Teaser #o4 : Forgiving Lies

The Puppet Show - a high school story filled with scandal

 

This teaser would be dedicated to the third chosen applicant. Which is a boy, in the junior year.

There are minor changes to your app, but hope you don't mind. :)

 

- Teaser # o4 -

 
HEAR NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL
Let me ask this question : has there ever not been a scandal inside St. Lawrence Church in NDCA? Yeah, I didn't think so. It seems like whenever our favorite Head  M and buddy LJ gather together for a good morning '', it turns into a good morning scandal. Luckily for our favorite undefiled monastic V, he got a front row seat to the steamy live show just during the start of a new school year. Kudos V, so much for staying pure.
 
 
 
Surprise and flabbergasted the black-haired boy hurriedly walked over the confessional room of St. Lawrence Church. He couldn't believe what he just saw, and witnessed. Never would he ever thought he would witness such things.
 
 
 
Closing the door to the confession room, and kneeling, he started his penitential rites. "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. My last confession was just an hour ago, and now I'm here again to confess for my sins."
 
 
 
"What troubles you, my child?"
 
 
 
"I-I-I think I did something, I shouldn't have done."
 
 
 
"And what is that my child?"
 
 
 
"Well. . ."
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
Von Vergel Co wasn't really the type of guy to actually snoop around, minding other people's business. But on the 4th Joyful Mystery, during the time he was praying the Holy Rosary for guidance and thanks for a good start of a new school year, he heard some muffled noises coming from the Chancel.
 
 
 
At first, Von thought that it was just one of the choir members preparing their instruments for the morning mass, but then when he heard some groans of. . .pain? He decided to pause his prayers for now on the 8th bead of the 4th mystery and check it out, thinking that someone might be hurt up there.
 
 
 
He reluctantly climbed up the stairs towards the second floor balcony of the chancel, right hand holding onto his rosary beads nervously. As he got nearer the muffled sounds got clearer and he swore he heard two voices, a boy and a girl, cursing at each other over something and there was. . .panting?
 
 
 
Frowning slightly, and mentally chanting prayers as he continued praying the rosary, he was about to peek in when he slightly jump when someone half-screamed.
 
 
 
"!"
 
 
 
And there was a thud, followed by heavy gasps for needed air. Alarm bells were ringing inside Von's head as he secretly peek inside the chancel, certain that someone must have been bullied inside just to be able to cover his mouth in shock when he saw two figures, shirtless to be exact, laying on the wooden floor. 
 
 
 
Realization dawn to him. Panting, muffled voices, groans, curses here and there? Someone wasn't bullied, some people were just having , inside the church, in the chancel.
 
 
 
Von was about to walk away from the 'crime-scene' when he heard a gorgeous voice, that caught his attention.
 
 
 
"I can't believe you talk me into that Joon," the brown-haired girl spoke, in an annoyed tone. "You know I don't do guys, who are in relationships."
 
 
 
Von couldn't really see her face, not with her back facing him. But judging from her back figure, he believes she must be a looker. Especially when a popular guy like Joon, did the deed with her. Von knew Joon as someone who goes after pretty and hot girls. He was deemed as a player, Von didn't really believe it at first, since he always tries to see the best in people. But seeing Joon now, he couldn't help but think that rumors about him were true.
 
 
 
Joon chuckled in response as he button up his shirt. "Aw, come on Mimi, we both know you love it," he winked at her. "Oh, cute by the way," he commented with a grin as he handed her black thong.
 
 
 
Von blushed, seeing the piece of underwear as dirty thoughts he never knew he had started going through his head. It must be his subconsciousness, the erted side of him, aside from the religious, God-fearing guy he truly is.
 
 
 
Mimi rolled her eyes and snatched her underwear off Joon's grubby hands and put it back on, after cleaning herself that is, not even caring if Joon was still there, watching her every move and so was Von as he stared at her, drawn to her beauty and grace as she put her clothes on and fixed herself.
 
 
 
"What are you looking at?" Mimi snapped at him.
 
 
 
Joon grinned, "I love it when you talk like that."
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes, "You're such a dork, you're so lucky we're friends. If not, I wouldn't even let you go under my skirt."
 
 
 
He chuckled, "Oh, come on babe I-"
 
 
 
"Stop," Mimi held her hand out to stop him. "Save the endearments to your , you call your girlfriend," she said in disgust, as she fixed herself in her compact mirror, to see if her make-up was still perfect.
 
 
 
Joon smirked, "There's no need to be jealous Mimi, there is enough me for everyone."
 
 
 
Mimi rolled her eyes, and closed her mirror. She then fake a smile which just had Joon smirk more, since he knew that smile meant ' you'. "And oh, Joonie-poo." Mimi began with her voice sweet along with their mock endearments. 
 
 
 
"Yes Mimi-bear?" Joon played along. 
 
 
 
Mimi ignored him, and went on. "I hope this would be our last time cuddling together, call that little deed a parting gift from me to you. We could always stay as friends, but not buddies anymore. Since I don't want to be crowned as the 'boyfriend-stealing-'. I do for one, already have a lot of titles under my belt. So, ta-ta," she waved her hand and made her way towards the door just where Von was still secretly eavesdropping and hiding.
 
 
 
Flinching, his heart stopped, and his breath hitch. He was mentally screaming for his feet to run down the stairs and get away, but he was just frozen on the spot. He was trap, with nowhere to hide or escape.
 
 
 
When his feet decided to finally work, the door opened, he was then face-to-face with the lovely brunette. Von heard all the rumors going around her, I mean who couldn't? Face it, even how much he doesn't want to hear useless gossip, he can't get away from it. Since it was a part of Notre Dame. Rumors, gossip and scandal are the students source of entertainment in the hell hole, they call school. It was part of Notre Dame's students lifestyle.
 
 
 
And from all the rumors, going through his head he heard about her, he had to admit. She was indeed a beauty, no wonder a lot of guys were after her and a lot of girls jealous of her.
 
 
 
Titling her head slightly to the side, she raised a perfectly trimmed eyebrow at him, "And you are?"
 
 
 
Von didn't even notice he was holding his breath, "I-uhm-"
 
 
 
"What's the hold up Mimi? I thought you were gonn-" Joon interrupted, but stopped when he caught sight of the other person in the area. "Who's the kid? Another one of your boy-toys?"
 
 
 
Mimi ignored him, and continued to stare at Von, with a scrutinizing gaze. "Name?"
 
 
 
"V-Von Ver-Vergel Co," Von stuttered, he didn't know why, but he was freaking out.
 
 
 
He just witness something that he didn't imagine he would see, not in the church chancel of all places!
 
 
 
But his inner monologue was cut short, when she graced him with a dazzling smile. "Von?" Mimi began and he blushed, the instant she said his name and with her flashing such a dashing smile, it just added more color to his cheeks.
 
 
 
"Ye-yes?" He squeaked in reply.
 
 
 
Mimi stared at him in amusement, as Joon held back a laugh. He already felt sorry for the kid, being fooled by Mimi's dainty charms and with the looks of things, Mimi just found someone interesting to play with.
 
 
 
"So, Von," she began, as she skillfully laced her fingers through the hair at the nape of Von's neck. "What did you see?"
 
 
 
Von's eyes widened at Mimi's sudden question, but then hovered closed when she blew hot air into his sensitive ears. "No-nothing," he mewled*, and Mimi smirked.
 
 
 
"Nothing?" Mimi asked, teasing his hair making Von blush more with her closeness.
 
 
 
"I-"
 
 
 
"Hmm? I hope you're telling me the truth Von, I hate it when people lie," she hissed on his ears, making Von whimper. "Well, whether you are lying or not, just keep your mouth shut, alright sweetie?" Mimi purred at his ear. Von nodded his head animatedly, Mimi found it adorable how flustered he looked. And without anyway warning, she bit his ear, making the younger boy gasped as she smirk. "Well, see you around school," she purred, and was off. Joon right behind her, chuckling as they left a confused looking Von alone.
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
"Von?"
 
 
 
"Eh?" he blinked, a few times and realize he space-out for a while.
 
 
 
"You were saying?" Siwon said, and Von can visualize him raising a questioning eyebrow at him.
 
 
 
"Oh, I-uhm," he paused for a while, as he tried to come to a decision whether or whether not he should tell Siwon on what he just saw. And he thought against it, afraid in what will happen to him if he squealed. He didn't want to be labelled as a squealer* now.
 
 
 
Von shook his head slightly, "Father, I'm here to confess that I have sinned, my sin was that I lied to someone," he said, which is true, since he really did lie to Mimi about not seeing anything, even though he did.
 
 
 
"Ah," Siwon said, behind the confessional wall. "Well, is that all? Pray one Our Father, five Hail Mary's and One Glory Be. And may the Lord be with you."
 
 
 
"Thank you father," Von said, as he stood up from where he was kneeling and was about to get out the confession room when Siwon stopped him.
 
 
 
"Oh, and Von?"
 
 
 
"Yes, Father Siwon?"
 
 
 
"After doing your penitential prayers, get to class. You are going to be late."
 
 
 
Von nodded, "Got that, and thanks again, father."
 
 
 
Well, so V's forgiven for his sin of lying. LJ and M did the deed at St. Lawrence Church's Chancel. M and LJ broke off their ' buddies' relationship, but remained as friends. had caught an eye of a new toy she could mess with. And M isn't some boyfriend stealing after all. Pretty eventful stuff on NDCA. And for some reason, I have a feeling it's only the beginning. You know you love me.
 
 
xoxo,
Gossip Girl.
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
Congratulations to donzzy_sone_Ann!
 
She owns Von Vergel Co, a truly unique character. xD
 
Nickey choose your character since, Von was truly one of a kind.
 
He was the only one that was 'pure' from all the applicants that applied.
 
So mixing him up in the school filled with scandal and mayhem is just wonderful. xD
 
So yea, congratulations to you! XD
 
Hope you enjoyed your teaser. :3