3 R D

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter 3

 

The last bell rang. So this is the most happy moment in each student's lives everyday - the end of the school. I packed all my things in my bag. 

 

"Amber, do you wanna join us? We're going to hang out for awhile." Donghae - the perfect smiling prince. I looked up at him and gave my smile as usual "No, i have something to do." 

 

"You don't want to join us, Amber?" Kai stood up from his seat which is only two tables away from me and walked toward me. 

 

"Then it will not be fun without you, Amber! We're planning to go for a karaoke. Come one!" Another words threw by Suho with his loud voice. That made all the boys are looking at me and waiting for my asnwer. 

 

"No, i can't. This is important. Sorry, guys. Go, have fun. Tell me some fun stories tomorrow, kay?" I answered and threw my sweetest smile toward each of them. This is how our brotherhood friendship work. We won't leave any of us behind. We're together everytime. We hang around, eat our lunch, have fun, sing together. Everything we do will never be complete if one of us is not there, with us. 

 

"How about you, Henry?" Kai turned around and asked Henry that is sitting on his seat behind me. I also turned to see his answer. He just smiled then shook his head, means that he's not following the boys. 

 

"Why? You two are planning to run away from us, right? Don't tell me both of you are doing something behind us." Suho said while his finger is pointing on both of us face. Gosh! this guy! What are you thinking?

 

"No, of course not. I've got something to do with Yewon." Henry answered with a smile plastered on his face. He seems so happy to see Yewon. That's him by the way. "Aish, alright then. See you guys tomorrow. Let's go" Kai turned around and put his arm on Tao's shoulder and dragged him out of the class while the others are laughing at them and followed two of them out of the class. I have no idea where they are going. Last time me hung out, they took me to the night club which was seriously horrible. Drunk people everywhere, dancing, alcohol smells that made me have a headache right away. 

 

"I'm going, Amber!" Henry pat my shoulder as he walked outside of the class with the bright smile on his face, as usual. "Bye! Have a nice date!" I waved at him and he replied it with his left hand. Then ... there's only me alone in the class. It's 4.00 in the evening. I kept on waiting with the earphones plucked on my ears with the Call Me Baby song was being played. I put my head on the table with my hands to cover my face. My foot are following the rythm of the song.

 

'Where the heck is this guy?' I looked up and shocked by the sudden appearance of Kris. Right in front of my face. Is he a ghost or something? 

 

"Late" I clenched my teeth as i looked away. 

"Sorry. My bad." Kris took his seat infront of me with that evil smile on his face.I looked at him the same way as he did. 

"Okay. Straight to the point, who are you exactly?" I hugged myself with a serious face plastered on.

"Kr--" 

 

Before he could answer my question with a stupid answer such as his name, i put out my hand telling him to stop and cut him off. "Nahh, not your name. Your identity. How the hell in this world are you connected with me?" I looked at him while my forehead formed wrinkles.

 

"Whoa, whoa. Lady, be patient. Okay, i'm your tutor. And i am not what you expect me to be." 

"What do you mean?" Another confusion look was threw toward him.

"I know you, Amber. I know you more than your name. I know your secrets." He stood up and walked toward as he leaned a little closer to my ears and whispered "Your weapon. The fire" 

 

I looked at him in surprise. Is he a stalker or what? 

 

"Are you a .. stalker?" I turned my face while he glanced away with a smirk on his face.

"A stalker? To stalk you?" He chuckled a few times. "Look, i am half human. And so are you. You don't remember me because you can't remember anything in your childhood, right?" He stood by the window as he threw another smirk.

 

Okay. This. Is. Getting. Creepy. How did he know that i've a car crash and don't remember anything? And he knows everything about me. It's like he's living with me for all these years!

 

"You creepy thing, explain yourself." I pointed him as i tried to calm myself down.

 

"We're running out of time. Let's just go straight to the main topic.The reason i come here is to tell you that the Dark Power is rising and he gonna own the world. You and i are the only one that can save this whole world from that villain. At first, i thought you knew how to use the power, but seems your mom didn't explain anything to you, right? So i am here to teach you how to use your power and save the world. We are half-human Amber. That's why we got the power. The blue fire and the red fire. Think about it, Amber. Make your choice." Kris explained while looking at me with a serious face. 

 

Fullstop, now the silence begin. 

I stood up and grabbed my bag. "I think it's bull. Come on, we're living in 2015

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter