8 T H

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

 


The atmosphere was dim, dark and empty. It was like i've been living in my own dark world. I looked down on the dusty floor, trying to process everything right through my mind. My head felt like it was going to burst, my heart was uptight, everything was mixed up together until i couldn't explain it in any words that exist in this world. Unexplainable feelings. 

 

I was angry, sad and i felt like going mad. "Arghh!" My scream was loud that the roof of this old warehouse might fall down. I couldn't handle it anymore. I started to throw everything around me, the table, the chairs and even the phone in my hand. The red fire started to burning in my hand, as well as my heart. The fire was emitted to the huge mirror in front of me. 

 

Nice work of mine, now everything messed up, the dust was everywhere. Of course everything went echo in this old warehouse. The warehouse that hold so many secrets. The warehouse that hide everything behind. The warehouse that i've spent most of my time, practicing and practicing, leaving all the fun out there and kept on focusing on doing what i should have done a long time ago. Working on something that we've originally planned. 

 

I left out a deep breath a few times, calming myself down. My knees were trembling, it was like i've lost in my own conclusion. I need to find him. I leaned my back on the wall, while hugging my own knees. Trying to thinking on what's the next thing i should do. Should i go or not. And finally the decision has made. I want to meet him. Whatever it takes, i must find him. It has been a while, so i need to find the truth. 

 

I stood up and wiped all the dust from my blazer, fixed it a little so that i'll looked as cool as what i supposed to be. I walked toward the door that was closed. While walking, i stop for a second and picked up the car keys on the floor. Yeah, thanks for breaking off the table, now you're picking your own things everywhere in this big place. Congratulations too because you just created your own Finding The Hidden Things game here, Kris. 

 

I used the fire again to make a big hole on the door that was blocking me from seeing the world. And the result was huge! There was a huge hole on the door! Why took so long to open that rusty door when you already got your power to make it even faster and better? Gosh, why i've been living for hundreds years in here without realizing it? 
 

 

I don't know whether it was a beautiful dream or a nightmare, i couldn't tell. 

I don't even know whether it was a good thing or not.

Worse thing was, i don't know whether i'm happy or not with it. 


When he kissed me, i was happy but i felt bad at the same time. I can see the rainbow too, but slowly it turned cloudy. My hand move to my lips, feeling the heat of his lips on mine. I still smell his perfume, the heat of his breath, the smooth touch on my lips. Everything. I remember every single thing of it. 


"Young lady, do you want to eat?"

Half of my heart want it, but the either half of me, want to push him away. What was i thinking? I should've push him away. But you've been waiting for something like this, don't you? You should've say something, Amber!


"Amber!" 

"Yeah, mom!" Mom's loud voice from downstairs made me jumped a little. I stopped for a second and trying to step on the real world again. 


"Do you want to eat anything?" Another loud voice of my mom from downstairs. That's what mom always do, asking whether her daughter want to eat or not. I guess that's the reason why i've been gaining some weight recently, Mom is just too nice for a girl like me. I should've treat her better, uh, what a daughter.


"Nah, it's okay. I'm not hungry, mom!" I yelled out and continued my steps to my room. My mind started to fly away, thinking about the most shock accident that happened today. 


When he leaned closer, i was panicked. I don't know what he was going to do. I never expect that he will k- kiss me! Who will expect your bestfriend that have been dating this obviously-oh-so-famous girl in the school, will kiss you?! When our lips touched, it was like an electricity was flowing down from my spine, my hands went cold, and i was shocked, automatically turned me into a stone. 


That didn't last long by the way, let's say it was like .. emm .. a quick peck on lips? He broke off after a few seconds, and leaned his forehead on mine. He closed his eyes, and smiled a little. 


"Don't be too shock, Amber." The whisper of his voice broke the distance of silence between us. Then he leaned closer for the second time. This time, it doesn't felt like my heart was going to stop anymore, but raced at the top speed instead. Slowly, it was getting calmer, and calmer. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter