5 T H

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    chapter 5

 

The sun was up there, shining brightly, as always. The cold breeze took its place between the air. The grasa were waving at me while the butterflies were playing hide and seek. They were having their great time flying here and there. Peaceful. That's how i described the atmosphere. It felt great, like i'm living for a thousand years with just me and the peacefulness.

 

I was laughing, and laid my back on the green grass, as my eyes were looking at the blue sky and my hands were up in the sky, playing with the air. Where am i? Am i in heaven? 

 

Suddenly, the sky turned to drk, there was storm and lightning. The cold breeze was nowhere to be found, and the butterflies were hiding while the rain started to begin. It was not rain, it was drops of blood falling on my body. My smile was not there anymore. I stood up and tried to find a way to escape. But i can't. I just stood there, screaming and asking for help. But there's no one there. I looked at the sky, it's getting darker and i couldn't see aything except for a black background.

 

I tried to open my eyes, and those scary atmosphere wasn't here anymore. I'm laying on the bed covered with a white sheet. In a room that was so neat and clean with  the modern type of arrangement. The shelves was full with books and some antique things on it. I touched my head, as my hand as  a support for me to sit. 

 

"Good morning, Am." I looked up when i heard  that familiar voice. The same voice i heard last night, as i could remember. It was Kris. I was shocked actually, what the hell was he doing here, with me. He's bringing a tray with a bowl porridge and a glass of orange juice and put it on the table beside the bed.

 

"Before you ask me, where are you at. Well, let me tell you first. You're in my room." He said while taking his seat on HIS bed and looked at me with a smile plastered on. I was speechless, don't tell me he's the one that helped me last night!

 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Do you have a nice sleep?" He chuckled and his hand were messing my hair. I'm still speechless, he looks good while smiling anyway. Wait, what am i saying? I hate this guy. I don't care whether he helped me or not, i just can't accept him. He's too annoying and rude! 

 

"What the hell? This is nonsense." I slapped away his hand and stood up but before i could make any movewith my legs, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me so that i fell on the bed.

 

"I need to talk to you." His hand was still  grabbing my wrist, tightly.

 

"I don't need to talk to you, thank you." I threw him a smirk as i struggled to let go my wrist from his hand. He let me go and i made my way toward the door.

 

"It's the Dark Spirit." His deep voice went through my ears. Those words made me stop.

 

"I've told you before,right? He's searching for you and everyone around you. He will kill them one by one." I turned around and looked at his face while he looked at me in a serious expression.

 

"It's up to you to believe it or not. Only you know the truth anyway. You must thought i'm kidding, right? Think about it." He chuckled and looked away.

 

He's right. I know the truth. I'm the only one that know i have that weird power, and i'm the one that knows what happened last night. He's not kidding, for sure. He knows what's going on, and he knows better than me. He knows about my past and almost everything about me. He's strange, and he got something hidden in himself. But what is it?

 

"You're still thinking i'm kidding? Think about it, Amber. We're running out of time. You know what? The first person he will kill is your mom." He walked toward me and whispered in my ears. He looked at me with a smirk plastered on. Again, i was speechless. He's lying,right? But what if he's not lying? 

 

He glanced at me and walked passed me with his hand in his pocket. I don't know why but i have to stopped him.I have to hear more from him. I need him,right now. I grabbed his wrist and that made him stoppedfor a secondbefore he turned aroundwith the calm smile on his face.

 

"Come here." He wrapped his hand around my neck and led me to the bed and pushed me until i sat on the bed. While he took his seat infront of me. 

 

"First of all, you have to taste the delicious porridge made by me." He took the bowl of porridge and hand it over to me. Whatever it is, i just wanna know the truth behind all these things. 

 

"Okay, let me tell you what happened. Last night, the one that attacked you was one of the Dark Spirit. They're going to kill you, why? Because you have the Blue power and it's the most powerful among all the power. You're the queen of The Blue Power. How i know about these? Because i've been living all these years searching about you, everything that happened in your life, i know it. You got thepower from your father. Your father is one of us and he betrayed the Dark Spirit. Actually, all Powers betrayed the Dark Spirit but your father was the one who started it." Kris explained to me one by one. I know it's hard to believe because how can that kind of things exist in this world. Like, come on. We've been living in the modern life style, yet these kind of things still exist? 

 

"We're half human. I'm the Red Power and you're the Blue Fire. We  have to destroy the Dark Spirit, or they will destroy the world. I'm on the same side as yours, but i can't destroy them by myself because the Blue Power is the strongest, so you gotta take a step before you regret eveything." He walked to the shelves and took one of the book. It's thick book, i mean VERY thick.

 

He opened the book and searched for something before he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter