Teaser #o3 : The Stray Dog

The Puppet Show - a high school story filled with scandal

 

This teaser would be dedicated to the second chosen applicant. 

Which is a girl senior. xD

And oh, there might be minor changes to your app, but hope you don't mind. :)

 

- Teaser # o3 -

 

OH LA LA, NEW COUPLE ALERT :
The City of Lights was a tad brighter this summer. The reason? A took it over, of course! One of our favorite Queenka's in NDCA spend the summer making Paris her own. If you didn't know any better you'd think this native Seoul-er was born and bred Parisian fille, well maybe she is. From shopping in the Golden Triangle to dining in the 6th arrondissement, this girl had a few months she will never forget. And if you weren't already seething with jealousy, A just got herself a new boyfriend.
 
 
You heard it here first: Alicia de Luca and Lee Joon are officially on. At last, it has happened. A and LJ are finally together. Phew. Took them long enough, after all their fights and schemes and beating around the bush. But I’m not gonna lie but this couple makes me kind of want to snooze. 
 
 
They are just perfect together. No drama whatsoever. They were more interesting as 'friends', but as a couple? Major snore. I bet all they do is go see movies and then sit around Sundong Lake discussing said movies. One word: Boring. But I guess the two are perfect for each other in that way. Too bad LJ had to screw everything just by hooking up with M, his ever-so talented in bed of a friend, before orning assembly started.
 
 
Ouch, that must hurt A's ego. Boyfriend having a time of his life with her sworn enemy behind her back. Hmmm, seems like what just started as being perfect together, isn't that perfect after all. 
 
 
 
The moment Alicia de Luca's foot hit the pavement of the parking lot at school, she could feel all eyes on her. She was positive everyone in the high school building were talking about her, but why? 
 
 
 
Well, they did always talk about her, she was after all one of the Queenka's in school and it always made her feel great whenever people pay close attention to her. Call her cocky, but she loves getting attention.
 
 
 
This time though, all the stares she was receiving was starting to feel uncomfortable and self-conscious as she walked past their stares and whispers.
 
 
 
They were not so subtly looking at their phones and then at her, whispering to one another.
 
 
 
"That's her."
 
 
 
"What makes her so special?"
 
 
 
"She's just a ."
 
 
 
"Poor her."
 
 
 
Alicia found it funny that most of the people talking about her were people she considered friends. Actually, acquaintances more than anything. She had no idea what was on their phones or why people were talking about her, but she figured it was some dumb rumor again. The cliques at Notre Dame Catholic High School had nothing better to do with their time but gossip.
 
 
 
"It's about time you got here!" Soyeon, her best friend, ran over her before she reached the entrance. 
 
 
 
"Why are you so late?" Eunjung asked, as Boram nodded her pretty little head. 
 
 
 
"Guys, I'm not that late," Alicia laughed. "I only got here five minutes later than I usually do," she said while looking around at the people staring at her. "Why is everyone staring at me anyway?"
 
 
 
"People always stare at you," Boram commented.
 
 
 
Alicia shrugs, but smirks. "True, but this time it is a lot freaky than usual."
 
 
 
Alicia didn't fail to notice her friends nervously shifting their weight in their feet, as they avoided eye contact, except for Soyeon who remained smiling at her. She arched an eyebrow, "What's up?"
 
 
 
Soyeon grinned wickedly and handed Alicia her phone, "This is why you're one hot topic this morning."
 
 
 
Frowning slightly, her dark blue eyes raked over the screen. It was an update from Gossip Girl. She mentally rolled her eyes, like that is anything new. But what caught her attention was her name and her new boyfriend on it about her summer in Paris. 
 
 
 
"Well, I don't see why they are giving me odd looks. Joon and I have always been an item, when we would be coming out as an official couple wa-"
 
 
 
"Keep reading, there is more to it." Soyeon lightly cut her off.
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes, and did as she was told and when she arrived on the last sentence of the third paragraph, World War III was born.
 
 
 
"HE DID WHAT?!" Alicia screamed, while clutching Soyeon's phone in outrage.
 
 
 
She couldn't believe what she was reading. Her boyfriend didn't just that named Mimi. No way in this freakin' school. Alicia knew he is better than that, or so she thought.
 
 
 
"He did the deed with Mimi," Soyeon answered with a smile. She always loved drama, so her being able to see it first hand was like candy to her.
 
 
 
Alicia narrowed her gaze at her best friend, "This isn't something amusing Soyeon, Joon is my boyfriend. Why would he even want to her of all people? He has a perfectly pretty and hot girlfriend. Why go to her?"
 
 
 
"Because Mimi's known as the best in school?" Eunjung answered, Alicia shot her a glare. "Hey, just saying," she defended, putting her hands in the air in defeat.
 
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
 
 
After Gossip Girl's little blog about Alicia and Joon being a couple. And Joon cheating behind her back with Alicia's sworn rival and enemy Mimi, she's been in a foul mood. She was PMSing all day, snapping at people, glaring at them, threatening them, she even yelled at her whole cheering squad for no apparent reason. Boram and Eunjung were smart enough to stay away from her since morning. The only one who remained by her side was Soyeon, her sole best friend.
 
 
 
"Soyeon, what is wrong with me?" Alicia asked, as they arrived back at their dorm room.
 
 
 
Soyeon shrugs her shoulders and places her bag down. "Because you can't win a fight against Mimi, so you are fighting with everyone else to cool down."
 
 
 
Alicia rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I can so win a fight against her any day. That is going down anyway. How could she steal Joon away from me?"
 
 
 
Soyeon rolled her eyes, "Watch your words Caramella, you may be the Queenka with an Acid Tongue, but Mimi's the Head in Charge. And besides, you may be a . But compared to Mimi, you are way sweeter. That girl doesn't have a heart."
 
 
 
Alicia pouted slightly when Soyeon started using her nickname, she always refers her as Caramella when she's making a point and the worst part of it all, Alicia knew Soyeon was right on that one. She might be a , but that's just a façade she created to tell people off and not mess with her and Mimi on the other hand was the real deal. The girl wasn't one to be easily messed with. Hell, she doesn't even care she is being suspended before the new school year started. How could Alicia compare with that?
 
 
 
She didn't even know when she and Mimi started being in bad terms with each other. Maybe it was the fact that she was a cheerleader. And it wasn't a secret that Mimi hates cheerleaders. Alicia has no idea why, but Mimi just does. Soyeon said it was because, 'they are so perky and cheerful'. Which had Alicia go WTF with her way of reasoning. 
 
 
 
Aside from being her best friend, Soyeon was also close friends with Mimi. Alicia always wondered how the hell did that happened. But since Soyeon was mostly friends with everyone, that was probably the reason.
 
 
 
"But still, how could she seduce Joon? Doesn't she have enough guys under her skirt to last her a lifetime?" Alicia pouted, while crossing her arms in anger.
 
 
 
"Why don't you ask Joon? Maybe this is just a rumor? There wasn't any pictures for proof," Soyeon suggested.
 
 
 
Alicia nodded her head as she got her phone out to call Joon to meet up with her. "You're right, maybe this is just some stupid 's ploy to break me up with him. He did say he loves me, how could he cheat behind my back with the likes of Mimi?"
 
 
 
Ploy? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. A, I doubt anyone's stupid enough to mess with you, but then again, think whatever you want. But a friendly advice from little oh me, don't trust your new boy-toy that much. Everyone knows that LJ and M had a good history being '-buddies'. Now, there must be something wrong with your relationship A, if LJ came to for a good - and please excuse my term of words ''. Guys who claim to be 'faithful' to their girlfriends never go astray. 
 
 
And truth be told, A is a lot sweeter than M. Both may be es, but no one can deny, A's just an angel compared to the things M does in school. So another loving advice A, don't go down to M's level. We can't have two es running the academy, one is enough. But if you want your own share in the spotlight for iness and revenge, don't hesitate and just do it. I'll always be on my seat, in front of my computer screen, waiting for upcoming mayhem to unfold. You know you love me.
 
 
xoxo,
Gossip Girl.
 
 
*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・
 
Congratulations to SweetKiss!
 
She owns Alicia de Luca xD
 
Your character was chosen because Nickey felt that it was a good character to clash against Mimi.
 
Which I totally agree! XD
 
A's a , M is The .
 
A's a cheerleader, M hates cheerleaders.
 
A likes Joon, Joon is M's buddy.
 
I mean, who could ever resist the drama of it all?
 
So yea, congratulations to you!
 
Hope you didn't mind the minor changes and enjoyed your teaser. :3
 
Comments are LOVE! xDDD
 
And jsyk, anyone who is still interested in applying you can apply.
 
Since Nickey felt that there are still some people who hasn't turn in their app's, or are done yet.
 
Those who did turn in their apps, you are still free to tweak it. Just let me know, if you did and pm me. :)
 
So the deadliest deadline would be December 4, GMT. xD