2 N D

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    chapter 2

 

People might think i am the friendliest one among the hot group. But people don't really know who am i actually is. They don't know me, so they can say i am like that. Even my best friend don't know me -Henry. Why? Because i am afraid that people will avoid me. People will say bad things about me. Yes, i am a coward. I am a coward for my own good, for my own benefits.

 

Sometimes, i regret it. I regret and i wish to never get these kind of things inside of me. Because these things just make i'm living a hard life. I can live like other normal people. Having a normal routine, get your hair done, being in relationship or maybe hang out with some friends until late night. I just can't. Because no one of them will understand me. I don''t want to live in another world . The world that is belong to me. 

 

Forget all that emotional things, right now, i really want to know who that guy is and seriously want to give him some lessons. 'Calm down, Amber. Calm down. You won't show yourself in front of these people,right?' I took my deepest breath as my hand squeezed my uniform. I clenched my fist and let out my breath. I look at the students that are surrounding me. They are staring me in a fear way. I could see they are taking a few steps back from me as their eyes still sticking on me.

 

I walked out from the cafeteria without looking at anyone and made my way to somewhere that only i know. Somewhere to let it all out. I claimed the place as my personal place. No one ever step in this place. Because no one know about this place. I drew my way to the rooftop. When i reached the rooftop, i could see the blue sky in front of my eyes. As the breeze blew through my hair, it was like i own the world.

 

But this is not the place i mean yet. I continued to create another few steps until i reach the small store that no one ever know which is at the very ened of the corner on the rooftop. I walked in and saw the same environment as i always see when this feeling of frustration get inside me. The dark and full of dust environment that always spend time with whenever i get into trouble or mess up with myself.

 

I sat on the ground while my back leaned on the door. I hugged my knees and let out a sigh. "Calm down, Amber. Come on, you can handle this." I covered my face with my knees as my mind went through every mess that i've already made in my life. Ugh, why am i being like this. I couldn't handle the anger in me. The anger is like a flaming fire that keeps burning and i will get easily angry at small things. 

 

Yes, that's cruel. But what to do? I couldn't control my own emotion even if i know i have to. My mind is hurting, my hands is gripping my knees even tighter, my body trembles. 

 

"Dad! Don't, please don't!" The girl cried out loud as she saw his father was being beaten by that dark creature. She can't see clearly as her eyes is full of tears, and of course she didn't know where is she right now. She could see blue fire burning around the room, and everything in the room were turning into an ashes.

 

"Sorry, little girl. Your dad gonna get his punishment since he already done the biggest sin." She felt hurt as her long wavy hair was being pull by a guy. But she don't know who is it. Her head was too hurt to think about anything. She don't feel her body anymore, she couldn't move any part of her body. She was lying on the ground while her eyes were sticking on her father. 

 

The blood kept running form her head, she was clueless because she didn't know what was happening. But she know that she was in terrible situation and her worst nigthmare. Her hair went mess, she was not in a stable conditon as she saw everything is spinning around. Someone is cupping her cheeks as the deep voice was whispering through her ears in an evil way. 

 

She couldn't caught any of his words but she heard these words came out from him "sin because of human" and she didn't know what does that mean. She couldn't do anything with the weak strenght of her body, she just could cry and yell as she was lying on the ground and watching her father in a critical conditon. Her father couldn't say anything but just to look at her in a weak condition and lied on the same ground as her. Looking into each other's eyes. 

 

"Am .. ber .." 

 

DUP! My heart stopped from beating as my breath gotten short. The sweats are on forehead, and i couldn't catch my breath. What was that? Who's that girl? And who's that guy?! Who's that creepy villain?!

 

What the hell happened just now? This is confusing! My chest is hurt, so does my head. It's spinning around and my body is getting hotter inside. 

 

"Urgh!" I clenched my fist and felt something hot in my hand. I looked at it and i saw i am holding a fire IN MY HAND ! 

 

"What?!" I stood up in a seriously shock expression. I don't know what is happening because this thing is getting weirder and weirder. 

 

"This thing is creepy." I walked out from the store quickly. I think there is something wrong with this store. That's freaking creepy, dude! "Ouch!" I clapped my hand a few times and keep blowing the fire away. That was seriously hurt! No kidding, man!

 

I don't know where does this fire come from. How can a human holding a fire, it's not logic guys! Because this king of things only happen in anime and live-action anime ONLY! Am i having a super power something? Am i the one that was chosen by the God to be the next superhero to save the world. Cut off that imaginary things from your mind, Amber! You're dreaming!

 

Of course the wouldn't be such things in this reality right? There are no super power or super heroes. It's just imagination and you're too stress about that guy. You're just having a problem to control your emotion that's all. All you need to do is to meet a counselor and ask for opinions on how to get rid of this anger inside you. 

 

"Haha." I chuckled and glanced at my hand. My hand is not burning, this must be my imaginary and broken mind. I have to get some treatments becaus eof these things. I couldn't live my normal life since it's getting worse day by day. I looked up in the sky yet my mind still can't forget the dream. I'm still curious about those guys in my dream. The dream was like trying to give me some hints. The hints that i couldn't understand because too complicated maybe. 

 

"Just a dream. What the hell" I chuckled again as i think about those ridicilous things. I looked up and stared at the blue sky. Ah, i wish i could rewind and see what happen in my life ten years ago. Having this amnesia is seriously troubling me. Anyway, this is life afterall. Someone outside there might be worse than me. I took another deep breath and walked inside the building without realizing there was someone else on the rooftop, staring at me.


 

 

It's almost Science class. Everybody is busy preparing their books and their mental to face the boring and complicated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter