[Level 2] Games of Seduction: Kim Jongin

Playboy Vs Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The couple made it to their destination without any more distractions. Entering the bridal store Suzy was pulled into the embrace of her mother-inlaw. Kai rolled his eyes at his mom’s greeting. He bowed to Suzy’s mother who bowed back with a sweet smile. “How are you? I hope my daughter hasn’t driven you crazy yet?”

    “Mom!” Suzy screeched embarrassed as she overheard her mom's words. Kai simply laughed at their little interactions as Suzy’s mom shrugged at Suzy’s reaction. Her mom walked over to the large couch and got comfortable. Kai’s mom followed suit even though she wanted to walk around with the couple in search of a dress for her daughter-inlaw. Their mom’s started conversing on the couch and Suzy excitedly took Kai’s hand in hers and began dragging him to the dresses. Suzy squealed in excitement at the pretty dresses and Kai couldn’t help himself from smiling at her cute reactions. 

    “I want to try out this one, this one and this one.” Suzy told the employee who was helping them out this afternoon. Suzy excitedly giggled her way into the changing rooms leaving Kai behind with the moms. 

    “So,” Suzy’s mom began as soon as Kai got settled on the couch. “What do you think of my Suzy?” 

    “Um, so far she’s a very sweet and amazing human being.” Kai answered respectfully. His palms suddenly get sweaty out of no-where. 

    “And?” Suzy’s mom urged on. Kai started to break out in cold sweats when suddenly the sound of his saviour called out. 

    “Can someone help me zip this up?” Suzy called out from her changing room. Popping up to his feet Kai quickly volunteered. He motioned for the employee to let him handle this.

    “I’ll do it.” he told her and he began striding over to the room. This was a very positive thing in more ways than one. First, it got him away from the interrogation and second this was a chance for him to get back at Suzy for this morning. 

    “Thank God you’re here,” Suzy was in front of the mirror looking down as she focused on pulling the zipper up “I think it got stuck on the fabric here.” She said still oblivious that it was Kai in there. Kai went over to her and helped zip up her dress and Suzy was already thanking him but quickly stopped when she felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter