[Level 1] Games of Seduction: Bae Suzy

Playboy Vs Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning Kai woke up in Suzy’s arms. You read that right in her arms. With her head comfortably laying on top of his head, Kai’s was snuggled right below her collarbones. Her arm was under his head and the other around him. His were comfortably around her midriff. Both of their lower limbs in a tangly mess with each other and the royal blue sheets they slept in. Kai slowly began to have his conscious return. Realising the position he was in Kai attempted to escape by starting with their legs. He slowly moved away from between her legs letting out a breath he didn’t know he was holding in when he finally got through. He then attempted to tackle her hold around him but soon found that it would be difficult because Suzy grumbled and quickly pulled him back. He tried again only to have her wrap her leg around him as well. He eventually quit trying. He began to enjoy the feeling of being in her embrace when suddenly his phone started going off. Kai internally swore and started trying to figure out where he had left it last night. He paid attention to the sound and realised that it was on the night stand on Suzy’s side. Carefully, trying not to move too rapidly and wake Suzy up, he tried to reach for the phone for it to only be too far. The ringing stopped and he relaxed but quickly tensed up when it started ringing again. Kai slowly tried to move Suzy so that he could reach his phone. This concluded to him moving her shoulders down and reaching over and above her. He placed his hand firmly next to her head. Hovering above her with his arms and knee supporting him he could finally reach the phone. Picking it up he accidentally answered the phone and cursed himself when he realised who called him.

“What took you so long to pick up?!” his mothers voice screeched as soon as he put it to his ear, causing him to flinch. “I’m not interrupting anything am I.” she suddenly started whispering.

“No, mom.” Jongin answered in a whisper as well. “Why are you calling?”

“A mom can’t call her son anymore?” Jongin rolled his eyes. “Anyways you guys have three days till your wedding and Suzy still hasn’t picked a dress. At two we’ll be waiting for you at the boutique so bring her here.” Jongin wasn’t even able to reply before his mom hung up on him.

He attempted to lightly place his phone back on the table but accidentally dropped it and it fell with a pretty loud clang. Kai grimaced and closed his eyes. Slowly opening one eye he glanced over at Suzy and flinched. She was looking directly up at him, confusion all over her face.

“What?” she said groggily taking in their position. He was hovering above her with his arms and legs practically boxing her in. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair. Looking back up at him she said “You couldn’t even wait till we were married?”

With that, Jongin came to his senses and with looking like a deer caught in headlights he attempted to run away “No, it was nothing like-”. He was cut off by Suzy.

Taking him by the shoulder she somehow switched positions with him. She was now the one above him straddling his hips. “Where are you trying to run off to after getting someone excited like that?” she asked while simultaneously lowering her head down to his jawline. Kai was frozen by surprise. There she began peppering kisses which slowly, but surely, made their way down to his neck. Hearing Kai lightly moan when she reached the spot right about his right collarbone she lightly bit there. She then attempted to move on down to his chest but was obstructed by his shirt. Annoyed she sat up and looked at him. He looked right back, not sure what to do. “Take it off.” she said.

“What?” he quietly replied in surprise.

Suzy didn’t wait for him and reached down to his stomach and began raising his shirt. “It’s in the way.” With no resistance from Kai she got the shirt off of him and swiftly returned to kissing on him. This time though she began below his belly button, the light hair there tickled her nose. She moved up kissing around his belly button. Kai unconsciously tensed his stomach causing his abs to show up clearer. Suzy’s fingers glided across his abs as she kissed, and nipped at his chest. She eventually made it back up to his face and was close to his lips. She took a second to look at him before suddenly moving to kiss his cheek. Kai didn’t know why that disappointed him. “I’m going to head into the shower” Suzy said and Kai’s disappointment deepend. Suzy headed into the bathroom leaving Kai planted on the bed, all confused and . Suzy on the other hand deeply exhaled, leaning on the bathroom door as soon as she got into the bathroom. “Why did I do that?”

‘Why didn’t she kiss me?’ Kai thought to himself unable to move from the bed. Hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter