Operation: Fall in Love

Playboy Vs Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suzy,” Kai called out to her from the kitchen. He had one hand up as he propped the fridge door open. 

“Yeah?” she answered from the couch, poking her head up to look at him. 

    “It seems like we are running low on food,” this was the fifth day that Kai spent at Suzy’s house. They had gotten more comfortable with each other and were beginning to become good friends. Throughout the week they had come to learn a lot about each other. Their similarities, differences and preferences. “We should go grocery shopping, also I want to pick up more of my clothes.” 

    Suzy nodded “I agree.” kicking her feet up into the air she hoisted herself up. Making her way to the kitchen she sat at the island. “I know we already talked about this but we didn’t come to an agreement. What are we going to do?”

    Kai closed the fridge truning around he leaned on the sink, not failing to take notice of Suzy's eyes quickly looking at his arms. 

    “I mean we can’t have you going to and fro from your apartment to get your clothes.” 

    Kai nodded “I agree, so what do you want to do?”

    “I think we should get a house.” Suzy suggested. She rose her brows in question when Kai started to laugh. “What’s so funny?”

    “No,” Kai calmed himself down “It’s nothing. I don’t think we should buy a home yet.”

    “Why?” Suzy pouted.

    “We’re only two of us.” Kai stated “What do we need a whole house for?”

    “That’s why I want us to have a house,” Suzy reasoned. “It’s only two of us now but what about later, aren’t we going to have children?”

    Kai blushed and cleared his throat “I mean of course we might have kids later that’s why for now we should stick to having an apartment and maybe later if need be we will get a house.”

    Suzy thought for a second, staring hard and long at Kai who in response raised his brows in a ‘I know I make sense’ way. “Okay then. How many kids.”

    “Let's worry about that when we’re ready.” Kai said but was quickly interjected by Suzy.

    “I want only two.” She stated, confidently.

    "Six." Kai quickly replied, not missing a beat.  He looked her dead in the eyes and she looked right back at him. “I want a mini soccer team.”

    Suzy rolled her eyes getting up from her seat and she grabbed her keys. “Lets go to your place first then to the store.”

    “I’m serious about that soccer team.” Kai said as he headed to the door to put on his shoes.

    Suzy ignored him and put on her mask, she waited for him to do the same before opening the door. They made their way into the garage of her apartment building and headed into her car. “So should we begin looking for an apartment?” Suzy asked as she began to drive out of the garage.

    Kai nodded “I think we definitely should take into account things like the neighborhood, how close it is to our jobs and stuff like that.”

Suzy nodded in agreement “We should start looking when we come back from grocery shopping, also when do you think is the best time to move in once we find it?”

 “I think we should do that after we get married, like get everything setup then after our honeymoon we’ll get settled in. A new start.”

Suzy glanced over at him and smiled. 

“What?”

“You’re such a romantic. I don’t think it’ll be hard to fall for you.”

Kai gasped faking surprise “you mean you haven’t fallen for me yet? This is a new record Suzy, you’re making history.”

Suzy laughed “Of course I haven’t fallen for you yet, I have to make you fall madly in love with me first. Although that wouldn’t be that difficult.”

Kai raised a brow “that sounds like a challenge.”

“It would only be a challenge if it was difficult.”

Kai laughed, shaking his head. “I really don’t think you want to start this competition.” 

“And if I do?”

Kai was silent before he let out a confident “bet.”

Suzy parked near Kai’s place and the duo got out of the car. They took the elevator up and while Kai was opening the door Suzy got a call. 

“Hello?” she answered. Kai got the door and held it open for Suzy. Taking off her shoes she followed him to his room. “Oppa, it’s been a while” she smiled. The oppa part caught Kai’s attention and although he didn’t say anything his ears perked up and he activated bionic hearing. Suzy took a seat on his bed. “Oppa!” she let out a laugh and Kai couldn’t help but feel green. 

Purposely he loudly said “Suzy, help me fold these please.” 

Suzy got up and tucked her phone between her head and shoulder and continued talking. “Ah, that’s Jongin.” Suzy seemed to answer a question “Oppa, you know I’m getting married right?” Suzy laughed once more. The conversation was short and when Suzy hung up the phone she said “That was Seung Gi Oppa, he told me to pass on his greetings.” Kai mumbled something that Suzy didn’t quite catch. “What?” she said but he said nothing and just continued folding his clothes. 

Then suddenly out of nowhere he stopped and glared at Suzy. “How come you call almost everybody ‘Oppa’ bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter