Home.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jaera stop it.” Sehun hissed in the back of the taxi.

I pouted at him “Why?!”

“Because you’re not in a clear state of mind.” He snapped at me “Stop trying to pull my shirt off for god’s sake.”

“You’re no fun Sehun.” I huffed as I looked out of the window, immediately I was side tracked by the lights “Wow. So many lights.”

“God what the hell did he give you?” Sehun groaned.

I giggled as we passed a car “That person had a beard.”

Sehun yanked on my arm and forced me closer “You’re beginning to freak me out Jaera.”

“The feeling is mutual.”

He frowned at me “What?”

“You freak me out.” I jabbed a finger at his chest “You’re all nice to me. Like before we dated. You make it difficult for me to see common sense. You really hurt me.”

He looked pained and I kind of regretted opening my mouth at all “I know. I’m sorry.” He laced his fingers through mine “I am so sorry. I will never forgive myself for letting you go.”

“Promise?” I smiled sleepily at him.

He nodded with a sigh “I can bet my life on it.”

“See?” I patted him on the chest and rested my head against his shoulder “This is why I love you so much.”

“Jaera, what did you just say?” He shifted so that I was no longer leaning on him, forcing me to look at him “Did you just say you loved me?”

“Of course I love you!” I giggled as I swatted his hand away “How could I not? You were my everything.”

“I don’t even know if this is you talking anymore.”

“Who else would it be?” I asked him with a nudge “It’s not batman.” I then gasped and turned to look at him “Am I batman?!”

He slapped a hand over his face “Jesus Christ.”

The taxi pulled over outside of my house and he swirled around to look at us “We’re here. And if you’re batman. I’m wonder woman.”

I gasped and pointed at the taxi driver “Wonder woman.”

“Please don’t encourage her.” Sehun said handing him a few bills before he started to get out of the taxi “Come on Jae.”

“On it!” I stumbled out of the taxi and into him “Hi.” I giggled.

He sighed and threw an arm around me; he already had my keys in his other hand as he moved me towards my front door “Seems like a nice area.”

“Maybe.”

He stuck the key in the door and pushed it open, fumbling for the light switch; he smiled a little when it came on “Jaera, this place looks the spit of our old place.”

“It does not.” I said as he helped me in, taking the keys from the door and kicking it shut “It looks like my ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter