One Last Chance.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I woke up feeling rough; I recalled not having much to drink and knew immediately that the bartender had spiked me. Although it seemed like the remnants of last night was coming back to me very slowly.

                My eyes opened slowly and I realised that I kind of felt heavy. I shifted a little and realised that I couldn’t move and I felt far too warm for being in my bed. Panic set in as I wracked my brain for an answer, did the bartender finish the job?

I looked under the covers and noticed the strong masculine arm and I hissed “.” I peered over my shoulder and felt my heart drop into my stomach.

                It was definitely not the bartender and was definitely a peaceful looking, Sehun embracing me as he slept. And then it came crashing down on me, the memories flooded back into my head all at once with such a force that my head panged.

                And it wasn’t his fault, I had manipulated his feelings into sleeping with me and I had only gotten his hopes up. What the hell was the matter with me?

“Mmm.” Sehun stirred and pulled me closer; my went against his bare chest “J-Jaera?” He muttered sleepily.

“Oh my god.” I whispered in horror.

He shot up immediately and stared down at me “.” He shook his head and raked his fingers through his hair “Jaera, I am so sorry.”

“It’s not your fault.” I moved a little away from him and pulled the covers up “I manipulated you.”

“Are you kidding me? You thought a guy with a beard was funny.” He shook his head “What the hell is wrong with me?”

“This is a nightmare.”

He frowned at that and turned to look at me “I like to think it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter