[Level 3] Level the Playing Field

Playboy Vs Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were now only two days left until Suzy and Kai’s wedding. This morning, despite waking up in a very intimate position with Suzy, Kai was able to have an easier time getting out of her embrace. Heading into the bathroom that was connected to their room Kai began his morning routine. He brushed his teeth and flossed before jumping into the shower. He was right in the middle of washing his hair when he heard a knock on the door and Suzy say something. Due to the water in his ears he couldn’t hear her well. “What? Can you speak up?”

Suzy repeated herself “Someone is calling you on your phone, do you want me to slide it under the door for you?”

“Who is calling?”

“It says Baekhyun is calling.”

“Oh, then you can answer it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah go ahead, I’ll soon be out.” He didn’t hear a reply from Suzy, so he took a few more minutes to clean himself up. Securely tying Suzy’s pink towel around his waist he stepped out the shower and made his way back into the room. He found Suzy sitting at her vanity as she spoke with Baekhyun. He must have said something funny because Suzy guffawed and began laughing loudly. She looked up into the mirror to meet Kai’s eyes but hers soon began to wander when she noticed that he was buck , fresh out of the shower, still had that shower soap smell on him. His tanned skin had droplets of water on it with a slow but steady drop of water from his hair dropping down to his shoulders and chest. Suzy fought to keep her composer but failed. She could feel her cheeks get hot and her breathing slightly become deeper.

“Like wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter