Teaser #o2 : The MAN

The Puppet Show - a high school story filled with scandal

This teaser would be dedicated to the first chosen applicant. 

Which is a boy senior. xD

 

- Teaser # o2 -

 

KISSING BEST FRIENDS?
Okay, so the above headline is how rumors get started. Because for now I have no real, hard proof that King R and best friend N are dating. Buuuuuut I do have real, hard proof that they’ve been spending a lot of time together. With no one else with them. It’d be one thing if Rein and Naru were hanging out with Mimi in tow. Or Rein and Naru with their other friends, hanging out, talking about their summer. But that’s not the case. 
 
 
R and N have been spotted totally alone. In just the company of themselves. From Brand Central's coffee shops to bookstores to shopping to nature appreciation, these two have been up to the typical Gang Naru activities. Gross. 
 
 
Why does N have this power over our beloved King of NDCA? I just don’t get it. But nonetheless, it looks like R's under N's spell. And he actually seems to be enjoying it. Gag me.
 
 
"OH MY GOD," a loud scream can be heard inside the whole high school building of Norte Dame Catholic Academy.
 
 
 
A handsome but feminine looking fair-skinned boy with squinty eyes who was wearing blue contacts screamed at the top of his lungs, as he stared at his phone in utter disbelief.
 
 
 
Did Gossip Girl just documented his whole day back in school. While he was with his beloved best friend and published it on her gossip blog? OMFG.
 
 
 
What if rumors of him being gay for Rein would surface? Not that it would be rumors since he really did have a thing for his best friend, everyone knows about it, well everyone except Rein that is. And Gang Naru plans to keep it that way, to avoid awkward situations with him and always stay by Rein's side.
 
 
 
Naru was hyperventilating, he was in the male comfort room, about to take a leak when his phone beep, and then he read about the wretched blog.
 
 
 
Washing his hands until they were perfectly clean, while finishing it off by putting hand sanitizer. He hurriedly went out of the comfort room, in search for Rein. Hoping to explain and defend himself from the blasted blog. 
 
 
 
As he makes his way down the hallways, everyone's attention was on him, phones in their hands. They must have read the blog, which probably explains their sudden interest on him, and only him.
 
 
 
 
Naru tried to calm his nerves, as he ignored everyone and continued looking for Rein. When his phone beep again.
 
 
 
Biting back a curse, he pulled it out his slack's pocket and if it was another update from Gossip Girl about him, hell would break loose.
 
 
 
Unlocking his phone, his eyes widen when he saw who the message was from.
 
 
 
Ree~<3
 
 
 
Swallowing hard, with a shaking finger he click 'view' message.
 
 
 
Roo, we need to talk. Meet you up in our usual place.
- Rein
 
 
 
Re-reading the message over and over, Naru can't help but pout. There wasn't Rein's usual smiley face emoticon after his nickname. It usually was 'Ree (:' not just 'Rein'. But at least he called him, Roo. A nickname Rein made just for Naru, just like Ree, a nickname Naru made for him.
 
 
 
Giddy but as well scared as hell, Naru put away his phone and turned around as he made his way towards the library. Where Rein and him usually hangs out with the others during free time.
 
 
 
As Naru made his way towards the library, he could literally feel everyone's gaze drilling a hole at him. But being the Gay Kingka and Fashion Guru in this whole hell hole, he tried to suppress his true feelings and placed his best face on.
 
 
 
Stepping inside the deserted library, he peeked around. And spotted a brunette sitting not far from where he was standing. There was Rein, sitting on their usual spot near the window, away from all things interesting. 
 
 
 
Naru stood there for a while, just admiring him. How could someone be so handsome in this world? And he was just lucky that, that handsome creature was his best friend. Only, his best friend.
 
 
 
Well, damn.
 
 
 
Rein's skin must have tingled because he looked up from his work and his amber gaze locked right at him. And Naru thought he was gonna melt right then and there. Not until Rein graced him with one of his charming grins, that always had Naru's heart flutter. 
 
 
 
He died on the spot, just seeing Rein flash a smile just for him. But before he could return the gesture, Rein called him over, his smile never leaving his handsome face.
 
 
 
Naru's nerves calmed down a bit, seeing that Rein was acting like he always does. But he still can't help but wonder what Rein wanted to talk to him about.
 
 
 
'Maybe he just wants to tell me about his new cheesy joke he made up? Yea, that could be it.' Naru thought in assurance as he made his way towards where the brunette sat.
 
 
 
"Sup," Naru tried to play it cool, plopping on a chair right in front of him. 
 
 
 
He shrugged, "Nothing much, just sketching some poster drafts to recruit new members for the Art's club." 
 
 
 
Naru nodded, "Cool."
 
 
 
Then there was silence.
 
 
 
"So," both started. There was a pause, and they started to laugh.
 
 
 
"You go first," Rein offered with a smile, as he sat back, his full attention was on Naru. 
 
 
 
Naru shook his head, "Nah, you go first."
 
 
 
Rein nodded his head, and decided to settle the matters at hand without beating around the bush. "Well, about the blog. . ." he cautiously started.
 
 
 
Here it is.
 
 
 
Naru tried his best to keep a straight face and nodded, "The Gossip Girl blog, right?" 
 
 
 
Rein nodded his head, and offered a sheepish smile while scratching the back of his neck, nervously. Naru noted, but damn he looks adorable.
 
 
 
tumblr_le77h867eD1qf7jgro1_500.gif
 
 
 
"Yea, about that. I know it was just a rumor, but I just wanted to ask. You aren't like, you know, swinging for the same team, right?"
 
 
 
"NO! Of course not!" Naru half-yelled, as the librarian gave him a stern look. He ignored her, and was about to defend himself further but stopped when he saw Rein laughing.
 
 
 
"What's so funny?" Naru frowned at him.
 
 
 
"Nah, I somehow feel kinda stupid for even thinking about you being gay," he grinned. "I mean, how can you be gay, right? You said it yourself, you have broken girls hearts since you started talking."
 
 
 
Naru let out a force laugh, "Yea, Gossip Girl with that stupid rumor. How could I be gay, right?"
 
 
 
Wrong.
 
 
 
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Moi? Giving out stupid rumors? I think not. Well, let's just see how N could act all man in front of his beloved best friend. And trust me, I don't think he would last very long. You know you love me.
 
 
xoxo, 
Gossip Girl. 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
Congratulations to SOLmate!
 
She's the one who owns Gang Naru.
 
And I just want to you to know, I love the character. :D
 
And thank you for applying, for the story! XDDD
 
Her character was chosen because it was unique, and she even requested to become Rein's gay bff. 
 
Which I totally <3 the idea.
 
Congratulations again! And hope you love the teaser for your character. :3
 
And comments are LOVE. xDDD