Sea Breeze.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

                Later that day everyone was up for going to the beach, granted I wasn’t exactly feeling up to it because of my late night the night before but I decided that there was no harm in a bit of sea and sand. I wore my bikini beneath a long maxi dress and I was basking in the cold sea-breeze.

I got out of Joonmyun’s car and stretched “My god. The sea air is amazing.”

“Isn’t it just?” Eunji smiled over at me.

Nana ran to me and grabbed my arm “Let’s go get a good spot!” she beamed at me as we walked onto the sand “You look better now that you’ve eaten.”

“Thanks.” I smiled back at her “I’m glad that we came to the beach.”

“Fresh air will do you some good.” She told me as she came to a stop “I like this spot.”

“Me too!” Chanyeol said from behind us.

I shook my head at the duo “You two are in sync as usual.”

“Perfect weather for it too.” Joonmyun commented as he caught up to us.

Yixing nodded “Definitely. Wow. So many girls.”

“And of course, the ert award goes to Yixing.” Kyungsoo muttered as he sat down “Ah it is so warm.”

Yuri leapt on me immediately “You didn’t get any love bites from your antics last night right?!”

I shrugged her off “I didn’t do that!”

“With the amount of jeans you’ve accumulated I wouldn’t be surprised.” Tao winked at me.

I frowned at him “I will chuck you in the ocean.”

“You’re all bark and no bite.” Luhan commented with a wave of his hand.

I rose an eyebrow at him “Is that a dare?”

“I think it is.” Krystal smirked.

I shook my head at Luhan “Well you’ve done it now.” I quickly removed my maxi dress and smirked at him “Five seconds.”

“Damn.” Kiara commented as she eyed me “You need to give me your secret.”

“I will when I kill Luhan.” I laughed as he bolted “You can’t run forever!” I jogged after him.

“Jaera everyone can see your tattoo!” Eunji shouted.

“No way!”

I chased after Luhan who screamed I managed to full on shove him into the sea where he fell over, fully submerging himself “Ah, that’s what you get.”

Luhan spluttered as he started to stand up “Jesus Christ that’s salty.”

“What did you expect really?” I asked as I dunked my feet into the sea.

He shrugged “I don’t know really. Been a while since I’ve been near the ocean.” He moved closer to me with a raised eyebrow “Nice tattoo.”

I slapped a hand over my hip and scoffed “Shut up.”

“One ocean-filled Jae coming up!” Jongdae’s voice startled me from behind but I really screamed when he lifted me and threw me into the sea.

I gasped as I came back up for air “Oh, you’re dead!”



 

                After having fully drenched both Jongdae and Luhan again, I decided to go back to the others and opted for sitting down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter