The Past and Present.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re kidding right?” I looked at Eunji who was at my door step, it was the day we were leaving and I had answered the door to a very apologetic Eunji.

She had just informed me that Zitao had managed to persuade Yuri into coming on the trip and had taken the free spot in Yifan’s car and now I was living a nightmare “I know. Yoona told me that you’d flip over it but it’s for her wedding. Please Jaera.”

“I don’t want to be near him Eunji.” I told her sternly “It’s bad enough we have the same friends.”

“It was two years ago.” She told me softly “He’s asleep. He won’t even bother you. Please.” She clasped her hands together.

I raked my fingers through my hair as Joonmyun made his way towards my front door “Fine.” There was nothing I could do.

Joonmyun extended his hand for my luggage “It’s good to see you Jaera. We’re really sorry about the car issue.”

“Oh it’s not your fault.” I smiled softly at the pair “Just buy me some fast food and I’ll get over it.” Even though I knew I wouldn’t.

Joonmyun took my luggage and chuckled as he made his way to the car “Always the easiest to please I see.”

“I’m not sure if that was a compliment or not!” I called after him.

Eunji hugged me with a smile “Thanks Jaera.” She looped her arm through mine after pulling away and led me to the car “Besides, it’s been what? A year and a half since you two last saw each other.”

“Doesn’t make it any better though.” I told her “And that was for Yoona’s engagement party.”

“Oh god.” She laughed at the memory “I forgot about that night. You got so wasted.”

“Don’t remind me!” I shoved her playfully “I wasn’t as bad as Jongin though.”

“He was the life of the party. I don’t know what you’re on about.” Joonmyun winked at me as he moved towards the driver’s side.

I snorted at him “You would say that.”

Eunji opened the door for me and smiled softly “Any problems and he’ll sit in the front with Joonmyun, I swear.”

“Thanks.” I dunked down, I felt sick the second I saw him leaning against the other door. His head was lulled back against the head rest and he was sound asleep, his black hair covering his eyes. He hadn’t changed a bit.

I settled down in my seat and did my seat belt up as Eunji shut the door behind me. I made sure that I was pressed into the door as much as possible. There just wasn’t enough space between me and the man before me.

                I tore my eyes away from him and sighed, here was what I was talking about before. The flashbacks of what we wanted to forget. It was like it was yesterday and the images of our break-up swam into my mind.
 


 

Two Years ago.

                It had been a surprise, of course it had been. I was nervous yet excited to show him what I had done with my day so when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter