떨리는: Trembling

Playboy Vs Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When JYP called Lee Sooman about their engagement of course he flipped. Lee Sooman is the type of guy that has to be the first to know everything, especially if it has anything to do with stopping money from coming to SME. So he immediately called Kai over to SM but Kai dragged Suzy with him.

Sooman was standing with his back facing the door so the moment he heard the door open he started screaming.

"KIM JONGIN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" he screamed. When e turned he found both Kai and Suzy behind him so he calmed a bit for Suzy's sake. "Sit here" he called them over to sit at the seats behind his desk.

After they were settled down Sooman also sat down not saying a word. They sat like that for a more minutes.

Suzy who was more scared of Sooman because of the stories she's heard of him beating his employees got more mad than scared as she stole a glance at Kai. He looked like a lost, wet, abandoned dog. He was slightly shaking with both of his hands in the middle of his thighs. Suzy reached over and took his hands to hold them in her's. Still holding them she placed them on her thighs and she started to rub them with her thumbs, kind of like saying 'It's alright I'm here'.

Sooman who noticed he actions chuckled a little gaining the couples attention. "When did you ask her to marry you?" Sooman asked.

"T-Today," Kai answered stuttering a little.

Kai's hands started to shake again and Suzy didn't like it. Why was he so scared of him, Suzy has only known him for like a few hours but she could tell he's stronger than this.

Sooman nodded and there was a long quiet pause in the room before he asked "Is she pregnant?"

Suzy bewildered by the question let out an annoyed breath and Kai stiffened.

"N-No-" Kai was about to answer but Suzy cut him off.

"No sir," Suzy firmly replied. "I prefer after marriage."

Sooman was taken back by her reply but amused by her answer. She was so going to be the leader in this marriage.

"So whens the marriage?" he continued to ask. The question was asked to Suzy who he figured would give him a more straight answer.

"In one weeks time." She replied coldly. She didn't want to be rude to Kai's boss but he got on her last nerves for some reason.

"Okay I understand, you may leave." Sooman turned his chair to face the view outside his window not even bidding them goodbye or a good luck on their engagement.


"Who does he think he is, calling me pregnant and stuff. Do I look pregna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter