1 S T

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    chapter 1

 

 

The whole school already know who she was. The girl that not so girl. How can we describe this.. ermrmm , she is the most badass girl in the school. Her name is Amber Liu. If she walked through the hallway, there will be a crowd that gathered around her and impressed by her sense. Not to mention, but she really got taste in fashion. 

 

As she walked by, can you imagine that there is the sun is behind her that make her shine so brightly until your eyes could blind. If you don't see the sun, maybe you can see the flowers blooming and the wind went through her short hair until you can smell what time of shampoo she wears.

 

However, each students there know she is a girl. A boyish girl. Yet, they treat her as a guy. She even get thousand of love letters from girls each day. I repeat, EACH DAY! Hah, she is famous because of her boyish and unique style and also her bestfriend, which is Henry. The hottest guy in school. If Amber could get thousand of love letters, Henry will get millions of love letters in his locker, EACH DAY too!

 

 In this school, there are many groups that got many type of people. The hot group, the nerd group, the techno group, the cold group and even the weird group. The hot one is the most famous one, they are active in sport, they are friendly, they know how to treat girls well, they are smart and they are too handsome to handle and Amber is one of them.Weird right? How can a girl be in the group that is full of boys? Amber is everything. Everyone want her.

 

 How about the weird one? The weird one is a little difficult to describe. 

 

They always stick to books yet they are not that smart. All of them wears spectacles. They are quiet, do their own weird things, they don't have any friends around them, they looove mangas, they are weird toward girls and boys. Let's say you never meet these type of guys before. But, between them, there is someone that you should know. Someone that should be in the hot group, his name is Kris. 

 

Actually, he is a complicated guy. He is quiet, do his own things, active in sport, cold, and he is smart. This one, everyone knows that he is tooooo handsome with her angry-bird-type face. Fair skin with blonde hair. Nice eyes but he don't really let people to see his eyes since he always wear sunglasses although there is no sun. Maybe his eyes are too precious to let ordinary people to see. 

 

He got thousand of fans, even from social media. Oh yes, one more thing, he's hotstuff in social media. He got everything, facebook? Twitter? Instagram? and even a Blog! And each of them got millions of followers. And of course most of them are women. Don't be too surprise if you see your granny is following him too on the internet. He's world-wide known celebrity on media social. But in reality, no one dare to approach him because of his weird personality. 

 

The next one is someone form the hot group too. It's Henry. Okay, mentioned before that he is the hottest among the hotter. He got a really handsome face, fair skin, nice dark-brown hair. He is just too kind around girls. He is active in sport, especially football. You know, he can dance and plays music instruments well. Oen thing for sure, he's in love with someone that the whole school know. 

 

Her name is Yewon. She is just an ordinary girl. With long hair, pretty face, fair skin, long legs and nice body-shaped. But the school don't know what is their status. In a relationship or just friends. Because sometimes, you could see they are talking while eating in cafeteria. But sometimes, you can see that both of them are like strangers. They meet on the street but do not greet or even glance to each other. 

 

As already mentioned before, the whole school already know that Henry got a huge crush on her. Why? That question is kind of critical question to answer. No one ever know why! If you meet her, you'll find she is like other students. Nothing attactive yet she could make the most hot guy in the school fell for her. She is a friendly girl, smart and talented in singing. Common talents among the girls. Meh. 

 

Okay. Stop with the introduction. Let's begin with the first one, Amber Liu. 

 

 

As always, she took her English novel and put her headphone on, as she walked out from the class. The girls that hanging around the hallway is glancing at her, hoping that Amber could see them. But, knowing that Amber is the friendliest one among the guys in the hot group. Amber looked at them and winked. The girls started to scream in excitement. 

 

Amber smirked and held out her MP3 from her pocket and kept choosing the right song to hear. Finally, the last song she chose is Shake That Brass. She kept walk and walk until she reach the stairs. The boys are waiting for her. Who? Of course they are the boys from the hot group. Amber smiled and pull out her hands to do some bro-fist with each one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter