Horrible Truths.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why are you leaving?” Joonmyun asked as Jongin came down the stairs with my suitcase.

I turned to smile at him “Something came up.”

“Not even for another day?” Baekhyun asked.

Krystal engulfed me in a hug “We’ll see you at the wedding right?”

“I’d like to see you try and stop me.” I hugged her back “It’s been good being with you all again.”

“It’s not fair.” Zitao whined.

Minseok patted me on the back “Don’t leave it so long next time.”

“I won’t.” I reassured him.

Jongdae sighed “We haven’t even gone clubbing together yet.”

“When you get back, we will.” I promised him “Believe me. I know just the place.”

“Promise?” Luhan smiled at me.

I ignored Jessica and nodded “You never know. I might actually have changed jobs before then.”

“You’re going to go for it?” Kiara asked.

Sehun frowned “The modelling?”

“I’m thinking about it.” I nodded honestly “I’ll see you guys at the wedding.”

Yoona hugged me “Get home safe okay?”

“Ah I will.” I laughed as I hugged her back “Enjoy the rest of it.”

“Without you?” Yoona pulled back “I doubt it.”

Sehun took my bag from Jongin “I’ll take it. I have to ask her something anyway.”

“Uh, okay.” Jongin nodded.

Chanyeol cleared his throat “Let’s go start the food okay? See you later Jaera.”

“Thanks, bye guys.” I walked out of the front door and towards the car.

Sehun grabbed my wrist before I could get in the car and dropped my suitcase “You really don’t have to leave. You’ve done nothing wrong.”

“I am one step away from ruining something I know Luhan wants.” I looked up at him “I can’t stay here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter