
She stared at him. 
 
 
 
"Anything?" There was desperation in her voice.
 
 
 
"Anything," he reassured her.
 
 
 
"Make me forget the pain, even for just tonight," she vaguely whispered without even blinking.
 
 
 
"How?" Hyunki asked in awe.
 
 
 
"Kiss me."
 
 
 
There was a momentary pause between them, but before she could take back her words, he leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. It was soft, and warm. Nothing either one of them ever experienced. Especially Hyunki, because truth be told. He hasn't been kissed on the lips, ever since he was born.
 
 
 
He pulled away, and was currently in a daze on what he just did. And when he finally realized what it was, he instantly blushed. "Ugh, I need to, uhm, go," he robotically stood up and was about to walk off when she spoke up.
 
 
 
"Wait."
 
 
 
Hyunki turned around, "Yea?" 
 
 
 
"What's your name?" 
 
 
 
"Uhm, Hyunki. Lee Hyunki," he answered, wondering why he was so willing to give out his name to some stranger. A beautiful one, that he even shared his first kiss with. Damn. "And you?"
 
 
 
"I'm Alicia de Luca," she answered with a smile. And he can't figure out why the name sounds so familiar to him. "And Hyunki?" 
 
 
 
"Yea?"
 
 
 
"Thank you," she said, with a small smile.
 
 
 
He nodded his head drawn to her beauty even more, "For what? The drink, listening to you or the kiss?" And he mentally slapped himself on the face for being so blunt suddenly.
 
 
 
She let out a small laugh, "All of it, for the drink, hearing me out and the kiss." 
 
 
 
"Well, ugh, you're welcome I guess," he scratched his head, shyly making Alicia smile at his cuteness.
 
 
 
Before any of them can strike another conversation, some noises caught their attention.
 
 
 
"Ya, you want a piece of me, huh? HUUUH?! Bring it on MOFU*!" 
 
 
 
"Crap Kyu!" Hyunki cursed in alarm, he then shifted his eyes on Alicia who gave him an amused smile.
 
 
 
"Friend of yours?" she casually asked in amusement.
 
 
 
Hyunki nodded his head in shame, "Yea, anyway gotta go before he makes a complete of himself."
 
 
 
"Yea, me too. Gotta find my friend before she flips since I left her," she laughed while standing up.
 
 
 
Hyunki nodded, "Well, ugh, bye?"
 
 
 
She smiled, "Bye." And with that Lee Hyunki hurriedly made his way towards his friend, leaving Alicia all alone, but with a small smirk on her face. 
 
 
 
And why was that? Simple, because she just saw her boyfriend from the corner of the club, walking away in anger. Indeed, Alicia just found her pawn, and sadly Hyunki wasn't informed of the fact that it was him. 
 
 
 
"Damn, am I good or what?"
 
 
 
Okay, my head is about to explode from all that went on. Need to take a long rest and reflect on the action packed drama that happened. But I can say this: Lee HyunKi, watch out. You might have some major damage control to do, so much for being a nobody, Lonely Boy.
 
 
After all, getting your first kiss taken from somebody else girlfriend. And it's not just 'any' somebody. It had to be the Queen Bee. Hmm, let’s hope that Lonely Boy would be fine and remain in the safety of his comfort zone which is the sidelines. Since after that little kiss, I doubt he could stay in the background for long. Or not. Naaaah. It’s not much fun without any drama, right? You know you love me.
 
 
xoxo, 
Gossip Girl.
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
Congratulations to B_ann1!
 
She owns Lee Hyunki, AKA Lonely Boy. xD
 
Your character was chosen because he stood out from the rest of the apps.
 
Being a regular nobody in school, but shines when he performs and gets forgotten again. XD
 
Jsyk, it was hard thinking up of a scandal for your character, but I was able to manage to think of something with the help of some friends. xD
 
AND WHOA! THIS MUST BE THE LONGEST TEASER BY FAR. XDDD
 
Hope you didn't mind the Alicia x Hyunki scene up there though, and still enjoyed it. :3
 
Comments are LOVE! XDDD