[Level 4] Strawberry Kisses

Playboy Vs Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You know,” Kai scooted closer to Suzy so that she was standing in between his legs “I promised you that we would continue the little thing you started at the bridal shop.”

“The little thing I started?!” Suzy pointed at herself, shocked. “You’re the one who was kissing up on me.”

Kai chuckled in disbelief “Oh, so you played no part in instigating that?” She stubbornly shook her head no. Tenderly pulling her closer by her hips he slid his fingers under her loose white shirt and slightly raised it. Getting the piece of fabric out of theway he leaned his head towards her torso but was quickly stopped by her. 

“What are you doing?”

“Jogging your memory.” and with that he promptly made haste to place a soft kiss on her stomach, causing her breath to catch in . Glancing up at her he smirked “Do you remember now?”

Suzy shook her head “It’s still a bit foggy.” 

Kai chuckled, finding her reaction cute. 

 

 

 

Once done changing Kai swiftly made it downstairs. As he descended the stair he could hear some music playing and as he got closer he could see that Suzy was dancing around the kitchen. Tucked in her shoulder was a glass bowl, mixing what looked like pancake mix. She did a little twirl as she turned to turn down the heat on the stove. Then a little jiggy as she poured the pancake mix on the pan. 

Creeping up to her Kai slipped his arms around her waist. Embracing her in a back hug. “What are you making?”

“I am making strawberry pancakes.” Suzy relaxed into his embrace, letting out a sigh. They stood there in silence as they waited for the pancakes to start bubbling up.

“Wait, how are you making strawberry pancakes without strawberries?”

Suzy flipped the pancakes. “They’re right he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter